Support group for women trying to conceive.

The February 2017 BFP Thread

106 replies, 17 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Nicole Nicole 1 month, 4 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@chinwendu congrats dear…. :wohoo:   :bfp:

Profile gravatar of Jasmine
    Jasmine
    Participant
    @Jasmine

Yippie!!!  :yahoo: , congrats @chinwedu on ur  :bfp:  , I dey ur back.

God be praised.

Profile gravatar of Elle
    Elle
    Participant
    @elle

Congratulations @chiwendu dear!!! More  :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp: coming up by God’s Grace. October babies loading for us all  :blue:   :pink

Thank you always @oluwakemine and @nicole.

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Elle @elle, where you go nau? Welcome babe.

Jasmine @jasmine, amen. #nextinlineforamiracle

Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Long time no see, @elle! We’ve missed you  :hugs:   :hugs:

Yes oooh, @jasmine! All our gorgeous ladies in this thread are most surely next in line  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for congratulations animated gif

I just love this week!!!! Have I got NEWS?!!! Yes. Another of our sisters, Tumininu @tumininu had a successful cycle and just confirmed her  :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp:

Yayyyy!!! :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

cc:@blessedb  @ikechukwungozi  @tolabolanle  @milola @bosa @temotighoken @nadia @beebee @misi @mzm4 @oluwakemine @nekkyg @lizzy @iphii  @oyinforever @oyinpd @harrys-queen @lizzy @adeola @ladylorrie @naaadzane @missfafa @uwaye @ritty @nkay @elle @edojaprecious @jasmine queen @abbyigold @exaltedmom1  @akosua  @olugod   @chinwendu @nicole @temotighoken @yinca  @graciee

Profile gravatar of Nadia
    Nadia
    Participant
    @nadia

Huge congratulations <span style=”color: #000000;”>@tumininu</span> @chinwendu. God is awesome indeed. :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

Profile gravatar of Nadia
    Nadia
    Participant
    @nadia

Hello darlings,

I’m so sorry I’ve been AWOL. Last days of work, handover, business set-up, stuff like that.

Thank God for the BFP news we’re having. God is indeed faithful. And yes @oluwakemine, he has a great sense of humour.

Cc: @nicole @fifi @iyawodiipo

Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@nadia sweetie, it’s always so awesome hearing from you…my bae  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Good luck with the new business hun. You shall be having a customer in me soonest  B-)   B-) . @oluwakemine, you need to check out what this woman is doing with fashion!  :good:   :good:   :good:

Looking forward to what 2017 has in store hun. I KNOW all roads will lead to PH for our baby dedication this year  :heart:   :heart:

Profile gravatar of FruitfulVine
    FruitfulVine
    Participant
    @FruitfulDamsel

Happy New Month Everyone. A few days ago i just felt like crying but through it all i thank God for He is always faithful. I thank God for everything.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:hug: :hug:   :hug: Dearest FruitfulVine @fruitfuldamsel, it is well with you indeed. If you still want to talk about it, please feel free.

Nadia @nadia, So glad to hear from you and this business already has the favour of God. You flourish and your coast is enlarged already.  :hugs:

Going to find you on Instagram and feast my eyes already.

Profile gravatar of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@tumininu congrats dearie….wishing you a wonderful 9 month ahead…… :bfp:   :wohoo:

Profile gravatar of Seun
    Seun
    Participant
    @Oluwaseun

congratulations @chiwendu…. i am next to testify

Profile gravatar of Tumininu
    Tumininu
    Participant
    @Tumininu

Thank you so very much ladies. I am just here, looking at myself and thinking, is this me????  Ha! God is superbly AWESOME. I am forever indebted to HIM.

Thanks so much ladies @oluwakemine @ Nicole @bosa @nadia

BIG Congratulations to @chiwendu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME NEWS!!!!!

Kemi @oluwakemine thanks for all your kind words and encouragement. God bless you!!!!

Can anyone recommend a GOOD and FUNCTIONAL christian pregnancy book? I could make do with one or 2. many thanks ladies.

And here’s a BIG FAT congratulations to my home girl @goldie10 !!! I thank God on your behalf on your BFP! Here’s to a smooth 9 months! INDEED, OUR CASE IS DIFFERENT !!!!

Profile gravatar of Jasmine
    Jasmine
    Participant
    @Jasmine

Congrats @tumininu, I rejoice wit u.   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :yahoo:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.