Support group for women trying to conceive.

The December 2017 BFP Thread

46 replies, 8 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 2 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author

DeeDee
    Participant
    @DeeDee

@oluwakemine thank you so much for sharing my testimony. It is really the Lords doing. No man can take His glory. He makes everything beautiful in His own time and He is definitely always on time. I can’t praise God enough for the miracle He has bestowed upon our family. We are 6.5 months along now and enjoying every step of the journey. It is not always easy but it is so worth it. Looking forward to meeting our special bundle of joy in a couple of months by God’s special grace. My heart is so full.

To all our expectant mamas, pls hold on strong. Have faith and stand on God’s words. He has already done it. The devil sure tries to trick us sometimes and puts fears and doubts in our minds but God’s words reign supreme. He takes care of His own and will always come through. All we have to do is be ready to claim it. By God’s grace we will share many many more testimonies on this platform.

For the record, my 2 ivf cycles at olive branch failed. Nothing could have prepared me for the devastation that I felt. But I trusted in God that I would carry my own child.

My successful cycle was with Dr Bero at the Ark. The whole team there were nothing short of amazing. They really held my hands through the process and prayed with me all through. And yes, that cycle was my worst performing cycle. Only 3 eggs retrieved and 2 fertilised. But it goes to show, it only takes one! And true to form, God showed His hands.

@nicole @oluwakemine you guys are my ‘sheroes’!! Thank you for being so consistent and carrying us all along.

Lots of love.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

DeeDee @deedee, thank you for shedding more light. :hugs: You’re​   :bfp: got us do excited this year.

We are already in countdown mode.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Awwww, 6.5 months, DeeDee @deedee  :heart: :heart: :heart: . How great is our God! Thank you so much for encouraging our mommas-to-be. You are the real ‘sheroe’ hun  :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

We’re in true countdown mode hun! God bless you and that beautiful baby on board!

Were you at The Ark’s Christmas fellowship last week? I was looking out for you.

yimika
    Participant
    @yimika

The lord is faithful.I rejoice with her

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello Yimika @yimika, we will rejoice with you too soon by God’s grace. How are you doing? :hugs:

yimika
    Participant
    @yimika

Hi madam @oluwakemi, am fine thank you.I say a believing Amen to your prayers.

Jasmine
    Participant
    @Jasmine

In the mood of thanksgiving, all we can say is thank you Lord. :wohoo:

Congrats to @deedee, God forever be praised. :yahoo:

To every lady here trusting God for a blessing such as this, remember its not over until you win. Keep faith alive, looking forward to reading your fabulous testimonies real soon. :hug:

Compliments of the season everyone, wishing you and your entire household a joyful celebration. :santa

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Compliments of  the season to you too Jasmine @jasmine. How are you and our precious baby doing?

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

And your prayers will surely be heard, in JESUS’ name, dear Yimika @yimika  :hugs: . 2018 testimonies loading  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Compliments of the season to you too, Jasmine @jasmine dear  :santa :santa :santa

How have you been? Sending you and the LO much love  :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Compliments of the season to you too, Jasmine @jasmine dear  :santa :santa :santa

How have you been? Sending you and the LO much love  :heart:

Jasmine
    Participant
    @Jasmine

@oluwakemine @nicole thanks for the good wishes. I and my baby are doing great, although there’s been plenty of movements this week.

Asides the discomfort and cramps in shoulder and legs from sleeping on my side, all is well. Thanks for asking.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Merry Christmas ladies… :santa   :santa   :santa

cc: @bosa @smiley @sholabomi @kattyholz @bibi @diana @mamaz @akosua @mrsciw @missirregularversion @bebe@yimika@diamondsblings @jasmine @eveberry @geraldine @nicole @mercy @fiola

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for happy boxing day animated

Happy boxing day and a happy Tuesday :santa :santa :santa . It’s the last Tuesday in the  year 2017 :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   God has brought us quite far and we are so grateful for that. Which is why, we will continue with a look back at some of  the beautiful testimonies we have had this year.

Hope you are ready. I will be right back with some of them.

cc: @bosa @smiley @sholabomi @kattyholz @bibi @diana @mamaz @akosua @mrsciw @missirregularversion @bebe@yimika@diamondsblings @nicole @fiola @abbytee

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Testimony time!!! :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

This is Chimuanya @muanya‘s story:

I’ve been married three years. But hubby and I live miles apart. We try whenever we see each other so I should say a year.  I’m trying to track right now and all that good stuff.

Start of IVF:  We’ve done all our preliminary testing and because we mostly live apart, we decided to cycle. Hoping and praying for the best. The :witch: should be here by now but she’s not. I’m on primolut N to try and force her hand but nothing yet. The one time I’m waiting. :scratch:

We test tomorrow so fingers and toes crossed. Thank you and God’s grace. :bfp:I cannot even express my joy. Thanks everyone for your wonderful wishes and prayers. And baby dust to everyone.”

Tito @rubie‘s story:

“Good morning people,

I have been gone for a while. My last treatment ended in a BFN and it was soooo overwhelming.You know after you have prayed, sowed, confessed, believed and the Doctor says that ‘ am sorry’ , it’s really not a nice experience.

I didn’t want to share the negative so as not to demoralize sisters here.

Then I changed jobs, this is more tasking and time consuming.

As a matter of fact hubby and I have spent a lot on fertility treatment, been married since 2007.. and started treatment 2009.

Recession and change of jobs which hasn’t started paying well… sooo going through another cycle wasn’t an easy task.

then our Doctor,we’ve maintained one since ever started …gave us a ridiculous discount.

Sisters we paid only 150K.. I cried the day he gave that discount.I actually knelt down and thanked him.

started my cycle in July,August we had the transfer and the 2 week wait. After 9 days I started spotting, I felt it was the end.Then during the day it stopped. Happened again 2days later and on the 10th day I went for my injection and did the blood test.

I didn’t wait for the results even though it will take 10minutes.Didnt want any pity from all the nurses. Went home straight and left my phone inside my bag.

Came out and saw missed calls from the Doctor, see fear….

Sisters then I saw his text message, “Congratulations! God has answered your prayers!!!!!

I couldn’t believe it, I just sat in the car and started laughing. Was in the ant car for over one hour just in shock. Me???  All the speech I have made and written over years ago to give when I become pregnant disappeared.I was speechless.

See this our God is good, the olowogbogboro has come through for me, he has favored me this season.

Since that day I have been all shades of wreck, the only thing remaining is vomiting.I am tired, had malaria and they gave me Paludrine to take for 10days .

I am going for my scan soon , yes I know that I am carrying twins , cos that’s what we prayed for.Will confirm and let us know.

Praise God with me.”

cc: @bosa @smiley @sholabomi @kattyholz @bibi @diana @mamaz @akosua @mrsciw @missirregularversion @bebe@yimika@diamondsblings @nicole @fiola @abbytee

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by  Oluwakemi.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.