Support group for women trying to conceive.

The December 2017 BFP Thread

22 replies, 6 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 3 hours, 27 minutes ago
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for Decembergif

:yahoo: :yahoo:   :yahoo:   We are in December and it is turning out to be a beautiful month already. I trust, it has been awesome at your end and surely, all our expectations will be met by God’s grace.

Jasmine @jasmine, it is so nice to have you back here. :hugs:   :hugs:   You’re right, it has been ages. What have you been up to in that time?

Mrs Cornerstone @harrys-queen, missing you and hope you are doing fine. :heart:

Nonny @nonny10, How are you doing today. Keeping fingers crossed for great news where you are concerned dear :hugs:   :dust:   Definitely looking forward to seeing you at the movies :yes:   :yes:

Shola @sholabomi, welcome to our community :hugs:

Becca @smiley, beautiful woman, how’s everything going at your end? :heart:   :heart:

Welcome to our family Katty @kattyholz :heart:   :heart:

Bos @bosa:yahoo:   :yahoo:   TWP2 is loading :munch:   :munch:

Nicole @nicole, hope your day is going great.

Have a beautiful day ladies. :heart:   :heart:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

We are still open oh :haha: If anyone is still interested in going to the watch this movie with other ladies from here, as is our annual tradition, we would love to have you. Just indicate your interest, tag @nicole or I and we will file away your interest and get in touch with the details.

Already @bosa and @nonny10 have indicated interest.  :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Say  :hi:   :hi:   if interested.

cc: @sholabomi @smiley @jasmine @buyo @thisyrismyyr  @nekky @diana @lois @yimika @diamondsblings  @missirregularversion @bally @victory @somia @bellabella @putuka @garuba @bebe

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  Oluwakemi.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for happy birthday animated

Happy birthday Victoria @mrsciw. Wishing you the very best as you step into this new year of your life. Have a blast today mama :cake:   :cake:   :cake:

cc: @sholabomi @smiley @jasmine @buyo @thisyrismyyr  @nekky @diana @lois @yimika@diamondsblings  @missirregularversion @bally @victory @somia @bellabella @putuka @garuba @bebe @bosa @nonny10 @nicole

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for happy wedding anniversary animated

Happy wedding anniversary Akosua @akosua baby :wedding:   :wedding:   :wedding: May your love grow strong as the years go. May God hold you both strong and grant you yielding hearts always. Enjoy your anniversary Akosua. :heart:   :heart:

Yes oh, it’s a double celebration for our sisters today. May we all always have reasons to rejoice always.

cc: @sholabomi @smiley @jasmine @buyo @thisyrismyyr  @nekky @diana @lois @yimika@diamondsblings  @missirregularversion @bally @victory @somia @bellabella @putuka @garuba @bebe @bosa @nonny10 @nicole @mrsciw

Jasmine
    Participant
    @Jasmine

Happy Birthday @mrsciw, many joyful years ahead. :cake:

Thanks @oluwakemine, feels good to be back jor :yahoo: . I wish i coupd join u ladies to see d movie but alas, i’m far away from home. You ladies have fun ok :hugs:

Meanwhile i’ve got good news :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Please share Jasmine @jasmine. I’m seriously waiting for your news oh.

No worries, we will enjoy on your behalf at the movies.

Jasmine
    Participant
    @Jasmine

Eyin people!!! Oya oh, gather together, but first allow me to flood this December thread with my posts. :yahoo:
    <p style=”text-align: center;”></p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>Jehovah Jireh has indeed done me well, He has crowned my year with goodness, He’s caused me to rejoice exceedingly.</p>
    Truth be told, i stopped logging in to the platform and told God i wanted to testify too, but along the line i lost my access details. :scratch:

Thanks @oluwakemine for your prophetic declarations, u kept saying i was next in line.  :hug:

To all the ladies in waiting, dont despair sweethearts, certainly and surely you too will testify. A particular testimony i read while doing catch up made me cry, the success story of ‘Charles Ruby’ (i dont recall her username). God is still God and He’ll surely through for you. :hugs:

Shout out to u @nicole, u guys truly were a good support system.

Lots of love  :heart:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for congratulations gif

Image result for congratulations gif

:yahoo: :yahoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   Jasmine @jasmine, your news stirred everything inside me this morning baby girl. OMG :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   Congratulations Jasmine. This is just too good.

Honestly, you are not the only one, who felt the way you did but God showed up for you regardless of how you felt. He doesn’t do feelings, He acts and we just love it when God acts.

Biko, feel free to take over the December thread.

And yes, Ruby @temotighoken is one powerful woman :bodyb:   :bodyb:   We love her and celebrate God’s awesomeness in her life.

You need to move on to the pregnancy group and get on the tickers. Meanwhile, how did this miracle happen oh?

cc: @sholabomi @smiley  @buyo @thisyrismyyr  @nekky @diana @lois @yimika@diamondsblings  @missirregularversion @bosa @nonny10 @nicole @pearl

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Huge congratulations @jasmine.

2017 IS A YEAR TO REMEMBER @oluwakemine. :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

You can say that again Pearl @pearl. It’s a memorable year.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for fasting and praying

Hello mamas, I didn’t forget that today is Tuesday and that we are supposed to be fasting and praying.

I will just leave this beautiful testimony below and the other ones, you have read earlier. Let it guide our prayer time today. God can turnaround situations. He can move mountains for our sakes, He can bring forth light out of that darkness. With our God, there are no impossibilities.  :yes:   :yes:

Have a beautiful Tuesday. Mine is made already :heart:   :heart: Praise be to our God, who does wondrous things. :angel:   :angel:

From Deep Darkness to Light

“The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of deep darkness a light has dawned.” Isaiah 9:2 (NIV)

Twelve years ago on Christmas Day, I looked down at my pregnant belly with both sadness and relief. The doctor had told me the day before Thanksgiving my unborn baby girl would die in the womb due to severe chromosomal defects. Yet, there I was, a few miraculous weeks later, still carrying that sign of hope within.

Ever since sitting in that doctor’s office, God had truly been my Prince of Peace, filling my life with divine order and calmness. Yes, there were dark days filled with tears and questions and prayers. Some days, I doubted; other days, I was filled with faith. My baby’s heart kept beating.

But between Christmas and New Year’s Eve, I lost that little 26-week-old baby.

As I lay down on the hospital bed and prepared to deliver the baby, the door opened, bringing what felt like the light of God into the room. The nurse assigned to me was the exact same nurse who’d helped deliver my first child. She knew my name. I couldn’t believe out of all the nurses in that huge hospital, the only one who knew me was not only working that night, she was working my room.

In that moment, it was divine assurance that God saw me. He was with me in my pain and sorrow. I wasn’t alone, and neither are you.

Today’s key verse from Isaiah 9:2 says, “The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of deep darkness a light has dawned.” When we live in the deep darkness of disease or death, lack or oppression, we’re not beyond hope. Light always penetrates darkness. Darkness, no matter how deep, doesn’t stand a chance against a ray of light.

Later in that same chapter of Scripture, Isaiah 9:6 proclaims the good news that a child would be born, and a son given. He would be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

God stands ready to be all this to you today, whether you’re walking in soft light or deep darkness.

We named our little baby girl Angel Rose, because she was a messenger from God to us, and her life was both beautiful and thorny. I can honestly say my memory of her is sweet because she taught me to trust in God like I never have before. She taught me to be thankful for every breath of life God gives. I experienced God’s presence in such a real way when I was pregnant with her. The worship song Blessed Be Your Name became my anthem:

“Blessed be Your name on the road marked with suffering

Though there’s pain in the offering, blessed be Your name

You give and take away

My heart will choose to say

Lord, blessed be Your name.”

The more I sang and trusted, the more God flooded into my life to give me strength. Living in peace isn’t living problem-free. It’s living a messy life in the presence of a living God. God can and will provide divine order in your broken world if you invite Him into your deep darkness.

Before Christ came as a baby, we were doomed to eternal darkness. But now we live in the light of salvation through the messianic King. The dark gloom of judgment is past. The bright light of salvation is ours.

Christ’s birth doesn’t just impact all our tomorrows in eternity. His peace is for us today. He can increase our joy right now — no matter what burden we may carry.

Prayer: Lord Jesus, thank You for being my Prince of Peace and the Light of the World. I trust You with my life and lift my burdens to You. You reign forever and ever with justice and righteousness. Increase my joy today. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Culled from https://www.crosswalk.com/devotionals/encouragement/

cc: @nicole @bosa @smiley @sholabomi @kattyholz @bibi @diana @mamaz @akosua @mrsciw @missirregularversion @bebe @yimika @diamondsblings

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  Oluwakemi.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Jasmine @jasmine, see me here jumping and rejoicing  :yahoo:   :yahoo:

HUGE CONGRATS to you hun! So so so happy for you  :hugs:   :hugs:   :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy wedding anniversary Akosua @akosua dear. Here’s wishing you many more years of love and happiness  :wedding:   :wedding: . We’re just allowing you luxuriate in your news until you decide to come share with the rest of us  ;-)

Happy Birthday @mrsciw  :cake:   :cake:

Jasmine
    Participant
    @Jasmine

Happy Wedding Anniversary @akosua, many more joyful years.

Thanks ladies for sharing in my joy @oluwakemine @pearl @nicole.

To your question @oluwakemine on how it happened. Sincerely, i cant say but i know God did it. Recall i said i had gotten anxious and depressed and all. Thank God for my Husband and mum who kept cheering me on and praying with and for me.

Along the line, i turned off google, turned off medical jargon, turned off ‘belly watchers’ and turned to God.

During the Holy Ghost service(RCCG) of April 2017, i watched the service online. A word of prophecy came thru Pastor Adeboye…’The Lord asked me to tell you within the next three months, He will open many wombs, so that there will be many more children next year’.

I received the word with joy, wrote it down along with other prophecies and stuck it to my bed’s headrest and we used it as a point of reference to pray daily.

Then in June, i joined the Halleluyah challenge, i wasnt constant cos of data issues but the days i partook were simply memorable. On the last day, we were asked to presebt our ‘journals” with 30 specific requests to God and dance and rejoice as its been settled. I’m sure you all know what my number one request was…. :yes:

Fast forward to July, i was panicky as usual as the days to my period drew close. Alas!!! It was 4days late, the rest is history. :wohoo:

Recall, it was exactly 3months in line with God’s word in April, hence the prophecy was fulfilled. Not forgetting the prayers i and my dear mum made constantly. In all God showed up, to Him alone be all the glory. :yahoo:

The journey thus far has been eventful, i guess i’ll write about it later.

@oluwakemine, my LMP was July 8.

Thanks, for reading and i hope someone is encouraged. Surely and certainly, you too will rejoice. :hug:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Wow!!! Jasmine​ @jasmine, you blew me away with your testimony and especially your faith. It had become a case of “Bless me Lord or I will not let you go” and He blessed you with the best gift ever. Praise God!!!

Amen, so shall it be for us all. Only sounds of rejoicing shall be heard in our houses.

I will include you in the next set of tickets in the pregnancy group.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.