Support group for women trying to conceive.

The August 2017 BFP Thread

58 replies, 12 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 3 months, 1 week ago
Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy birthday, darling @paula  :cake:   :cake:

I hope you had a day as special as you are  :heart:   :heart:   :heart: . Love you loads!

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Related image

Happy wedding anniversary Adeola @adeola. May your marriage remain beautiful and sweet forever.

cc:   @harrys-queen  @nekky @bally @noredia @mamaz @ldike @adaoraa  @thisyrismyyr @aadetoyin  @missirregularversion  @emaimo@dian@akosua @nicole

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Good morning ladies. It’s a #Tuesday  :whistle: and you know what that means. We are fasting and interceding for each other today. May all our prayers and supplications be acceptable in God’s sight today.

May we not ask outside of His will for our lives. Amen.

I’ll be right back with a piece for us to meditate on and prayer points.

Have a tasteful Tuesday :heart:   :heart:

cc:   @harrys-queen  @nekky @bally @noredia @mamaz @ldike @adaoraa  @thisyrismyyr @aadetoyin  @missirregularversion  @emaimo@dian@akosua @nicole

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

AMEN!

May the Good Lord hear our prayers, in Jesus’ name!!!

Good morning, lovely ladies  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

@harrys-queen  @nekky @bally @noredia @mamaz @ldike @adaoraa  @thisyrismyyr @aadetoyin  @missirregularversion  @emaimo@akosua @diana @bosa @mamaz @emaimo @patiencee @mandykatynski @ebere

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

trying to conceive

Be Kind to yourself

“Don’t listen to people who tell you how you’re supposed to feel – the only one who gets to decide that is you.” –Becky

It’s so much easier to give oneself a hard time than to be kind when trying to conceive. When in the thick of a TTC journey, hormonal rage and exhaustion, the next move is often not to be kind to oneself. We want to bash our bodies, wallow in self pity and just stay down for a while.

However, we need to be kind to ourselves. We need to know that we have given it our best. If possible, take some time off all the pregnant women (and other pity party triggers) around…although not for too long that it affects relationship, but enough time for us to show love to ourselves.

If in physical pain as a result of the diagnosis or just had a procedure, it’s time to pamper yourself, stop the superwoman moves. Your cape is still intact. ;-)

What does the Bible say?

1. Psalm 139:14 I will give thanks to you because I have been so amazingly and miraculously made. Your works are miraculous, and my soul is fully aware of this.

2. Ephesians 5:29 For no one has ever hated his own body, but he nourishes and tenderly cares for it, as the Messiah does the church.

3. Proverbs 19:8 To acquire wisdom is to love oneself; people who cherish understanding will prosper.

These Bible verses speak not only of physically being kind to ourselves but also taking care of our inner man.

Prayer points:

Heavenly father, today, we come to full realisation that we are wonderfully and fearfully made. You made us WHOLE, nothing missing, nothing broken and our souls recognise that. Thank you for creating us this wonderful. :cloud9:

Our bodies are the temple of the holy spirit, thus we receive the grace to nourish not only our bodies but also our spirit man, so, our will at all times align with Your will for our lives. Amen

We also pray for our sisters and brothers, who are in physical and emotional pain right now, that Your healing hands will touch them and grant them instant relief. Amen

We ask Father that in all our doings and efforts at achieving our heart desires, we will put your first, and You will use people, situations and things for our good, especially concerning The Fertile Chick in Jesus mighty name, we have asked. Amen.

cc:  @harrys-queen  @nekky @bally @noredia @mamaz @ldike @adaoraa  @thisyrismyyr @aadetoyin  @missirregularversion  @emaimo@akosua @diana @bosa @mamaz @emaimo @patiencee @ebere @mandykatynski @nicole

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Congratulations to Gold @joyfulmun on your :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp:

She wants other members to know that she had PCOS, yet, she conceived. Bottom like, don’t give up hope. There’s always light at the end of this dark phase. :hugs:   :hugs:

cc:  @harrys-queen  @nekky @bally @noredia @mamaz @ldike @adaoraa  @thisyrismyyr @aadetoyin  @missirregularversion  @emaimo@akosua @diana @bosa @mamaz @emaimo @patiencee @ebere @mandykatynski @nicole

Oyefunke Jolly
    Participant
    @Aadetoyin

Congrats, that’s great news.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Huge congrats on your :bfp:  Gold @joyfulmun  :hugs:

patience dashe
    Participant
    @patiencee

Congrats @jofulmun of ur bfp, I’m next ijn :hug:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Amen @patiencee. Nice to see your brakelight :hugs:   :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

AMEN, dear  @patiencee  :hugs: :hugs:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Huge hearty wishes to @joyfulmun :cloud9:   :baby:   :blue:   :pink:   :yellow:

May the Lord perfect all that concerns you….

temitope
    Participant
    @temitope

Hello people, congratulations to the new mom. I’m sorry for dropping this here, who has tried trucare fertility  clinic in VI before,  I heard  they are good. I need reviews before  I key in.  Thanks pal help a sister

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Oluwakemi.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello Temitope @temitope, it’s nice to have you back. As for Trucare, there’s nothing new about their promo business.

Yes, they are nice and don’t mind questions, however, their success rate is not clear. Besides, personally, I don’t feel promos at all. I feel they will not be taking the cycle as serious as someone paying for a regular cycle. When do you intend to start?

Have you considered other clinics?

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.