Support group for women trying to conceive.

The July 2017 BFP THREAD!

70 replies, 7 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Maude L. Katynski Maude L. Katynski 11 hours, 20 minutes ago
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Maude L. Katynski
    Maude L. Katynski
    Participant
    @MandyKatynski

:wohoo: :hug:   :friends:

What is that @nicole @oluwakemine ?

Maude L. Katynski
    Participant
    @MandyKatynski

@bosa For sure I will!! :hugs: :hugs:

Profile photo of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Maude @mandykatynski, tickers are our own fun way of tracking each other’s cycle. It’s just for us to be able to cheer you on through the cycle. You can see an example via this link; http://thefertilechickonline.com/groups/the-two-week-wait-group/

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by Profile photo of Nicole Nicole.
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

What date is your wedding anniversary this month Maude @mandykatynski?

Maude L. Katynski
    Participant
    @MandyKatynski

Sounds fun! :-) @oluwakemi … I will join!

Maude L. Katynski
    Participant
    @MandyKatynski

Jul 18th haha. I should post of me and my husband that day :wedding:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Wow :yahoo:   :yahoo: Congratulations in advance @mandykatynski .

For the tickers, kindly drop the date of your last period and I will set up one for you.

Good morning ladies.

cc: @nicole @bosa @harrys-queen @mamaz @pacy

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by Profile photo of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi.
    Profile photo of Mrs Cornerstone
    Mrs Cornerstone
    Participant
    @Harrys-Queen
    • Good day everyone, the new web design looks great. Could not log in at a point.Wishing everyone a beautiful week. God is still in the affairs of doing great miracles, We can only keep our faith. @oluwakemine my anniversary date is August 17th. The date of last period is June 19
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

YES!!  :yes:   :yes: God is very much in the business of doing miracles.I will take note of your wedding anniversary and add you to the tickers @harrrys-queen.

Fingers crossed. :plane:   :plane:

And ladies, we are fasting tomorrow. :yahoo:

cc: @bosa, @nicole @mamaz

Maude L. Katynski
    Participant
    @MandyKatynski

@oluwakemine It was yesterday haha. July 10th

Maude L. Katynski
    Participant
    @MandyKatynski

I meant 9th***

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Maude @mandykatynski, I will add you to the tickers now. How long is your cycle usually?

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Good morning lovely ladies. Today is Tuesday and as it has become our practise, we are waiting on God by fasting and praying in agreement today.

Image result for rest in God

Here’s for something for us to meditate on today:

Teaches us to Rest in the Lord
    Psalm 37 has so many wonderful verses that are very encouraging.  Like Psalms 37:7“Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act.  Don’t worry about evil people who prosper or fret about their wicked schemes.”  Many times we can get so restless when we are waiting for something.  If you’re like me and try to plan everything, then it can extremely frustrating when waiting messes up your plans!  And can be disheartening when you see other women get pregnant around you, especially those who aren’t married and don’t even want a baby.

The devil will send fleeting thoughts your way like “Why is it that I’m serving God and can’t get pregnant while so many teenagers and people who aren’t serving God are having babies!”  Sometimes it seems that people who aren’t doing things God’s way are better off, but in the end they are not and we need to reject these negative thoughts.  The only thing you can control is yourself and what you focus on and think about.  The verse tells us to be still in God and wait patiently.  It doesn’t tell us to worry and make things happen on our own.

What a wonderful thing to be rest in God and be at peace knowing He is working on our behalf, even though we can’t see it yet.  When we are able to do this, it gives us a lifelong peace that can’t be taken away.

When we rest in God and trust Him to take care of us, then we stop “trying” to make things happen on our own.  Occasionally, a woman tries so hard to conceive a baby but when she finally stops trying, she becomes pregnant!  I’ve seen this happen numerous times with couples who have decided to adopt.  When you try so hard in your own strength, your body recognizes the strain and stress and it makes it even harder to conceive!

God made our bodies work the way they do so we should really follow his instruction manual (the Bible)!

Prayer points:

1. Lord, we ask for the grace to wait patiently while you work on our behalf. Amen.

2. Your word says, waiting makes the heart weary,  but today, we shake off the weariness and receive joy on our insides, because we know that you, Lord will surely come through for us.

3. We pray for our TTC sisters specifically, who are getting tired and stressed out, wondering what they are doing wrong that you grant them peace on all sides and lay your hand upon them.

4. We also pray concerning TFC, that you lead us by the still waters and show up strong and mighty for us in Jesus name we pray. Amen.

cc: @nicole @bosa @harrrys-queen @mandykatynski

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by Profile photo of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi.
    Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

AMEN!

May the Good Lord hear our us as we offer our prayers and fasting this day!  @bosa @harrys-queen @mamaz  @mandykatynski

And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY,  Maude :heart: :heart:. I hope your day was wonderful!  :wedding: :wedding: :wedding:

Maude L. Katynski
    Participant
    @MandyKatynski

@oluwakemine Hi! :bye: It usually last 5 days :witch:  <span id=”result_box” class=”” lang=”en”></span>

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.