Support group for women trying to conceive.

The January 2017 BFP Thread!

146 replies, 25 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 146 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Amen!!!

Hi mamas, how are you all doing. Machy @machylicious, how are you doing?

Ruby @temotighoken, now the queen on the inside is coming out. :hugs: Godspeed to you.

Nicole @nicole, thank you for all  the prayers and music. :heart: :heart:

machy
    Participant
    @machylicious

I am fine ma @oluwakemie, n u?  I am still entertaining the  :witch: I hope she leaves soon. I will go for d test (hsg) later. But all is well!

Good morning @nicole, how are u today?

@temotighoken, may d lord God strengthen you n grant you victory in it all…

Nice day ladies! @nadia, @iyawodiipo, @everyone! Love u all.

May God answer as we pray again today!  :friends:   :dust:   :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@machylicious, it’s always great hearing from you :heart:. So sorry the  :witch: is still around. I can’t wait for when we can say  :bye:   :bye:  to her for 9 months  :baby:   :baby: . Good luck with the HSG hun, I’m hoping and praying for good news  :hug:   :hug:

@oluwakemine, how now? I didn’t post yesterday…about to catch up now. I just have to accept that my schedule might not allow for daily posts  :cry:   :cry:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

30 DAYS OF PRAYER

DAY 17

Prayer for Believers

Father in Heaven, teach us, Your Pilgrim Church here on earth, how to walk as Your witness on earth. Strengthen our spirits and grant us the faith to serve as the Savior would serve.

Let us be light to the rest of the world. Let Your love shine in us, and teach us to be an example of the believers. Where there is sorrow, give us the the grace to impart the hope and the comfort of truth. Where there is suffering, open our hearts to do as the Savior would do. Where there is hunger, guide us to give just as the Savior would give. Where there is fear, give us the courage to stand and live as the Savior would live.

Father Lord, as believers, we present the women in this thread to You. We lift each and everyone of us up,  @blessedb  @ikechukwungozi  @tolabolanle  @milola @bosa @temotighoken @nadia @beebee @misi @mzm4 @oluwakemine @nekkyg @lizzy @iphii  @oyinforever @oyinpd @harrys-queen @lizzy @adeola @ladylorrie @naaadzane @missfafa @uwaye @ritty @nkay @elle @edojaprecious @jasmine queen @abbyigold @exaltedmom1  @akosua @olugod before you. As believers, we have FAITH, we have HOPE, and we have LOVE. We are confident that You will shine Your face down on us, and bless us with our heart’s desires.

In Jesus’ name we pray.

Amen!

machy
    Participant
    @machylicious

:good:Amen!  Amen!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

30 DAYS OF PRAYER

DAY 18

Praying for our Relationship with Others

Heavenly Father, we thank You for the many gifts and graces You give to Your children, and for the people that come into our lives who mean so much to us. Thank You for the sweet fellowship we enjoy with brothers and sisters in Christ – and Lord, how good it is to walk when members of Your body live together in love and unity!
    Deepen, we pray, the bond of fellowship within the body of Christ and may our hearts be knit together in love – in Christ Jesus! Forgive us for the times when our fleshly natures has broken or damaged the precious relationship we have with each other – in Christ, and keep us, we pray, walking in love, knowing that we are a spiritual house – joined together as one in Him.
    Thank You Lord for those special people and relationships you have placed in our lives, with whom we enjoy a close bond of unity, and may we encourage and edify each other as we wait for the any day return of the Lord Jesus in the air to claim His church for Himself. May we all draw ever closer to each other and to You as we see the day of Your return approaching, we ask this in Jesus name!
    Father Lord, we are grateful for the friendship and unity that has bound us in this group, as we offer up prayers for our sisters  @blessedb  @ikechukwungozi  @tolabolanle  @milola @bosa @temotighoken @nadia @beebee @misi @mzm4 @oluwakemine @nekkyg @lizzy @iphii  @oyinforever @oyinpd @harrys-queen @lizzy @adeola @ladylorrie @naaadzane @missfafa @uwaye @ritty @nkay @elle @edojaprecious @jasmine queen @abbyigold @exaltedmom1  @akosua. You said that where 2 or 3 are gathered in Your name, you are there. Father in Heaven, in Your name, we ask you to please look upon all the prayers and petitions we present before You, and by Your special grace, may we all have reason to rejoice!

AMEN!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

cc: @olugod

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Fingers crossed for good news from that HSG test Machy @machylicious. If you want me to add you to the tickers, you know how. :hugs:

You are still trying noni @nicole.

Amen!

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Amen

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

30 DAYS OF PRAYER

DAY 19

Prayer to be Faithful While Serving God

Father in Heaven, ever-living source of all that is good! Keep us faithful in serving You. Help us to drink of Christ’s Truth,
    and fill our hearts with His Love, so that we may serve You in faith and love, and reach eternal life.
    In Your Sacraments, You give us the joy of sharing Your Life. Keep us in Your presence. Let us never be separated from You, and help us to do Your Will.

Father in Heaven, may we be women who fear God, love the truth, and hate dishonest gain. We offer You our time, our talents, our treasures, our truths, our relationships…but most of all our heart’s desires. Please shine Your face down upon us, and bless us,   @blessedb  @ikechukwungozi  @tolabolanle  @milola @bosa @temotighoken @nadia @beebee @misi @mzm4 @oluwakemine @nekkyg @lizzy @iphii  @oyinforever @oyinpd @harrys-queen @lizzy @adeola @ladylorrie @naaadzane @missfafa @uwaye @ritty @nkay @elle @edojaprecious @jasmine queen @abbyigold @exaltedmom1  @akosua  @olugod @chinwendu, with our heart’s desires.

Amen!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

30 DAYS OF PRAYER

DAY 20

Prayer for Evangelism

Father in Heaven, we do not only want to take from You. We want to do our own part to evangelize on Your behalf…to win souls for You.

For all our friends, family and loved ones, and indeed the world in general, make all hearts receptive to Your word.  Like the seed that falls on good soil, give us all a noble and good heart, and help us hear the Word, retain it, and by persevering, produce a crop. (Luke 8:11-15)

Break the blindness of our minds, caused by the god of this age. Help us see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. (2 Corinthians 4:4)

Father in Heaven, help us see with our spiritual eyes, hear with our spiritual ears, understand with our spiritual hearts. Help us make radical life-changes before God and have an equally radical trust in our Lord, Jesus. (Acts 20:21)

Bring us to the point we declare with our mouths, “Jesus is Lord,” and believes in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, and that He will be saved. (Romans 10:9)

Help us gently instruct those around us, when they are in opposition to you, in the hope that You will grant them repentance, leading them to knowledge of the truth, and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil. (2 Timothy 2:25-26)

Mighty King, send more believers into our lives, who will exemplify Christ and cause us to want to know Christ for himself. (Matthew 9:38).

Help us become whatever kind of Christ-like servant we can identify with, so that by all possible means we will be saved.

Open doors for proclaiming the mystery of Christ to the world, even in our present difficult circumstances. (Colossians 4:3)

Enable us to speak your word, with great boldness. (Acts 4:29)

Father, You want Your house full, so give us opportunity and boldness to invite our family, friends and loved ones to come home to you. (Luke 14:23)

We present before you our sisters,  @blessedb  @ikechukwungozi  @tolabolanle  @milola @bosa @temotighoken @nadia @beebee @misi @mzm4 @oluwakemine @nekkyg @lizzy @iphii  @oyinforever @oyinpd @harrys-queen @lizzy @adeola @ladylorrie @naaadzane @missfafa @uwaye @ritty @nkay @elle @edojaprecious @jasmine queen @abbyigold @exaltedmom1  @akosua  @olugod @chinwendu, and we ask that as You deliver us and bless us, You will give us the grace to be beacons of Your word.

Amen!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

cc: @chinwendu

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

30 DAYS OF PRAYER

DAY 21

Prayer for Marriage Restoration

Heavenly Father, we humbly come before You and thank You for saving us from distress when we call out in trouble, and thank You for being there for us when things are good in our lives. We love you Dear God, we seek and require You earnestly.  Thank You Lord, for Your kindness, tolerance, and patience with us when we fall into sin, and thank you for sending Christ to die for our sins and redeem us by the cross.

We come before You Lord to petition You in Prayer and ask Your blessing on us and our spouses, to come together in harmony with sympathy, compassion and humility, faithfulness, honesty, respect and most of all love, 

Lord, You have made us one in flesh and spirit and You are a witness to our marriage covenant.  We believe that the Holy Spirit will come upon us, so that our spouses never forget your teachings and that they keep your commands in their heart. We believe that the Holy Spirit is working in our marriage, that each of our spouses will not be deceived by the persuasive words of anyone who would lead him astray or attempt to seduce him.

We give You praise and honor, Lord, and we thank You that no weapon formed against our marriage has prospered and we believe that You, Lord, will silence anyone who is attempting to come between us, telling our spouses that reconciliation is wrong.  With the spiritual authority given to us in the name of Jesus , I rebuke anyone who would attempt to put a wedge between ourselves and my spouses – through ungodly advice, use of banned spiritual arts as mentioned in the bible for direction, or through false teachings or words.

Lord, we believe the Holy Spirit is working in our spouses life right now, ministering to their hearts, and we believe the Holy Spirit will righteously convict and correct our spouses thoughts, words and actions and place in their hearts the burning desire to rebuild our marriage.  We petition You, dear Lord, that our spouses would humbly accept Your conviction and correction and seek your direction.

In Your Mighty Holy Name O’God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit- Amen.

cc:  @blessedb  @ikechukwungozi  @tolabolanle  @milola @bosa @temotighoken @nadia @beebee @misi @mzm4 @oluwakemine @nekkyg @lizzy @iphii  @oyinforever @oyinpd @harrys-queen @lizzy @adeola @ladylorrie @naaadzane @missfafa @uwaye @ritty @nkay @elle @edojaprecious @jasmine queen @abbyigold @exaltedmom1  @akosua  @olugod   @chinwendu

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by  Nicole.

Charles Ruby
    Participant
    @temotighoken

I got this early hours of today and would love to share it.

THIS IS NOT THE MARRIAGE I WAS PROMISED

“So I sat there just wondering how something so promising could become so sour. We had just had another fight about another nothing. Once upon a time, I never would have been able to imagine us fighting let alone fighting everytime. We have broken the record for “bad language” over and over again and I really want to make it right, again. The last one lasted only two days before a big fight. At this point, the best thing might just be for me to walk away from this drama. Truth? I don’t even know what means anymore. Wasn’t it this same truth that was made into the illusion that got me here? “get someone you love and everything will be fine”, I laugh. Love is overrated.”

So I sat there just wondering too, how you got here and how the sweetness turned sour. Perhaps you’d like to know that there are people who love themselves and are even role models but fight more than you do. So you have broken the record for “bad language”, well, that also leaves you the chance to mend it with a world record for “good things” said. The fights over nothing are there to bring you down to terms with realities of love. Don’t abandon ship simply because you do not yet get how to sail it, good things take time to form.

Your expectations are not the same with what you are experiencing? I know but that is the marriage you ought to have prepared for. Where your partner will be annoying as it gets and fights will occur for reasons you do not even know. A marriage where dreams will fail and challenges will rock. Why? because that is the only marriage that can teach you to rock your challenges to a solution and rebuild broken dreams from nothing. It is the only marriage that will show you to laugh over pettiness and even miss them. The only marriage that will stretch your strength and experience, the experience that your children (and others who look up to you) can ask to tap from.

Good thing is, it is never too late to redirect this ship and get the journey right.

THIS IS NOT THE MARRIAGE I WAS PROMISED

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

This is beautiful,  @temotighoken . Thanks so much for sharing it :hugs:

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by  Nicole.
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 146 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.