Support group for women trying to conceive.

The February 2017 BFP Thread

106 replies, 17 voices Last updated by  Nicole 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 107 total)
  • Author

Jasmine
    Participant
    @Jasmine

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Congrats Ladies @wemi @dabrenzy @eby. God of wonders, forever visiting His people.  I rejoice wit u all n wish u all d best of d months ahead. Cheers :good:

@nicole, u know any suggestion no matter how funny is not to b taken lightly on dis journey. I too have tried lying on my back wit elevated hips n sometimes legs, but its too much of a bother jor. God will do it, preconception myth or not. :dust:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@jasmine, you’re so correct hun. In this TTC journey, all join  :yes:   :yes:

Baby dust to you, my dear  :dust:   :dust:

Charles Ruby
    Participant
    @temotighoken

I just finished the last dose of drugs for controlled ovulation stimulation so my fingers are crossed o! I can’t wait for a +Ve PT test o!!! @wemi, God bless you for your kind words. Lately, I found it difficult to pray for myself. I think more about those that have been in this struggle longer than I have. A classic case is a family friend who has been TTC for 15yrs + and most recently, I met a TTC lady who now has cancer and has been bleeding non-stop from the growth. I keep remembering her words to me; ‘Where is my creator?!’ I cried in church on Sunday and kept asking God to show forth in their lives. Imagine going thru TTC for 15years! Lord, help them! We plead for your mercies, O Lord!

Akosua
    Participant
    @Akosua

AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU @wemi indeed we serve a living God

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Yes, Lord have mercy. Let your healing come upon these our sisters. Do what only you can do in the lives of these ones. You said, You will not allow our faces to see shame, so we trust you to show up powerfully for these two sisters @temotighoken mentioned and our TTC moms here in Jesus name. Amen.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you too. Ruby.

True talk @jasmine, everything read or heard while TTC is taken as being true until proven otherwise. #yourenextinlineforamiracle ;-)

Angela
    Participant
    @Ange

Another aunt Flo another opportunity to prepare for a super healthy baby. My Hope is still alive, not giving up until I receive the promise.  @Oluwakemine it’s CD1 today, came a day earlier.

Wemi
    Participant
    @Wemi

Sending baby dust to you all the way @temotighoken, you are right with hearing stories about people who are even worse than you. 15 years is no joke :negative: hmmm,God have mercy. Thanks darling @akosua…Congrats Ladies @dabrenzy @eby… So many baby news around :yahoo:. Praying we all carry to full term BGG…

Thanks everyone :heart: Praying for everyone TTC, one of the hardest journey in life to go through because no one prepares for it :nope:but we will keep encouraging each other :hug:

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by  Wemi.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:hugs: :hugs:  for Angela @ange, you’re right, its a fresh start, another shot at that :bfp:   :bfp:. I will update your tickers appropriately.

Still keeping my fingers crossed and absolutely trusting God on behalf of our TTC sisters. This journey will end in praise!

Akosua @akosua, I see what brings you out. :heart:   :heart:  How are you doing dear?

Wemi @wemi, thanks for keeping the faith.

Jasmine
    Participant
    @Jasmine

Aye sis :good:  @oluwakemine n @nicole, I sure am next in line for a miracle. @temotighoken, standing in agreement wit u OK. :heart: @ange, our Redeemer liveth, kip d faith. :hug:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@wemi, what a wonderful birthday present.

Congratulations @dabrenzy @eby @wemi

Wishing you ladies a healthy, stress-free journey with healthy kids at the end of the journey. It’s time to kick back, relax and enjoy the ride. God’s mercy truly endures forever. :cloud9:   :baby:   :pink:   :blue:   :yellow:   :bfp:   :wohoo:

@temotighoken @ange May the Lord hear your prayers and grant your heart’s desires….When we look at this period as a time to develop ourselves and trust the one who has us in his palms has the perfect plan for us, it will help this load. Tough but what else can be done, but trust in him? sending you loads of :dust:   :dust:

@nicole what TTC will make us do. I never laid on my back for both conceptions but now anything and everything. My scientific brain knows it’s so far fetched but hey doesn’t cost a thing….But i don’t raise my leg abeg that’s more work :haha:

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by  Bos.

Akosua
    Participant
    @Akosua

:haha: :haha:   :haha:  @oluwakemi… I’m blessed ooo hun…. please what’s your take on tubal flushing after myomectomy ?? @nicole & kemi baby

Jennifer Charles
    Participant
    @Jennic

I rejoice with all the BFP…..May God see you thru. Will join your group very very soon

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@temotighoken I feel you hun. I also went through a period when praying was a real struggle. I’m so sorry about the ladies you mentioned, but let’s just trust that, even in affliction, our LORD always has a plan that supersedes ours. Praying for you this cycle hun. Blowing you lots of :dust:

@ange hun, no shaking babe! Another cycle, another opportunity! You’re still on course for that 2017 baby…so no shaking hun  :hugs:

@bosa too much work abeg! Gymnastics that won’t even give results! I often wonder why I bothered back in the day sef  :unsure:   :unsure:

@akosua, tubal flushing has been known to work for some…but not all. If your tubes are clear or have minor debris and/or blockage, it can make a difference. But in cases of full blockage, I’m afraid not. Are you thinking of opting for it?

@jennic, your  :bfp: is most surely on its way, by GOD’s special grace  :hugs:   :dust:

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by  Nicole.

Jennifer Charles
    Participant
    @Jennic

Amen!!!!!!!

Thanks so much Nicole

Akosua
    Participant
    @Akosua

that’s what happens at the hospital where i did the myomectomy…. tubal cannulation is done 12 weeks after the surgery am really tired ooo @nicole i don’t feel like doing anything again…I’m done

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.