Support group for women trying to conceive.

The February 2017 BFP Thread

106 replies, 17 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Nicole Nicole 1 month, 4 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

:bfp: @chinwendu

:bfp:   @tumininu

:bfp: @egobaby

:bfp: @dabrenzy

:bfp: @eby

Why, hellllooooo February  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

The month of L-O-V-E! Is there any better baby making month than this  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

We’re so grateful for having seen the month of January through, and for our 30 days of Prayer. I know I wasn’t very consistent with posting prayers  :blush: , but I know we were all united in individual prayer  :cloud9: . Now that we have cleansed ourselves with prayer, this month of February shall be about putting works to our faith! Kemi and I shall be posting TTC tips to help us along. This Val’s day month, no dulling ooooo  :sex:   :sex:   :sex:

We’re so grateful for our sisters, @goldie10 and @dsquared who got their  :bfp: last month  :wohoo:   :wohoo: . We’re looking forward to joining them in the Pregnancy Group a.s.a.p!

Happy New Month, my darling sisters….and  :dust:   :dust:   :dust: to all!

@blessedb  @ikechukwungozi  @tolabolanle  @milola @bosa @temotighoken @nadia @beebee @misi @mzm4 @oluwakemine @nekkyg @lizzy @iphii  @oyinforever @oyinpd @harrys-queen @lizzy @adeola @ladylorrie @naaadzane @missfafa @uwaye @ritty @nkay @elle @edojaprecious @jasmine queen @abbyigold @exaltedmom1  @akosua  @olugod   @chinwendu

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile gravatar of Nicole Nicole.
    • This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Profile gravatar of Nicole Nicole.
    • This topic was modified 2 months ago by Profile gravatar of Nicole Nicole.
    Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for welcome to february

Welcome to February ladies. It’s a special month and quite a good one for baby-making :blush:

Congratulations once more to Goldie @goldie10 and Dsqaured @dsquared. And in advance to all the ladies getting their :bfp:   :bfp: this month.

Do have a love-filled month everyone  :heart:   :heart:

Profile gravatar of Akosua
    Akosua
    Participant
    @Akosua

happy new month fam :hugs:   :hugs:

Profile gravatar of Jasmine
    Jasmine
    Participant
    @Jasmine

Happy New Month Ladies, welcome to my favorite month, its actually my birth month (Feb 16). I’m so expectant n looking forward to pleasant surprises for me n u all.
    Stay tuned, stay expectant n kip hope alive.
    Cheers!!!

Profile gravatar of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Goldie @goldie10 and Dsqaured @dsquared.Big Big COngrats ladies… :cloud9:   :bfp:   :baby:   :blue:   :pink:   :yellow:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Yayy!!! Jasmine @jasmine, #lovebaby. #birthdayloading :cake:   :cake:   :cake:  #14daystogo :haha:   :haha:

Akosua @akosua  :heart:   :heart:

Bosa @bosa, I’m craving more :bfp:   :bfp:  this month and  fingers so crossed for them :bfp:   :bfp:

Profile gravatar of Charles Ruby
    Charles Ruby
    Participant
    @temotighoken

Only me haf waka come as nobody rmbd to tag me.. I read the article on using a Fertility expert instead of an OB-GYN and I was blown away! I guess that has been my mistake. I got the phone no of a reputable Fertility doctor and have made appointment for next week. Pls can I get info on the type of blood work(lab tests) I have to do. I’m under NHIS so it will be cheaper for me to do it in a govt hospital instead of d Fertility Clinic. All lab tests are free under NHIS in all FMCs so I’ll prefer to do them there and take d results to him.

Charles Ruby
    Participant
    @temotighoken

I will be taking a 2week personal vacation to clear my head. I really need God right now! I’m on day 17 in my cycle.

Charles Ruby
    Participant
    @temotighoken

Baby dust to all those praying for October babies like me.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Dearest Ruby @temitighoken, how can we ever forget you? Welcome to the February thread. Honestly, I’m surprised that you are on NHIS, you’re the first I know oh, thought, it didn’t work.

Anyways, most clinics have  labs, whose results are preferable by them and I somehow think that some FMC’s MAY not the adequately equipped for some of the tests, you need.

However, it’s a major step, you have taken now. Talk to the doctor first and you can take it from there. :heart: #Octoberbabyloading :plane:   :plane:

Do you want me to add you to the tickers? :friends:  And that two weeks break is a great idea. Enjoy yourself.

…And Ruby, you have God RIGHT NOW!!! If you need to talk, we are right here :hugs:

Profile gravatar of Jasmine
    Jasmine
    Participant
    @Jasmine

@oluwakemine, bday loading srzly n yes we sure will have lots of  :bfp: God being gracious to us.

@temotighoken, sending u lots of cyberhugs ok :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   . Take whatever time off u nid darl, this too surely will pass.

Happy Sunday ladies n have d best of d week ahead. :bye:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for congratulations fireworks gif

Related image

And the  :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp:  are here already and I love Mondays that start on this note.  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:  Our dear sister Chinwendu @chinwendu, who has been running some tests, in preparation for her IVF cycle just found out, she is PREGNANT!!!! :yahoo:  If this is not God and His sense of humour, I don’t know what it is. #greatwaytostarttheweek

cc:@blessedb  @ikechukwungozi  @tolabolanle  @milola @bosa @temotighoken @nadia @beebee @misi @mzm4 @oluwakemine @nekkyg @lizzy @iphii  @oyinforever @oyinpd @harrys-queen @lizzy @adeola @ladylorrie @naaadzane @missfafa @uwaye @ritty @nkay @elle @edojaprecious @jasmine queen @abbyigold @exaltedmom1  @akosua  @olugod   @chinwendu @temotighoken @nicole

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi.
    Profile gravatar of Akosua
    Akosua
    Participant
    @Akosua

Congrats @chinwendu :yahoo:   :yahoo: Am next in line for a miracle… Good morning fam

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@temotighoken hun, whaaat?! We didn’t tag you? So sorry hun. It was definitely an error. You know we have you very close at heart  :heart:   :heart:   :heart: . And please take all the time you need hun. Sometimes, that mental and emotional clarity actually makes a huge difference. It is well with you hun! We’re always here for you  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

HUGE CONGRATS,  @chinwendu hun!!!  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

That’s just the way this our GOD works! HE will always show us that come rain or shine, it is His own plans for us that will always prevail! So happy for you hun! Thank you for opening the February floodgates for us  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.