Support group for women trying to conceive.

The August 2017 BFP Thread

58 replies, 12 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 3 months, 1 week ago
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Amen @noredia @nicole and @bosa :heart:   :heart:

Enjoy your day.

Noredia
    Participant
    @Noredia

Amen @Bos

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for happy birthday animated

Happy birthday Akosua @akosua   :cake:   :cake:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:  As you have found God’s grace, may His grace be sufficient for you in every area of your life and endeavours. All your heart desires will come to life this New Year. Have a fabulous day  :wine:   :icecream:   :drunk:

cc: @harrys-queen  @nekky @bally @noredia @mamaz @ldike @adaoraa  @thisyrismyyr @aadetoyin  @missirregularversion  @emaimo@diana @nicole @bosa

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Oluwakemi.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy birthday dear Akosua @akosua   :cake:   :cake:

Akosua
    Participant
    @Akosua

thank you very much @nicole @oluwakemi

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Akosua @akosua, hope you had a beautiful day.

Akosua
    Participant
    @Akosua

A FRIEND INTRODUCED ME TO ROYAL JELLY CAPSULES I WANT TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAS USED IT BEFORE ??

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello @akosua, while I have not yet met anyone, who’s used royal jelly, I read about it sometime ago and it was recommended as a very good supplement for fertility, especially, hormone balancing. You can take a look at this link here

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@akosua, I did in my 2nd cycle, and that’s the cycle that worked :yes:

Akosua
    Participant
    @Akosua

Wow! did you add anything or it was just the royal jelly ?? @nicole…. tnx @oluwakemine

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:heart: :heart:  @akosua.

Good morning ladies  @harrys-queen  @nekky @bally @noredia @mamaz @ldike @adaoraa  @thisyrismyyr @aadetoyin  @missirregularversion  @emaimo@diana @nicole @bosa

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

@oluwakemine you tooo.x

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Thanks @oluwakemine hun  :friends:   :friends:

@akosua , I pretty much overhauled my diet, eliminated carbs to a large extent, ate more proteins, and of course Pregnacare Conception  :yes:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for trying to conceive coupleGood morning ladies. It’s a beautiful Tuesday and as you already know, we are fasting and tendering our supplications before the only one, who can make it happen for us, who ALWAYS makes it happen for us- God.

For our meditation and prayers today, I found a piece on how we can be the right partner to our spouse, even as we TTC. We all know that women tend to carry the TTC business on their heads but is that really what God intends? Let’s find out from someone, who has been in the trenches.

“Elkanah her husband would say to her, “Hannah, why are you weeping? Why don’t you eat? Why are you downhearted? Don’t I mean more to you than ten sons?”
    1 Samuel 1:8

For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.
    Genesis 2:24

Elkanah was exasperated to find her crying yet again. No doubt, she and Peninnah had just had another spat. Their rivalry was tiresome, but what bothered him most was his inability to provide Hannah with the one thing that would erase her misery. Whenever she got like this, he felt like such a failure. “Is it the baby thing again? We’ve talked about this before. I would give you children if I could, but it’s out of our hands.”

One of the biggest challenges we face in our journey through infertility is maintaining the unity in our marriage. It is rare for couples to experience emotions in unison. I often hear, “My husband says that if God wants us to have a baby, He will make it happen when the time is right. He has such peace, and it’s driving me crazy!” Rick was the one who initially came to me with the desire to have a baby, so I couldn’t understand why I was the one who seemed so driven to get pregnant and frustrated when it didn’t happen.

For Rick, there were times to focus on the heartache and longing, and times to turn our attention to other parts of life. He could analyze and compartmentalize while my every thought was consumed with the desire for motherhood.

Sometimes it feels like your partner is sleeping through a crisis. He may never seem to take the struggle of infertility as seriously as you do. A failed adoption or your baby’s death can be like being caught in a burning house. The two of you run in different directions, tripping into and over each other, trying to escape the terror. As the suffocating heat closes around you, part of the panic comes from lack of assurance that you are still together in this darkness. It is easy to fall into the trap of believing that there is only one right way to grieve—“my way.”

Submission—Even in Grief?

While their barrenness was beyond the control of either Elkanah or Hannah, God ordained Elkanah to guide his family through the process. The apostle Paul gives this admonition: “Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.

Ladies, I know red flags start going up here. Submission can be an unsettling concept. Since sin first entered the world with Adam and Eve, it’s been hard to let men lead.  As a direct result of our sin nature, we have an impulsive drive to run the show. Though Genesis 3:16 is usually translated as a woman’s desire being for or toward her husband, many Bible scholars believe against to be the intended contextual and linguistic application of the conjunctive. While my desires often conflict with Rick’s, God set him in authority over our family. I’m still learning that I need to trust Rick and let the Lord lead our family through him. 

If you are married to a man who is not striving to live for God, seek the Lord’s guidance to find the balance between submitting to your husband’s wishes and making God-honoring decisions. Your attitude toward your groom may become the very tool God uses to lead your husband closer to Himself.

When married to a man, Christian or not, who is pushing you to do something immoral (perhaps insisting on an abortion because of your baby’s birth defect), clearly and lovingly share your concerns. If he is open to Scripture, show him directly from the Word of God why you are troubled by what he is asking of you. When it comes down to a choice, you must obey God rather than man (see Peter’s story in Acts 4).”

Prayer point:

Lord, we know there areas where we’re taking a leadership role without listening to our husbands insights, we ask for help to put our journey to parenthood under His authority, through submission to our husbands. Amen

Your word says two are better than one, for they will have good reward for their effort, today, we declare that we will indeed enjoy the rewards of marriage in deed. Amen

Dear Lord, asides from growing our families, we ask for help to honour your Word all the time by submitting to our husbands and by so doing, draw them closer to the Lord. Amen.

Strenghten our marriages and help us to raise godly children, who will bring glory to your name in Jesus name. Amen.

We pray concerning all the women in this community that you grant them the strength for this journey, that we go through this phase with good grace and your support :angel: :angel: .

We pray for The Fertile Chick, that you will cause us to grow from strength to strength and glory to glory in Jesus mighty name. Amen. ‘

Have a beautiful Tuesday.

cc:   @harrys-queen  @nekky @bally @noredia @mamaz @ldike @adaoraa  @thisyrismyyr @aadetoyin  @missirregularversion  @emaimo@diana @akosua @nicole

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for happy birthday messages

Happy birthday Paula @paula. May all your dreams come true. Enjoy your day, beautiful Paula. We celebrate you :cake:   :cake:   :cake:

cc:   @harrys-queen  @nekky @bally @noredia @mamaz @ldike @adaoraa  @thisyrismyyr @aadetoyin  @missirregularversion  @emaimo@dian@akosua @nicole

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.