Support group for women trying to conceive.

The January 2017 BFP Thread!

146 replies, 25 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 146 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

UPDATE

@goldie10  :bfp:   :yahoo:

@dsquared  :bfp:   :yahoo:

Yes, we sure are! January will most surely be our month of praise, in JESUS’ name!

As we enter not only a new month, but a New Year, there is no better way to usher it in than with prayers and sacrifice. I typically fast every January, and I will be offering up the intentions of our TTC mamas this month.

By the special grace of GOD, we shall have much more testimonies than we have ever had in this beautiful month of January. I can just feel it in my bones. I also know that we will have a PHENOMENAL 2017 here on TFC! I am so looking forward to celebrating with each and every one of you lovely sisters of mine, as we rejoice over ALL our answered prayers!

My fast typically is a 30-day one, as I typically start on the 2nd of the month. If anyone is interested, it’s not a long one. We will break at noon, and will offer daily prayers for our shared intentions  :cloud9:

GOOD LUCK, ladies  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :bfp:    :bfp:   :bfp:

cc: @oluwakemine @nadia @fifi @jasmine @tighocharles @wemi @naaadzane @elle @goldie10 @machylicious @oyinforever @eby @ladylorrie @lizzy @ikechukwungozi @mzm4 @temotighoken @lababe @emeraldmoni30 @iphii @dsquared @chinwendu  @harrys-queen @oyinpd @emaimo @dinma14 @nekkyg @akosua @topsy @olufunmi @abimbola86

• This topic was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by  Nicole.
    • This topic was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by  Nicole.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

cc: @oyinpd @lababe

iphii
    Participant
    @iphii

Am in! I grateful  :heart:   :heart:

Oyindamola Ajibola
    Participant
    @oyinforever

I’m in please  :hug:

Oyinlola
    Participant
    @oyinpd

Am interested please.

Mrs Cornerstone
    Participant
    @Harrys-Queen

I am interested and I pray God will surprise us with beautiful BFP testimonies amen

ladylorrie
    Participant
    @ladylorrie

Aiit! Will give it a shot! Thank you! :coffee:   :coffee:

Yvonne
    Participant
    @NaaAdzane

I’m preparing my Body, Soul and Mind for this Spiritual Emphasis program, I pray that God will strengthen us for this journey.

Our efforts will not be in vain and God will meet us beyond our expectations.

cc: @nicole, @oluwakemine

fafa
    Participant
    @missfafa

I’m in.. May Gods grace see us through :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

May the GOOD LORD most surely see us through  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

It shall be our month of breakthrough, in Jesus’ mighty name!

cc: @iphii @oyinforever @oyinpd @harrys-queen @ladylorrie @naaadzane @missfafa @oluwakemine

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

HAPPY NEW YEAR, lovely ladies!

May 2017 bring us immeasurable graces and blessings. May all our heart’s desires become reality, in JESUS’ mighty name!

cc: @iphii @oyinforever @oyinpd @harrys-queen @ladylorrie @naaadzane @missfafa @oluwakemine @nekkyg

Oyindamola Ajibola
    Participant
    @oyinforever

It’s gonna be a HAPPY NEWS YEAR for us all ijn

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Related image

Amen @oyinforever @nicole

This is year, we will hold in our arms, that which our mind-eyes have seen, which our hearts have conceived. My sisters, get ready for a fantastic year. :yes:   :yes:

cc: @iphii @oyinforever @oyinpd @harrys-queen @ladylorrie @naaadzane @missfafa @nekkyg

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

30 DAYS OF PRAYER

Day 1 – Submission to God

Father Lord, oh how excellent is Your Holy Name! Oh, how worthy of our worship and adoration You are! We love you! We praise You! We bless You for the gift of life today…of being able to see a brand New Year!

Father, as we commence our 30 days of prayer and fasting, we implore You for the grace of submission. We ask You to give us to grace to submit to Your holy will for our lives. Give us the grace to trust Your timing, which far exceeds anything we might have planned for ourselves.

Our Lord and our God, as we commit our intentions to You, we TRUST You to bless us with our heart’s desires! Look upon us with mercy, Lord, and give us the grace to rejoice at the end of this period.

Father, we commit into your hands all the women on this thread, : @iphii @oyinforever @oyinpd @harrys-queen @nekkyg @lizzy @adeola  @ladylorrie @naaadzane @missfafa @oluwakemine. You know all the innermost desires of our hearts, paramount of which is the gift of motherhood. Look upon our desires, Father Lord, and give us the grace to testify to the power and might of Your worthy name!

AMEN!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

cc: @nekkyg @oluwakemine

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by  Nicole.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 146 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.