Support group for women trying to conceive.

The July 2017 BFP THREAD!

103 replies, 10 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Bos Bos 1 week, 5 days ago
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

July :bfp:

@yettybella  :bfp:

It’s a NEW MONTH, and another opportunity to believe in GOD for blessings uncommon  :cloud9:

Last month’s Hallelujah Challenge was PHENOMENAL! It really did many wonderful things for me, and I am entering this new month still riding on that high. I just KNOW our God is up to something great and wonderful!

Emaimo @emaimo dearie, how are you hun? I just have a good feeling about this new month! Praying along with you hun  :hugs:

@mamaz hun, still waiting on the second part of your story. Sending massive  :hugs:   :hugs: your way hun! Blowing lots of  :dust:   :dust:  your way! This month of July will be an awesome one, by HIS grace!

Diana @diana dear, I’m tagging you in this thread, so we can all support each other in this ETC journey (I read that somewhere today. ETC instead of TTC…being Expecting To Conceive  :yes:   :yes::friends: . How are you hun? Sending lots of  :dust:  your way!

Patience @patiencee dear, how are you doing? Have you gotten around to finding another doctor? Sending lots of  :hugs:  your way!

Pacy @pacy dear, how are you today? Have you made any decisions since the last time we chatted? Sending plenty  :dust:  and  :hugs:  your way!

Mrs. Cornerstone @harrys-queen , I hope you’re having a great weekend  :good:

Bosa @bosa, fine babe! How now? How the weekend day go? I had to work all day today (Saturday) imagine  :nope: . Hoping to rest on Sunday.

@oluwakemine dear, looking forward to Tuesday’s fast.

So ladies, in the TTC group, we fast every Tuesday (till 6), and pray as one, lifting up our common intention to God. You know what they say about where 2 or 3 are gathered in His name? That’s right. We want to send up as many voices as possible to Baba God! Because we know He will just have to answer our call  :telephone:

One more thing, anyone else coming for BeiBei Haven’s walk on Saturday. So far, Kemi, Bosa and I are confirmed. Anyone else coming?

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by Profile photo of Nicole Nicole.
    Profile photo of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

awwww poor you @nicole in that rain? I woke, had breakfast went back to bed from 12 – 2pm. It was the best Saturday i have had in ages….Even the holidays wasn’t that restful.

Hope you got to rest on sunday.. :awww:

Wishing us all an awesome July ladies….. :dust:

Profile photo of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hello gorgeous

Welcome to homebase for this month ladies. We look to the Author and Finisher of our faith to perfect all that concerns us this month. :plane: :plane:

Sending showers of blessings, baby dust :dust: and loads of sticky wishes your way mamas.

So, like Nicole @nicole stated above, we are fasting and praying too every Tuesday, if that works for you ladies.

Anyone else coming for the Beibei Haven Fertility Walk?

cc: @bosa @pacy @harrys-queen@mamaz @dearlar @smiley  @patiencee @diana @emaimo @nicee @mamaz

Profile photo of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Thanks @oluwakemine…….We fast on Tuesdays and the walk is on Saturday, hope to see you ladies…..@pacy @harrys-queen@mamaz @dearlar @smiley  @patiencee @diana @emaimo @nicee @mamaz

:dust: :dust:

Profile photo of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

We agree then @nicole and @bosa, Tuesdays are for fasting and prayers.

If you still want to join us, the door remains open. :heart:

Profile photo of Pacy
    Pacy
    Participant
    @pacy

I appreciate the call to fasting and prayers but am actually an atheist. :hug:

Profile photo of Maude L. Katynski
    Maude L. Katynski
    Participant
    @MandyKatynski

Beautiful and cheering words Nicole @nicole

Sometimes in the middle of uncertainty we reach the bottom of desperation, at least for me, to be a mother has always been my great dream. We must remember that God exists and dedicate only a little of our time to pray and remember that He is there. I regret not being in time for your group prayer, I would have accompanied them from my home :-( hahaha.

July is an incredible month, the most beautiful.My husband and I got married in July :wedding: and we always used to travel to southern Europe at this time, it’s a month of great memories.It would be beautiful that in the future I can say that it is also the month that I finally got pregnant or that I will give birth!

Greetings to all of you fighters! :dust:

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Maude L. Katynski Maude L. Katynski. Reason: Redaction errors
    Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@pacy, we respect your views. Our prayers will cover everyone  :hugs: . But I’m curious though. Apologies for being intrusive, but what made you decide to become an atheist?

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@mandykatynski thank YOU so much for your lovely words  :hugs: . You might have missed this past Tuesday, but please do join us for subsequent ones  :heart:   :heart: . You couldn’t have put it better, about putting GOD first and always making out time for prayer. Very, very important  :yes:   :good:

Awww, happy anniversary   :wedding: . July is, for sure, a magical month! The best time to travel to a lot of places. I can imagine how beautiful Southern Europe is this time of year. God willing, the month will continue to be a magical one for you. Rooting for your  :bfp: this month hun  :yahoo:   :yahoo: . What is your diagnosis?

Profile photo of Pacy
    Pacy
    Participant
    @pacy

We are all born as atheist. Geographical location and culture determines the religion we chose.

I appreciate your prayers extension. The thoughts behind it is good.

Hit me on pacy4life@gmail.com for personal questions.

Thanks

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Thanks for the clarification @pacy  :hugs:

Profile photo of Maude L. Katynski
    Maude L. Katynski
    Participant
    @MandyKatynski

@nicole You’re so sweet!! Than you so much  :heart: :heart:

Right now, hoping to get a reliable treatment and a reliable doctor. Keeping new in this world. But not lowering a pitch my hopes  :kiss: :baby:

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

And you most surely must not lower those hopes, @mandykatynski hun! We’ll be counting down with you  :hugs:

Would you like @oluwakemine to include you with our cycle tickers?

Profile photo of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Hello @pacy noted. :good:

Profile photo of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Hello @pacy noted. :good:

awww @mandykatynski from your lips to God’s ears. Happy Wedding Anniversary and i pray you have more special celebrations in July. Join us next tuesday…… :kiss:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.