Support group for women trying to conceive.

OCTOBER 2016 BFP Thread!

444 replies, 36 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Akosua Akosua 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 444 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Eniola
    Eniola
    Participant
    @eniola

Hi everyone.

Please count me in Nicole, thank you. :hug:

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Yay! Glad to have you here, @eniola :heart: :hugs:

Profile photo of Elle
    Elle
    Participant
    @elle

Hello @nicole. I am interested too. I am on day 2 of my cycle. On the pregnacare, i was told it could alter hormones??? What’s your take?

Profile photo of Goldie10
    Goldie10
    Participant
    @Goldie10

@nicole do the packaged moringa tea also do the same things as the actual herbs?. Might be uneasy to be drinking in the office. Also do you take only at night or in the mornings.

Profile photo of Oyinlola
    Oyinlola
    Participant
    @oyinpd

Am interested

Profile photo of Nadia
    Nadia
    Participant
    @nadia

I’m definitely in….. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Profile photo of Nadia
    Nadia
    Participant
    @nadia

Would lose weight and pray

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Welcome my darling @nadia :heart:. Ahn ahn, no moringa for you? It’s good for weight loss oh  ;-). Missed you hun :heart:

Welcome @elle hun  :friends:. Yes, Pregnacare can be disruptive to one’s cycle…but your body typically balances out after a while. But it’s not the same for everyone. I took it with no issues whatsoever  :yes:

@goldie10, the packaged one should be pretty much the same, so I guess it’s fine. Ah, I take mine twice a day oh! This fat has gatsta gooooo  :haha:

Welcome @oyinpd hun  :heart:

Welcome dear @nkema  :friends:

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Today was an awesome day, ladies. So pumped for the new month  :bodyb:   :dust:

Good night ladies. It’s another day tomorrow. We’ll come up with specific action plans for the month, and commit everything in the hands of HE who gives every good thing!

:kiss: :kiss:   :kiss:

Profile photo of Faith
    Faith
    Participant
    @Chyfaith

Noo,this is the first time@Nicole

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@chyfaith hun, 48 days is quite an extension for a normal cycle…especially if you weren’t on any meds. Have you ever had a hormone profile blood test done before?

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Good morning, lovely ladies!

Oh, I love these silly GIFs :haha:

We’re T-1 to start day, so I just thought we should all be able to start on the same slate. I know we’re all on board for the prayers, and some of us are on the Pregnacare while others are not, and some of us are on the weight loss while others are not  :ohh:. Some want to drink the moringa, and some don’t :haha: ! The important thing for the month is both a spiritual and physical cleanse…a detox if you will. In the coming months, those of us that haven’t yet graduated will move on to more intense plans. If any of you have ever done the S.M.E.P, you’ll know it’s pretty intense  :haha:

To get us all of to an even start, could we all provide the information below. I know some of you already have, but I’d just like us to have everything in the same place. So…here’s my own information  :yes:

Name: Nicole

Start Date of Current Cycle: 14th September, 2016

Weight (Current): 79kg  :cry:   :cry:

Weight (Target): 68kg  B-)

Height: 5ft 7″

Moringa?: Yes

Pregnacare Conception?: Yes

I’m taking it for granted we’re all doing the 31-day prayer!  :yes:   :yes:

Later in the day, I’ll share a post about why Moringa… I’m sure some of you are wondering why.

@ritty @olayinka @ange @angel @akosua @naaadzane @goldie10 @lizzy @chyfaith @nadia @nekkyg @mrsciw @ibukun @salamigirl3k @eniola @elle @oyinpd @oluwakemine

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Nicole Nicole.
    Profile photo of Faith
    Faith
    Participant
    @Chyfaith

No I have not,will do that

Profile photo of Faith
    Faith
    Participant
    @Chyfaith

Name: Chy

Weight (Current): 88kg  :cry:   :cry:

Weight (Target): 75kg  B-)

Moringa?: No

Pregnacare Conception?: No

Profile photo of Yvonne
    Yvonne
    Participant
    @NaaAdzane

Name: Yvonne
    Start Date of Current Cycle: 2<sup>nd</sup> September, 2016 ( :witch: hasn’t showed up yet)

Weight (Current): 71kg

Weight (Target): 65kg

Moringa?: Yes

Pregnacare Conception?: Yes

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 444 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.