Support group for women trying to conceive.

The February 2017 BFP Thread

106 replies, 17 voices Last updated by  Nicole 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 107 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

I feel you, @akosua hun. But if it’s their process, just do it. You have nothing to lose, and it could just be what will make all the difference :hugs:

Akosua
    Participant
    @Akosua

I don taya for this TTC oooo seriously!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

:hugs: :hugs:   :hugs:   :hugs: @akosua

It will end in praise  :heart:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hi Akosua @akosua, it looks like the flushing is standard procedure for the clinic. I know you are tired of all these procedures but please give this a try. Even if it does nothing, you can at least know for sure that there are no issues in that regard.

I echo Nicole on this one, it will surely end in praise dear.

Akosua
    Participant
    @Akosua

AMEN… thank you @nicole & @oluwakemine

Charles Ruby
    Participant
    @temotighoken

@akosua, me sef done tire o!!! I just started ovulation stimulation and controlled intercourse. After all d injections and all d tests! After all d money spent! Its now that its time for intercourse that my office wants to send me on compulsory official assignment! I have been so angry! So mad since morning! I’m having serious headache now eh!

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

N wich kain official assignment be dis nau? :growlmad:   :growlmad:  No other person,they can send? So sorry to read about this ruby @temotighoken. This is quite frustrating. Why now?!

I guess, you just have to give this cycle amiss and talk to your HR, they should be informing you of these trips way ahead of time, whenever it is possible to do so. This is just a clog in the scheme of things. :hugs:   :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@temotighoken I really feel you dear. Same thing happened to me on one of my Clomid cycles. Very very annoying  :brat:   :brat:

Is there a way you can get out of it? Are you close to your HR? If you can, that will be great…but if not, my dear, it’s one of those things. You might just have to suspend it till next time. It’s painful, but just know that GOD is on top of the matter  :hugs:   :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Good morning, darling girls!

I hope you all had a great weekend!!!

Last week was just phenomenal! The good news from our sisters @wemi, @dabenzy and @eby just made it all so awesome! I am so looking forward to more and more success stories not only this new month, but all year round  :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Anyways…another hot topic. I was talking with someone this weekend, and thought to throw it open here…

CONCEPTION MYTH: HAVING AN ORGASM MAKES CONCEPTION EASIER.

Let’s be honest. It’s not every time we hit the big O. It’s even now that I’m more relaxed that it happens for me frequently. In my TTC days, I don’t know if it was the stress, tension or whatever…but having an orgasm was a tall order then. And anytime I read about how it helps, I used to worry that was the sole reason behind my inability to conceive.

Does this happen with the rest of us? For those who don’t find it hard, abeg can you share tips on how to have TTC sex and still orgasm?  :sex:   :sex:

cc:@blessedb  @ikechukwungozi  @tolabolanle  @milola @bosa @temotighoken @nadia @beebee @misi @mzm4 @oluwakemine @nekkyg @lizzy @iphii  @oyinforever @oyinpd @harrys-queen @adeola @ladylorrie @naaadzane @ange @missfafa @uwaye @ritty @nkay @elle @edojaprecious @jasmine queen @abbyigold @exaltedmom1  @akosua  @olugod   @teeade22  @jennic  @xteeu

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:blush: :blush:   :blush:  …waiting.  ;-)   ;-)

Akosua
    Participant
    @Akosua

@temotighoken a similar thing happened during my Clomid cycle I just went to my doctor for excuse duty to join my husband in another town  :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha: the things we do for TTC … God bless our hustle cos it’s just too much

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:haha: :haha:   :haha:  @akosua, Crazy things ttc can a woman do. :wacko:   :wacko:

Angela
    Participant
    @Ange

Howdy all, hope we are all having a great day so far.

Nicole @nicole I read somewhere that when we orgasm the vagina contracts and that opens up the cervix and helps sperm travel easily. I never even bother about this cos not everytime one has an orgasm and some never orgasm. So I’ll say it’s a myth.

Mrs Cornerstone
    Participant
    @Harrys-Queen

Congratulations to the ladies with the good news. It’s really been a while I checked this page, considering that I was very upbeat at the beginning of this year to do all it takes to get my BFP. I somehow lost interest, got frustrated and was almost falling into a deep depression for some weeks. I thank God for bringing me out of that dark hole.  God is still alive and I believe strongly that this year we shall all sing our song. God bless us all

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@ange you are correct dear. The muscle contractions from an orgasm draw in semen, so no doubt it helps. But it doesn’t mean that for women that don’t, nothing for them. So, in my opinion, it helps…but it’s not a must  :yes:

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.