Support group for women trying to conceive.

The January 2017 BFP Thread!

146 replies, 25 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 146 total)
  • Author

Misi
    Participant
    @misi

@nicole I would join this thread too for the prayers. I fast in January too and it is my birth month. Please tag me in the prayers you send out daily. God bless you  :hug:

Misi
    Participant
    @misi

@nicole I would join this thread too for the prayers. I fast in January too and it is my birth month. Please tag me in the prayers you send out daily. God bless you  :hug:

MZM4
    Participant
    @MZM4

am in! Glory! Happy New Year! hope its not too late

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

DAY 5

Prayer for Filling of the Holy Spirit

Holy Spirit…You are welcome in this place. Holy Spirit…we submit to Your authority. We adore You. We love You. Holy Spirit…You are welcome in this place.

Father Lord, fill us with Your Spirit this day…and indeed, for the rest of our lives. May Your Spirit inflame our hearts, souls, bodies and minds…not only with an insatiable love and longing for You…but with the faith that comes from knowing and trusting You to fulfill all Your promises in our lives!

We commit into Your hands our sisters @misi @mzm4 @oluwakemine @nekkyg @lizzy   @iphii @oyinforever @oyinpd @harrys-queen @lizzy @adeola  @ladylorrie @naaadzane @missfafa @uwaye @ritty @nkay @elle @edojaprecious @misi @mzm4 . Baba God, there is nothing impossible for You. All You have to do is say the word, and our heart’s desires will be met. Father Lord, we are praying for 2017, and we know that when You say YES, nobody can say no!

In Jesus’ name we pray!

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by  Nicole.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hello lovely ladies! How are we all doing today. How has this week’s fast been going?  :heart:   :heart:

Also importantly, how has the TTC been coming along? Are we doing anything different this cycle? Praying for wonderful things that will most surely come this wonderful year of 2017!  :cloud9:   :cloud9:

cc:  @misi @mzm4 @oluwakemine @nekkyg@lizzy   @iphii @oyinforever @oyinpd @harrys-queen @lizzy @adeola  @ladylorrie @naaadzane @missfafa @uwaye @ritty @nkay @elle @edojaprecious

Akins
    Participant
    @Beebee

@nicole I will like to be added in the February group.

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by  Akins.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hey Akins @beebee, Happy New Year. Good to see your brakelight here. :heart:   :heart:

Amen

Akins
    Participant
    @Beebee

@oluwakemine thanks jare I decided to take the much needed break jare. But my hope is that in the February group I would be sending a positive pics of what the Lord has done this month. :wohoo:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@beebee hun, welcome back from your vacay  B-)   B-)

Sure, we can add you to the February group, but you could also join this prayer thread too?  :cloud9:

Jasmine
    Participant
    @Jasmine

Happy New Year Ladies, glory to God who brought us to 2017. Its gonna be a year where we all will have fabulous outpourings from Heaven.
    @nicole @oluwakemine hope you both had a swell celebration? Special shout out to u two.
    @nicole thanks for d daily prayers n songs afterwards. I no go lie, i never join but will midway so help me God.
    Cheers to a fruitful 2017.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:wine: :wine:   :wine:   :drunk: Cheers to an awesome year Jasmine @jasmine. When you are ready, just signify. Aye, I had a nice time this past holiday. :sleep:   :sleep:   ;-)

Abigail
    Participant
    @abbyigold
    • Am in please, may God hear us!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hi lovely ladies,

So sorry for not posting over the weekned. I was unavoidably absent, due to some domestic challenges. But I trust we all continued with our fasting and individual prayers, nonetheless :cloud9:

I’ll put up the prayers for all the days, so that we can get fully caught up.

@jasmine hun, anytime you want to join is fine :heart:

Welcome, @abbyigold  :hugs:

cc:  @beebee @misi @mzm4 @oluwakemine @nekkyg@lizzy   @iphii @oyinforever @oyinpd @harrys-queen @lizzy @adeola  @ladylorrie @naaadzane @missfafa @uwaye @ritty @nkay @elle @edojaprecious

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

30 DAYS OF PRAYER

DAY 6

Praying for the Fruits of the Spirit

Father Lord, today, we lift up joyful hearts as we meditate on the fruits of the Spirit;

Give us the grace to LOVE…to love You over an above everything, then our neighbours, and also ourselves.

Give us JOY in our hearts…so that we might be a beacon of happiness to all those around us.

Give us PEACE, Lord…the peace that passeth all understanding.

Give us PATIENCE, Lord…patience to ride this storm…patience to hold on to Your promises.

Father Lord, give us the spirit of KINDNESS! May we be the Your worthy ambassadors to all around us…attracting all that are in the world to your kingdom.

Give us GOODNESS…in every aspect of our lives. May we earn the grace of having You look upon our works with pride and joy.

Father, give us FAITHFULNESS. Give us the grace to remain steadfast in this journey, trusting You and only You…and not giving way to other things that might offer us short term gratification.

Dear Lord, give us the gift of GENTLENESS. May we be meek and gentle in spirit, just as You have decreed in the beatitudes.

Last but not least, give us the grace of SELF-CONTROL. Give us the grace to master ourselves and not to allow anything or anyone lure us astray.

Father in Heaven, we commit into Your hands our sisters  @misi@mzm4@oluwakemine@nekkyg@lizzy@iphii@oyinforever@oyinpd@harrys-queen@lizzy@adeola@ladylorrie@naaadzane@missfafa@uwaye@ritty@nkay@elle@edojaprecious @beebee @jasmine @abbyigold @exaltedmom1. You know all the desires of our hearts! Please shine Your face upon us, and grant us our heart’s desires.

In Jesus’ name we pray!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

30 DAYS OF PRAYER

DAY 7

Praying for our Purpose in Life

Today’s Readings: Matthew 22:37, 39; Matthew 6:33; Matthew 4:19; Matthew 28:19–20; Acts 1:8; John 15:8

Father Lord, as we continue these days of prayers and fasting, we submit everything to You. As we sit in Your presence, we have opened our hearts and ears to hear from You, and only You. May You reveal to us Your purpose for our lives. Give us the grace of acceptance and understanding, and do not allow us chase shadows of things that are not meant for us.

Dear Lord, we commit all the ladies in this thread into Your hands,   @misi@mzm4@oluwakemine@nekkyg@lizzy@iphii@oyinforever@oyinpd@harrys-queen@lizzy@adeola@ladylorrie@naaadzane@missfafa@uwaye@ritty@nkay@elle@edojaprecious @beebee @jasmine @abbyigold @exaltedmom1, as we remain steadfast in our prayers, may You constantly and continually reveal Your plans for us.

In Jesus’ name we pray!

AMEN!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 146 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.