Support group for women trying to conceive.

The July 2017 BFP THREAD!

70 replies, 7 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Maude L. Katynski Maude L. Katynski 11 hours, 19 minutes ago
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Maude L. Katynski
    Maude L. Katynski
    Participant
    @MandyKatynski

@oluwakemine Hi! :bye: It usually last 5 days :witch: *******

Maude L. Katynski
    Participant
    @MandyKatynski

@oluwakemine What a beautiful prayer :kiss: “Rest in the lord”, something to leave you thinking deeply..

I faithfully believe in freedom of thought in the community, I have always had it tattooed on my conscience as an inalienable democratic value; But at least for me in particular, my individual and spiritual side, God has always been my beacon when facing difficult times and has always responded to me in one way or another: You definitely have to believe. There will be millions of conceptions of reality and the truth, but neither atheists nor believers I believe they can disagree that religion is the spiritual abstraction that gives us sufficient mental strength to withstand the misadventures of life. That we all have. Above all endure pains like the heartbreak by the nostalgia of the perpetual desire to be a mother, which for most of us here, still only remains in desire.

I mention this because for me to believe in God (I take the liberty to get away from the topic a bit), it is a salvation for people already here on Earth. Even though here among sisters we specifically carry the fight against infertility (very fraternally), it is a motto that projects everything. Our despair and anguish come no more than our difficulties to conceive, and it will not cease to be so, but as long as we are clear of the path and what awaits us in heaven, there will be no brave sea that we cannot sail. :)

Greetings to all you my sisters :rose:

@nicole @nekky @bosa

Maude L. Katynski
    Participant
    @MandyKatynski

Thankssss @nicole !!! It’s gonna be next Tuesday hahah but I assure you that it will be as special as the congratulation with which you are wishing :heart:

Thanks for the wishes :heart: :hugs:

Profile photo of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

I’m just sending truckloads of hugs your way @mandykatynski. Thank you for that piece above

Any plans for your wedding anniversary? It’s almost here.

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Maude  @mandykatynski, thank you for such a profound piece. It truly got me thinking really deep. How blessed and fortunate are we to believe in a Living God! So so very blessed! And oh my, I thought your anniversary had passed  :dohh:. Forgive my old age brain. We’ll surely be wishing you a WONDERFUL ANNIVERSARY on the day! It’s such a great milestone  :wedding: :wedding:

Maude L. Katynski
    Participant
    @MandyKatynski

@oluwakemine I send them to you too friend!  :rose: I loved your reflection, I’ve read it a couple of times.

YES! Haha! Im trying to convince my husband that we go back to the South of Europe a few days, spend maybe 5 days in Italy to relax a little, lately work has had me super overwhelmed. I have had more burdens than usual in my job and plus it’s not good that I continue to maintain that stress if I want to get pregnant. :yellow:

I wish wecould go to Naples again. I do not know if you have ever traveled there, it’s one of my favorite cities in Italy because it’s tremendously colorful, cheerful and noisy. Ricardo says it ressembles more like me than him haha but he loves it too, it’s a pretty big contrast to the sometimes gray monotony of the UK. That’s why I’m insisting him haha.

You have any plans for vacations/summer? :plane:

Maude L. Katynski
    Participant
    @MandyKatynski

Haha, do not be like that with you!

Thank very much @nicole :-)

Do you already have someone special? :wedding:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

And it looks like you will have your way with your husband too @mandykatynski. He’s going where you’re going :haha:   :haha:

No plans for the summer really B-) because it’s raining season here, my plans include staying as dry and warm  :cold: as much as possible, and also take things easy, now that children are out of school.

But you make me wish, I had more plans  :cloud9:   :cloud9:

And  :yes: @nicole is married :wedding: :wedding: with bambinos.  :pink:   :pink:  You can read her story here: http://thefertilechickonline.com/my-struggle-my-victory/

Maude L. Katynski
    Participant
    @MandyKatynski

@oluwakemine Hahah :haha:

I hope he does! Otherwise I’ll have a serious situation with him haha :witch:

Raining season now? Where do you live? :scratch:

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Yes,  @mandykatynski hun. I’ve been married almost 9 years, and have twin girls  :cloud9: :cloud9:

Naples is definitely a great one. Lovely city! Where in the UK are you? I hear you’re having quite the summer now.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Lagos, Nigeria @mandykatynski is where I live. How about you?

Maude L. Katynski
    Participant
    @MandyKatynski

I’m happy for you! @nicole How old are your girls? :angel:

I’m hoping to get some free time to start reading your story haha

Kind of haha Manchester doesn’t change too much, it’s more of the same most of the time :cold: (I live in Manchester) :)

Maude L. Katynski
    Participant
    @MandyKatynski

I’m currently living in Manchester, UK @oluwakemine :-)

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:heart: @mandykatynski

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for good morning animated

Good  morning ladies. Hope you slept well :sleep: :sleep: … Today is Tuesday and we are waiting on the Lord by fasting and praying. May God answer our prayers today in Jesus name. Amen!!

cc @nicole @nekky @bosa @mandykatynski @harrys-queen

• This reply was modified 4 days, 5 hours ago by Profile photo of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.