Support group for women trying to conceive.

The July 2017 BFP THREAD!

103 replies, 10 voices Last updated by  Bos 4 months, 1 week ago
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 104 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for happy wedding anniversary animated

The day is finally here Maude @mandykatynski. :wedding:   :wedding:  Happy wedding anniversary to you and your husband. :wedding: May your love last forever and be filled with lots of goodies.

Enjoy your day!! :heart:   :heart:

cc: @nicole @nekky @bosa @harrys-queen

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello ladies…

It’s such a disturbing experience to want something and not be able to have it, or even worse, to have it, to live it only for a few moment and then it’s snatched for you. B-)  I’m sure most of our TTC moms know what that feeling is. :hugs:

It can be really hard to see God in that kind of situation but the truth most of us have realised is, even in that pain, God exists, :awww: He cares and He will lead us to our place of peace, of fulfilment. :plane:

All because His grace is sufficient for us.

Below is something for us to meditate on and it will surely spring forth prayer points, but  all I really feel now is praise. Yes, it may not be as we want it, yet we will praise God, because He is good and His mercies endures forever. :flasher:   :flasher:

Image result for God's grace

Shows us the Power of God’s Grace
    Sometimes it feels overwhelming to want something so badly and yet have to wait so long for it.  Yet, everyday God gives us the strength to make it through another day.  “The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure.” 1 Corinthians 10:13.

We have to remember that if we are going through something, that means we can handle it because if we couldn’t God wouldn’t have us go through it.  And he gives us a way to endure (like the above scriptures).  When we feel like we can’t make it anymore, God has more strength and grace to give us.  Just like God told Paul, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” And Paul responded to that with, “So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.” 2 Corinthians 12:9

If you believe that God has promised you a natural child without any fertility help, I encourage you to keep believing and trusting.  I am in no way against fertility treatments or adoption.  I think adoption is a wonderful alternative and a great model of how God adopted us into His family as His children.  The important thing is to listen to what God is telling you for your specific situation.  Whether it’s to wait to conceive a child naturally, to start the adoption process or to seek fertility treatments, God’s plan for each person is different and if you keep seeking Him and His will, He will make His plan known to you.

Even with adoption and fertility treatments, you will still encounter waiting and trusting and God will grow you through those circumstances too.  I hope and pray that these scriptures comfort and encourage you if you are going through this situation and that you are able to share God’s hope with others dealing with this as well.

“Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.” 2 Corinthians 1:3-4

cc:  @harrys-queen@mamaz @dearlar @smiley  @nicole @bosa @mandykatynski

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

AMEN! Thank you for this, @oluwakemine  :heart: . May the Good Lord hear our prayers!

How is everyone doing?

Becca hun @smiley, how are you today dearie? Hope your week has gotten off to a great start  :hugs:

Pacy @pacy dear, hope you also had a great weekend! What are your plans for this new week?

Maude @mandykatynski HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU  :wedding:   :wedding: . Wishing you many more years of love and happiness :heart: :heart:

Ama @mamaz hun, long time no hear. How are you doing, sweetie? Hope a-okay  :rose:

Mrs. Cornerstone @harrys-queen, hope you’re doing great

Omolara @dearlar dear, how have you been?  :rose:

Emaimo @emaimo hun, we miss you here  :hugs: . How have you been?

Patience @patiencee dear, how have you been? Did you get around to changing your doctor in the end?

Nekky @nekky dear, hope you had a good weekend! Have you and your doctor decided on a treatment plan for the prolactin issue?

Bos @bosa sweetie, how you dey? How was your weekend. Mine was TOO SHORT  :wacko:   :wacko:

As we join our hands in fellowship and prayer, I know HE will surely meet us all in our points of need  :hug:   :hug:   :dust:   :dust:

• This reply was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by  Nicole.

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Happy Wedding Anniversary @mandykatynski :wine:   :wedding:

God’s plan for each person is different and if you keep seeking Him and His will, He will make His plan known to you

May the Lord hear our prayers, Amen, thanks @oluwakemine

cc:  @harrys-queen@mamaz @dearlar @smiley  @nicole @mandykatynski  @oluwakemine

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Amen in Jesus name.

cc: @nicole and @bosa

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Amen in Jesus name.

cc: @nicole and @bosa

Becca
    Participant
    @Smiley

Happy Wedding Anniversary @mandykatynski.

Amen to your prayers @bosa.  Thanks for the tag.  I never put down my own birthday and wedding anniversary date o. Under what group and link is that done pls?

@nicole, Thank you for asking.  I am doing alright. Just that I slept with a headache today and I woke up with the same headache.  All through today,  I had that ache.  It was so bad,  I could not go to work.  I am on BP meds so I don’t know what could have caused it.

Becca
    Participant
    @Smiley

@oluwakemine, thank you very much for this message.  Sometimes,  I wonder if we sin by wanting to go through fertility treatments and if we are exercising faith without works when we don’t go for it.

When you also have people telling you, try this, follow this group,  you will conceive naturally.  God works wonders.  And if you refuse, it comes as if you don’t want help. Yet, so as not to offend them,  you join people and believe but nothing happens.

While I wait,  I will worship and serve God.  Knowing He is never late.  Always there at the nick of time.  Psalms 46 says it all. A present help in times of trouble .

Thanks again Sis

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Becca @smiley, we had this faith stretchers club conversation almost a year ago but don’t even go down the route of thinking you’re sinning against God by doing IVF…at all and don’t let anyone make you feel guilty. God gave us brains, provided so many things, innovations to help us. Surely you don’t think God didn’t know about ART or that it doesn’t bring glory to Him?

As for trying things, so as not to offend people, I say you’re too kind. :heart:   :heart: But this is your call, your body and only you can decide.

As you capped it off, He’s a present help.May God show you light.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Oh sorry dear about the headache @smiley, perhaps, that’s a cue to rest more but if persistent, see your doctor please. :hugs:

You can drop your birthday and anniversary dates here.

Becca
    Participant
    @Smiley

I appreciate the sentiment @oluwakemine.  I intend changing hospitals sef. Not only seeing Doctor. This headache has been like this for over 3months now. On and off.

Thank you for encouraging me.  Bout the IVF levels.  😘😘

Becca
    Participant
    @Smiley

Birthday – February 20

Wedding September 13.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Becca @smiley hun, @oluwakemine said it all. Please don’t feel guilty one bit. God have man the wisdom for ART. It’s treatment for infertility…it’s almost like saying someone with an illness shouldn’t get treated. Abi should one lie down in their house and die, because going to the hospital will be seen as unfaithful? Not at all. GOD is with us fully in this ART journey hun  :hugs:   :hugs:

As for that headache, please make sure you take things easy…and drink lots of water. I’m also on BP meds intermittently, and I know it brings on headaches now and then. Make sure you always check it hun.  :hug:

Becca
    Participant
    @Smiley

Okay,  that is a first.  I never knew that BP meds brings on headaches.  Thanks for the clarification @nicole. I also get your explanation on the IVF levels.  I appreciate this.

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@smiley yes BP itself brings on headache…Please don’t joke with it, check your pressure and see your doc… My dear, it is the Lord who assists us in IVF. He gives the doctors only the wisdom but all they can do is try, at the end it is still all in his hands.  :dust:   :dust:

• This reply was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by  Bos.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.