Support group for women trying to conceive.

OCTOBER 2016 BFP Thread!

444 replies, 36 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Akosua Akosua 7 months, 4 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 444 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Welcome, @lizzy hun :heart:

You can dear. But I was hoping we could save the additional supplements for next cycle…so that we can just focus on detoxing this cycle. But you surely can hun :yes:

Profile gravatar of tinuke
    tinuke
    Participant
    @Lizzy

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Okay but how and where can I get the moringa leaves pls</p>

Profile gravatar of Victoria
    Victoria
    Participant
    @MrsCiw

Iam interested I’m in day 17 of 30 day cycle, I’m in my perfect weight. Interested in the 31 day prayer  I don’t mind trying the moringa tea and pregnacare conception,where do I get the moringa tea? :dust:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@lizzy hun, just check your local market. Ask them for moringa. It’s everywhere. If you can’t find it though, let me know.

Welcome, @mrsciw  :friends:. I’m so jealous of all you ladies in perfect weight oh! Check your market for the moringa, but let me know if you can’t find it :yes:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@ritty hun, I almost missed your post! A change in your cycle could be an indication of something hormonal hun. Have you seen a doctor to check your progesterone and prolactin levels?

Let’s pray together this cycle hun…and if losing weight will help, let’s do it! I would also suggest the moringa tea and Pregnacare…just to get your body battle ready  :yes:. And don’t worry about those annoying symptoms hun! God don win already  :dust:

Profile gravatar of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@nicole you are right, the IVF thread is better for me cos i’m already on the pill hoping to start a cycle soon. Girl, next lent – observe the 40days :haha: that’s how i got down to my pre-pregnancy weight of 55kg….I didn’t like the skinny look so junk fed to get to 62kg in my mind but here i am – so let me focus on losing the 3kg. I used to do this moringa tea style then sieve to drink last year but i think i saw the tea bags somewhere so will look out for that.

Profile gravatar of Oluchi
    Oluchi
    Participant
    @Oluchi

@nicole @misi very interested o! Sign me up!

let me know about the new thread too. That weight matter no be now abeg, lol

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@bosa, I kent weight for Lent oh! This weight garra gerrarahere right now! :haha:

@oluchi sweets, you’re already signed up. Will post this afternoon (before they sack me here :haha:). And all you slim women talking about weight. DiarrisGod oh!!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Tagging you in our thread, @ujay!

Profile gravatar of Chy
    Chy
    Participant
    @Chyfaith

I’m in o

Profile gravatar of Chy
    Chy
    Participant
    @Chyfaith

My cycle is usually 28-29 days but this month went up to 48days,dont really know what went wrong

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello everyone, I’m afraid to lose any more weight, so the prayer is all I will be doing? Let’s get the show on the road ladies. :heart:   :heart:

Profile gravatar of Ibk
    Ibk
    Participant
    @Ibukun

I’m in, presently on Metformin and prenatal vitamins  (which I don’t know its name cos it’s prescribed). Can I use Pregnacare alongside?

Profile gravatar of Traci
    Traci
    Participant
    @SalamiGirl3K

Yes please count me in

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Yaaay! Glad to have you here, @SalamiGirl3K, @chyfaith and @ibukun  :yahoo:   :yahoo:

@chyfaith, wow…that’s rather long. Has this delay happened before? Were you on any meds?

@ibukun, let me get back to you on that hun. I wouldn’t think it should be a problem, but let’s make double sure  :yes:

@SalamiGirl3K, so excited hun  :hug:

@oluwakemine, na wa for you oh. Won’t you drink the moringa with us?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 444 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.