Support group for women trying to conceive.

The July 2017 BFP THREAD!

103 replies, 10 voices Last updated by  Bos 2 months, 1 week ago
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 104 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hi Becca @smiley, how are you feeling today? Hope the headache isn’t so bad or you have been to see your doctor? Please check your pressure regularly like @bosa pointed out.

I got your dates and your wedding anniversary date is my mom’s birthday, so double celebration and I like double double :hugs:   :hugs:

Becca
    Participant
    @Smiley

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thank you for pointing this out o @bosa. I changed meds two months ago and was told it will take a while before my body gets used to it.  Ever since,  the headaches have been there.  Will see a doc on Saturday.  Thank you very much.</p>
    I am doing alright today @oluwakemine.  So far,  no headache. No school too and work ends in 1hour, 40mins time.  Life is good.  Cos I am going home! 😊😊

As for celebration things on 13th September,  we will have plenty of e-cakes to share!

I am patiently waiting for that day.  May just give myself a holiday  :hug:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:haha: :haha: mehn, see count down @smiley.

Taking things easy too obviously helps relieve the headache. Do take care :hugs:

As for that holiday, if you can, take it. :plane:

Becca
    Participant
    @Smiley

:yahoo: :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Thank you @oluwakemine.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@smiley hun, not the BP meds. I must have written it wrongly. I meant the elevated BP can give headaches. It does that to me. The meds are fine hun.

Maude L. Katynski
    Participant
    @MandyKatynski

Hello ladies!!! :hi: :hi: :hi: I’m coming back a little bit late! (I know) haha. I have one week without knowing anything about you! I missed you hahaha. I’ve been all this week about my anniversary with Ricardo. :dust:

Thank you all :cloud9: , you really are incredible!! :heart:   :rose:    Nothing more lovely than returning from my days off with a welcome and congratulations so beautiful, you overflowed any hopes of mine :hugs: ILY   :cloud9:

I’ll start reading all the messages calmly, there’s a bunch haha :mail:   (@oluwakemine obviously I won’t pass by my reflection and analysis of Tuesday’s prayer :angel: Haha)

We are having an incredible week! :wedding: :wedding: :wedding: At the end we couldn’t t go to Naples because it was more expensive than what we could rationally afford, but everything has been very nice here :wine: . We haven’t head back to Manchester yet. I had not taken my laptop all week long hahah.

Thank you all very much girls, you made my day :blush:   :hugs: {3 @oluwakemine @nicole @bosa @smiley

Maude L. Katynski
    Participant
    @MandyKatynski

I’ll keep you on of everything! :))))) @oluwakemine @nicole @bosa @smiley

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Welcome back @mandykatynski. Glad that you had a nice time. Looking forward to your updates.

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@mandykatynski  :hi: enjoy your time away….. :dust:

• This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by  Bos.

Maude L. Katynski
    Participant
    @MandyKatynski

Thank you :heart: @bosa

Maude L. Katynski
    Participant
    @MandyKatynski

Hello sisters! How you doing? :bye: I’m still on vacations

I want to share with you that his Monday I will go to a maternity center to be examined, I will be informing you  :hugs:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Good morning ladies. It’s a bright Tuesday morning and we are waiting on the Lord by fasting and praying. May all our supplications today be acceptable in God’s sight. Amen!

cc: @nicole @smiley @bosa @harrys-queen

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

AMEN!

Thanks @oluwakemine

Please pray for my little girl, ladies. We’re currently on admission for a bacterial infection.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

We will definitely be having your baby girl in our prayers today @nicole.

We pray for God’s healing hands to touch the body of the twin and perfect her health in Jesus name. Amen!

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Oluwakemi.

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Sad to hear that @nicole. Wishing her speedy recovery and sending your way strength and courage to pull through.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.