Support group for women trying to conceive.

OCTOBER 2016 BFP Thread!

444 replies, 36 voices Last updated by  Akosua 1 year, 1 month ago
Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 444 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:good: :good:   ;-) Amerley @missamerley. People and their mouth. B-) Powerful declarations there, “His quiver is full of arrows. His sons will contend at the city gates.” AMEN!!!

Akosua
    Participant
    @Akosua

my close friend thinks my life is delaying bcos am not pregnant just bcos i got married before her & she made the comment the day she got  :bfp:… I told her my life will never delay IJN

Akosua
    Participant
    @Akosua

I feel much better after sharing my problem here yesterday you’re the best @oluwakemi @nicole @mrsciw @missamerley @wemi @fruitful :rose:   :rose:

Victoria
    Participant
    @MrsCiw

<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”></span>uwc darling  there is no better place to be than TFC family! :hug:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

So glad you’re feeling better, @akosua hun  :hugs:   :hugs:

@wemi dear, what matters is that you  :sex: when he was around. Did you use any OPKs to know when exactly you were ovulating? Look at @iyawodiipo hun, she didn’t even think this cycle would count as her husband was away during her ovulation. Well guess what. Turns out she didn’t ovulate when she thought she did and she has her  :bfp: now. Just keep trying your best and leave the rest to God hun. As for sex becoming a chore, it’s like that for a lot of TTC couples. You just have to work extra hard to spice things up. Sending you loads of :hugs: hun  :heart:   :heart:

You’re welcome, @mrsciw  :hugs:

@naaadzane, I just can’t with some people! What has singing in the choir got to do with being able to conceive. I’m so sorry you, and the other ladies here, have had to deal with such insensitive people. Hold on to God hun. When HE comes through, He will surely come through.  :wine:

@missamerley, shooting blanks?! Some people are just something else  :nope:   :nope:

Wemi
    Participant
    @Wemi

@nicole, i use both opks and BBT but cos DH would be away I just followed only BBT this month so the spike came on Saturday and DH came back on Sunday. I don’t know if you are familiar with BBT but once it spikes means you OD a day before. Anyway, we keep trying. I don’t want to put myself in failed excitement again whichever one happens, we take it… Thanks for sharing @iyawodiipo‘s  :bfp: experience. It happens when you least expected it. A friend of mine that we were both advicing each other, she even has cyst according to her and now has her  :bfp: so we keep trying. For me am looking at alternatives from January though, getting fedup with trying trying…so boring

Wemi
    Participant
    @Wemi

@akosua thank God you feel better. Its a different feeling when you are with people that are in the same condition as you are. Even if we don’t know each other that feeling that somebody understands and is going through the same thing just gives one hope. Just like @missamerley said Nigeria/Africa as a whole has this kind of mentality that i don’t even understand. The monitoring ones won’t allow person rest asking questions up and down. Am not in Nigeria atm the doctor keep saying “why are you two worrying, she is not even 30 yet, just have fun for now”, and am like this doctor doesn’t even understand the country i come from. once you marry na to dey monitor belle. It’s even worse for me cos our 1st year of marriage, we were apart for the whole year, we just started living together last year but people are already saying nawa ooo, after 2.5 years, forgetting that we have only tried for a year. The Nigerian mentality is wack. The pressure and the nosy ones sef sometimes won’t make the whole thing work. It is well, we will all rejoice sooner sooner than expected IJN…Love y’ll and thanks @nicole for bringing us all together, no better place to let the cats outta the bag

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@wemi, BBTs are pretty accurate, so it’s likely that’s when you did ovulate. But never mind dear. God is still in the business of surprising us. And I had to LOL at ‘na to dey monitor belle’. It’s not even funny how people go on bellywatch right from your wedding reception sef! Waaaay too much pressure! Praying you get that :bfp: in no time hun  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Tigho
    Participant
    @TighoCharles

@akosua, its time you relax and talk 2 God by yourself. Ask him questions and take solace in his word. @wemi, it always happens when you lest expect. Stop worrying o. I have gotten to that stage where I’m not asking or looking for solutions anymore but looking up to God. My friends have tried all they can to get me to see this Prophet and that Pastor but I ain’t cos I’m tired of seeking solution from man but now I’m looking for the God of Sarah, Hannah and Elizabeth.  Traditional medicine has failed me! Abi na Dr? They have failed me plenty times o! TTC nor be joke o!  My colleague has boldly asked me in the presence of others y I came back from leave with a flat tummy cos everybody else came back with obvious pregs. She didnt kw I lost a preg during the leave. lolz. Another one told me 2 please take leave and go 2 ‘cari belle’ come cos its taking long. According to him, the next time he sees me I must be pregt.  Right now, I am just gathering knowledge on how to battle infertility and barrenness. I spent the money meant 4 treatment on spiritual books cos ITS TIME TO CONTEND! Its time to stand still and tell God to fight my battles o! My dear TTC ladies, when you don tire and you feel like the battle is overwhelming, just start singing. If you can’t sing, hum. If you can’t hum, play music. Start rejoicing for no reason! Start fantasizing about the way you will tell your husbd that the preg test was +ve. Start tinking abt d dress you will wear for christening! Start practicing your dance steps. Like a friend did, she started wearing maternity clothes at home and put in wrapper in her abdomen like she was pregt. lol.. My TTC friend who is now 6mths pregt, called me a mth b4 she got pregt and said ‘I’v got goodnews! I’m pregt!’ I screamed and was dancing. After 10mins, she called back to tell me she was practicing for when it happens. Hahaha… Omo, choose your own practicing style o! As for me, most of my updates on social media are now about caring for a child. I don dey practice

Xavier
    Participant
    @Chixavier

@tighocharles…that is the kind of faith that we as children of God should always exhibit….we shall celebrate soon…God bless you. @nicole and @oluwakemine…God bless you for this initiative…its wonderful being around people who understand your situation….you are blessed.

Tigho
    Participant
    @TighoCharles

I don dey arrange maternity styles when I go make when I’m pregt again. I have over 50 pictures. when I’m jobless and the thots are about to come, I start 2 check the internet for maternity styles. I start to look for stories of women who had successful pregs after recurrent preg loss. Encourage yourself by yourself. The devotional @nicole shared today is the most important for us all cos in our crave to find solution, people take advantage of us. Like my besty said, its time we find out what God says about our condition and believe him completely. Not what he told others about us@Akosua

Grace
    Participant
    @iyawodiipo

It is well girl, God is faithful. Always remember it will all end in praise. Sending lots of baby  :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust: your way :hug:

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  Grace.

Akosua
    Participant
    @Akosua

@tighocharles i’ve stopped looking for answers am looking up to the author & finisher of my faith i leave it to God…. “When you know Whose you are, it changes everything” i love today’s devotion God bless you @oluwakemi…oya chop kiss :heart:   :heart:

Angela
    Participant
    @Ange

Hii y’all. Goodmorning. Been a minute here. Had to go through all previous messages and I’m amazed at how some people can be so insensitive, gosh! Nawa ooo.

All I can say is surely there’s an end and our expectations shall not be cut off. All I try to do these days is google trimesters diet and all things baby. It helps to take the TTC away from mind.

Our God will not fail us. Amen.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Tigho @tighocharles, you have gone international o. :hugs: I so love that practising business, because that is the reality. It will happen, the babies will come, the maternity clothes will have their day out. When? I don’t know. But will it happen? YES!!! :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Ladies, be of good courage, God is working things out in your favour. :plane:

Akosua @akosua :hugs:

Grace @iyawodiipo, your  :bfp:  is a living testimony that is close and clear evidence, HE never fails.

cc: @nicole @chixavier @iyawodiipo @wemi @ange

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 444 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.