Support group for women trying to conceive.

The January 2017 BFP Thread!

146 replies, 25 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Viewing 11 posts - 136 through 146 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hi Jasmine @jasmine, yes, the words are what will appear on your screen but it changes to the emoticons below, as soon as you press enter. Just select the emoticon,  you will like to use :hugs:   :good:   :cry: , any and click on the submit button below. Once it’s gone, it shows your preferred emoticon. Let me know how it goes.

Profile photo of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@dsquared, congrats on your :bfp:

@nicole I am kuku here oh, if there was once upon a time i was told i wont be starting my day off here i would have laughed at the person and said “jokes”.. I’m grateful though, we are booming when there is a recession so yea, i’m constantly swamped….

@nicole on the CCTV dont mind them oh, we had at my former office….You will soon get used to it, initially we stopped the pockets of gyst and other websites during office hours after a while we forgot. The monitors were in a locked room but the directors had the app on their phones but trust me they will be too busy to check. It was only randomly remembered when things got missing then they checked.

Hello ladies, cc:  @misi @ladylorrie @chinwendu @ritty @tinuke @ayokuleyin @beebee @dabrenzy @tighocharles @temotighoken@oyinpd @oyinforever @iphii @nekkyg @machylicious @olugod @akosua @exaltedmom @edojaprecious @elle abbygold @jasmine @adeola @missfafa @mzm4 @harrys-queen @ikechukwungozi @tolabolanle @naaadzane @blessedb@milola  @emaimo @chyfaith @wemi @eby @olayinka @fifi  @ange   @missamerley @eka @oluwaseun  @neny @dinma14 @cisca32 @babispice22 @mrslafiaji @chevvy3  @bukkiearegbe @oluwakemi79  @tynah @bronxy @beautilicious @chineme @mercysaidno @kikecollins @opath@ije200   @janet @glowing @bensonakintobigmail-com @topsy @clara @abimbola86 @sapphire @oyinforever  @lara @tweety @eseture@bukky@foltemk @eguns @abeemah @akomoh @able @adajo y @lily @ebi-42 @wonuola @adaobi  :dust:   :dust:

@nicole & @oluwakemine, gosh you are too much. How you remember everyone and every phase each time beats me!! God bless you richly.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Amen @bosa. Talk about seasons of life. Another time, you might just be as free as a bird, so yeah, this phase too.  :hugs: Hope you sha dey see road small small

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

30 DAYS OF PRAYER

DAY 25

Prayer for Healing

Father Lord, You know us so well. You created us. You know the number of hairs on our heads, and You even know the thoughts conceived in our hearts before we ever vocalize them. You’ve told us to come to You and ask for every need of life. You are Jehovah-Rapha, the God who heals, and You have the final word on our destiny, the number of years we’ll live and serve You on earth.

We are coming to You today as Your children, longing to hear from You and asking for Your divine healing. There is so much we don’t understand about life. But we do know that with one touch, one word, You can make me whole. Please forgive us of our sins, cleanse us of our unrighteousness, and begin Your healing from the inside out.

We don’t always know what Your will is Lord, especially in times like now, when we desperately seek Your face. We offer You no promises, no bargains, no deals to exchange for our health. We simply bow our hearts before You to tell You the desires of our hearts: that we want to spend as many years as we can loving You here, loving others, and wanting to become more like You. Father, the healing You give is always miraculous. And You deserve all the praise.

We absolutely believe You have the power to heal. You demonstrated that on earth, and You still heal in miraculous ways today. Even when our faith is weak, You say it is enough, and our love for You is strong. And we know You already hold our hearts and lives in Your hands. It’s up to You. If we can bring You more glory through healing, then that’s what we ask for. That’s what we desire.

In Jesus’s name, Amen.

@blessedb  @ikechukwungozi  @tolabolanle  @milola @bosa @temotighoken @nadia @beebee @misi @mzm4 @oluwakemine @nekkyg @lizzy @iphii  @oyinforever @oyinpd @harrys-queen @lizzy @adeola @ladylorrie @naaadzane @missfafa @uwaye @ritty @nkay @elle @edojaprecious @jasmine queen @abbyigold @exaltedmom1  @akosua  @olugod   @chinwendu

• This reply was modified 5 months, 4 weeks ago by Profile photo of Nicole Nicole.
    Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

30 DAYS OF PRAYER

DAY 26

Prayer for Adoration

Father Lord, You are such an awesome God. Kind, tenderhearted, and merciful, You love us with an everlasting love and You are always concerned about our welfare.  All that we need, You provide through Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.  For the rest of my life, You shall always be revered and adored.  Today, we bless the You, Lord, as we lift up your praises to You, the One who is the living God, our God who is our Father.

Father, today we proclaim Your Name, the Name of the Lord.  You are glorious.  You are our Rock and Your deeds are perfect.  Everything You do is just and fair.  You are faithful and You do no wrong.  How just and upright You are!  Your unfailing love toward those who fear You is as great as the height of the heavens above the earth.  Let the whole world fear and stand in awe of You Lord. You spoke and the world began; it appeared at Your command.  Lord, You are our inheritance and hope.  Thank You, Father, for Your love and compassion.  Thank You for keeping Your covenant with us throughout the ages.  Thank You for making us Your people.  What a joy it is to be one of Your children.  Father, You are good and Your faithful love endures forever.

Father, today, we revere and honor You.  You are our God and we submit our loyalty and adoration to You.  You are the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.  You existed before time and created everything that exists.  We acknowledge that You are the only living God.  There are no other gods. Father, You are compassionate and merciful, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love.  You are good to everyone and You shower compassion on all of Your creation.  All of Your works will thank You, Lord and we, Your followers, praise You.  You are so awesome!  We confess that we will keep Your commandments, walk in Your ways, and revere You.  Father, we confess that Your instructions are perfect, reviving our souls.  Your decrees are trustworthy, making wise the simple. Your commandments are right, bringing joy to our hearts.  Your commands are clear, giving insight for living.  Revering You is pure, lasting forever.  Your laws are true and each one is fair.  Father, Your Word is more desirable than gold, yes, even the finest gold.  Your Word is sweeter than honey dripping from the honeycomb. Your Word warns us and we expect great reward as we adhere to it.  Father, You are great and greatly to be praised.  We will bless You at all times and constantly speak of Your praises.

Father, please let Your ears be attentive to our prayer.  Holy Spirit, teach us how to reverence and adore our Father in true holiness.  Please touch the hearts of those who do not reverence and adore You, and help them to love You with all their hearts, souls, and strength.  Holy Spirit, place in us a hunger and thirst for Your righteousness, so that we will be filled.

Father, forgive us for sins of pride, rebellion, disobedience, selfishness, hatred, and idolatry.  Lord, forgive us for half-hearted worship.  Forgive us for disrespecting Your name and treating You irreverently.   Forgive those of us who are  parents for not teaching our children to revere and adore You.  Lord, remind us of those we need to forgive; and help us to forgive.

Lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from the evil one.

You are God alone; there is no other God and there never has been and there never will be.  You are the Lord and there is no other Savior.  From eternity to eternity You alone are God.  All honor and glory belongs to You forever and ever!  You are the eternal King, the unseen One who never dies; You alone are God. Yours is the Kingdom and the power and the glory forever.

In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

cc: @blessedb  @ikechukwungozi  @tolabolanle  @milola @bosa @temotighoken @nadia @beebee @misi @mzm4 @oluwakemine @nekkyg @lizzy @iphii  @oyinforever @oyinpd @harrys-queen @lizzy @adeola @ladylorrie @naaadzane @missfafa @uwaye @ritty @nkay @elle @edojaprecious @jasmine queen @abbyigold @exaltedmom1  @akosua  @olugod   @chinwendu

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

30 DAYS OF PRAYER

DAY 27

Prayer of Affirmation

“I am God’s child for I am born again of the incorruptible seed of the Word of God.” – 1 Peter 1:23

“I am strong in the Lord.” Ephesians 6:10

“I am complete in Christ.” Colossians 2:10

“I am firmly rooted, built up, established in my faith and overflowing with thanksgiving.” Colossians 2:7

“I have a right to come boldly before the throne of grace to find mercy and grace in time of need.” Hebrews 4:16

“I have the peace of God which passes all understanding.” Philippians 4:7

“I have the mind of Christ.” Philippians 2:5, 1 Corinthians 2:16

“I shall overcome because greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world.” -1 John 4:4

Father Lord, this we affirm:

We are loved by God; We are made by God; We are forgiven by God; We are accepted by God unconditionally; We are begotten of God; We are sustained by God; We are important to God; We are used by God; We are enabled by God;
    We are destined for God.

Because You have said it, and Your Word is true! Into Your hands do we commit @blessedb  @ikechukwungozi  @tolabolanle  @milola @bosa @temotighoken @nadia @beebee @misi @mzm4 @oluwakemine @nekkyg @lizzy @iphii  @oyinforever @oyinpd @harrys-queen @lizzy @adeola @ladylorrie @naaadzane @missfafa @uwaye @ritty @nkay @elle @edojaprecious @jasmine queen @abbyigold @exaltedmom1  @akosua  @olugod   @chinwendu, trusting and believing in You to bring to fulfillment everything we are believing You in prayer for.

In Jesus’ mighty name we pray!

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

I say a resounding AMEN to this. From your fingers to the ears of the KING @nicole

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

30 DAYS OF PRAYER

DAY 28

Prayer of Thanksgiving

Dear God, thank You for Your amazing power and work in our lives! Thank You for Your goodness and for Your blessings over us. Thank You for Your great love and care. Thank You for Your sacrifice so that we might have freedom and life. Forgive us for when we don’t thank You enough, for who You are, for all that You do, for all that You’ve given. Help us to set our eyes and our hearts on You afresh. Renew our spirits, fill us with Your peace and joy. We love You and we need You, this day and every day. We give You praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy!

We thank You for the mystery of creation: for the beauty that the eye can see; for the joy that the ear may hear; for the unknown that we cannot behold filling the universe with wonder; for the expanse of space that draws us beyond the definitions of our selves.

We thank You for setting us in communities: for families who nurture our becoming; for friends who love us by choice; for companions at work, who share our burdens and daily tasks; for strangers who welcome us into their midst; for people from other lands who call us to grow in understanding; for children who lighten our moments with delight; for the unborn, who offer us hope for the future.

We thank You for this day: for life and one more day to love; for opportunity and one more day to work for justice and peace; for neighbors; and one more person to love, and by whom be loved, for Your grace, and one more experience of Your presence. For Your promise: to be with us, to be our God, and to give salvation.

For these, and all blessings, we give You thanks, eternal, loving God, through Jesus Christ we pray. Amen.

@blessedb  @ikechukwungozi  @tolabolanle  @milola @bosa @temotighoken @nadia @beebee @misi @mzm4 @oluwakemine @nekkyg @lizzy @iphii  @oyinforever @oyinpd @harrys-queen @lizzy @adeola @ladylorrie @naaadzane @missfafa @uwaye @ritty @nkay @elle @edojaprecious @jasmine queen @abbyigold @exaltedmom1  @akosua  @olugod   @chinwendu

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

30 DAYS OF PRAYER

DAY 29

Prayer of Praise

Blessed are You, Lord God: Blessed are You for ever. Holy is Your name. Blessed are You for ever. Great is Your mercy for Your people. Blessed are You for ever.

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, we praise You and give You glory! We bless You for calling us to be Your holy people. Remain in our hearts, and guide us in our love and service. Help us to let our light shine before others, and lead them to the way of faith.
    Holy Trinity of love, we praise You now and for ever.

We praise You, Father of all. We thank You for calling us to be your people, and for choosing us to give you glory.
    In a special way we thank you for all the graces these 30 days of prayer will bring to us.

Cleanse our hearts and our lives with Your holy word, and make our prayer pleasing to You. Guide us by Your Spirit
    As we follow in the paths of Jesus our brother, all glory and praise are Yours, Father,

For ever and ever.

Let us give glory to the Father, through the Son, and in the Holy Spirit. For God has made us His people, His Church,
    And calls us to sing His praises.

All honour and glory and thanks are His, and praise and worship belong to Him.

To God be glory in His Church…for ever and ever!

Amen!

Thank You for a beautiful day, a day for us to thank You, and praise You for Your many gifts.

Father, we praise You and give You glory for the wonderful things You do for us; for life and health; for friends and family; for this splendid day.

For these reasons, we pray as Jesus taught us.

Amen!

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

30 DAYS OF PRAYER

DAY 30

Closing Prayer

Father Lord, we thank You for everything. We thank You for accepting our prayers over the last 30 days. Baba God, we bless Your holy and perfect name, because we believe that all that we have presented before You over the past month, You will be gracious to bestow upon us.

Please put thanksgiving in our hearts, Lord. As we receive Your blessings, give us the grace to offer our thanksgiving and to share this joy with the world around us. And if our blessings do not come in the way we expect, give us the grace to recognize that how You bless us is far greater than whatever it is we have asked for.

We love You, Lord, and we know that joys of praise shall ring in our homes. We pray for all our sisters who have participated in these 30 days of prayer, @blessedb  @ikechukwungozi  @tolabolanle  @milola @bosa @temotighoken @nadia @beebee @misi @mzm4 @oluwakemine @nekkyg @lizzy @iphii  @oyinforever @oyinpd @harrys-queen @lizzy @adeola @ladylorrie @naaadzane @missfafa @uwaye @ritty @nkay @elle @edojaprecious @jasmine queen @abbyigold @exaltedmom1  @akosua  @olugod   @chinwendu, and we are expectant of beautiful and wonderful things this 2017.

In Jesus’ name we pray!

AMEN!

:cloud9: :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Amen!!! Yes, so expectant!!

Great work @nicole. And we can break our fast now, before somebodi disappears. :haha:   :haha:

Viewing 11 posts - 136 through 146 (of 146 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.