Support group for women trying to conceive.

November 2016 BFP Thread!

200 replies, 29 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Nicole Nicole 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 199 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hi Akosua @akosua, FertileAid is a fertility supplement, just like the others on the market.

Eka @eka :heart:   :heart:

Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hallooo ladies! Mehn, it was another crazy day at work. I need a holiday oooooh  :sleep:

@chixavier, sorry for the late reply hun. But Kemi already got you sorted. It’s another good fertility supplement, so definitely fine to use  :good:   :yes:

@nadia, I thought as much  :haha:

@ange, we shall be graduates this month in JESUS’ name!!! Can’t wait for the  :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp: rain  :wohoo:   :wohoo:

@tighocharles, AMEN, AMEN and AMEN!!! Those scripture verses you quoted really ministered to me! BEHOLD, I AM THE LORD, THE GOD OF ALL FLESH: IS THERE ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR ME? When your Father says that to you, no reason to shake abeg! It’s time to rejoice  :yahoo:   :yahoo:

@goldie10, it is almost Christmas indeed! Praying for wonderful blessings this new month  :dust:   :dust:   :dust:

@akosua dear, like Kemi said, FertilAid is a fertility supplement, but I think it goes a step further for those with ovulatory issues  :yes:

@eka  :hugs:   :hugs:

Good night ladies. Just finished my BellaNaija post, so it’s off to bed for me until my alarm goes off at 4.30am! Mehn, can’t I just lie in bed all day and still get paid?  :whistle:   :whistle:

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile gravatar of Nicole Nicole.
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

The Sperm Meets Egg Plan (S.M.E.P)

So this month, we’ll be trying the S.M.E.P! Ladies, it’s time to eat pounded yam because this one is not for the faint hearted o! This one na real WORK!!!  :sex:   :sex:   :sex:

So, here’s how it works! For this plan, you need to use quite a few OPKs though. I would also recommend a good lubricant (preferably PreSeed, as the :sex:  is aplenty  :wacko:)

Cycle days 1-7

• CD1 is your first day of full flow
    • Stock up on Ovulation Predictor Kits (OPKs)

Cycle day 8

• Have sex  :sex:   :sex:   :sex:
    • Have sex every other day until you get a positive +OPK  :sex:   :sex:   :sex:

Cycle day 10

• Start daily OPK testing until OPK turns positive

+ OPK day

• Have sex today, tomorrow, and the next day  :sex:   :sex:   :sex:
    • Skip a day and have sex one more time. :sex:   :sex:   :sex:
    • Mark your :test: day on your calendar: +OPK day + 15 days = test day
    • If OPK never turns positive, have sex every other day until your period (AF or “Aunt Flo/Flow”) arrives or until CD35

Test day (or CD35)

• If AF has not arrived, take a home pregnancy test
    • First morning urine (FMU) does not always yield the best results, you may wish to try with your second morning urine (SMU) or an afternoon test after a 3-4 hour hold (no liquids)
    • Get a  :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

Are we reaaaddddyyyyyy to rummmmbbbllleee  :bodyb:   :bodyb:   :bodyb:

cc: @emaimo @chixavier @naaadzane @oyinpd @chyfaith @wemi @nekkyg @eby @akosua @olayinka @mrsciw @elle @fifi @jasmine @nadia @ange @missamerley @akosua @eka @machylicious @oluwakemine

Profile gravatar of Akosua
    Akosua
    Participant
    @Akosua

chai nawa oooo @nicole pls forward it to my DH he needs this…..we’ve stopped having :sex:   :sex:  bcos someone told him planned sex doesn’t yield results especially when you’re TTC so we dey just waiting for God to drop the baby in my belly :nope:   :nope:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

These our men sha! Even those that love :sex: the most can become another thing when it comes to TTC sex! It is well, @akosua. This is where you have to get creative. Bring out all those seduction skills. I know I had to resort to that a few times.  :hugs:   :hugs:

Profile gravatar of Seun
    Seun
    Participant
    @Oluwaseun

Hi @nicole, thanks so much for checking up on us. Am interested in the November thread.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Welcome @oluwaseun hun. Blowing you loads and loads of :dust: this cycle :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Heyyy @missfafa hun. Tagging you like I said. Welcome to our November :bfp: thread :hugs:

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

I almost can’t believe what I’m reading Akosua @akosua. TTC can sha bring unnecessary hassles. So, its sponetanous sex that does the job abi? :unsure: May God help somebody.

Like Nicole @nicole said, its time to bring out the big guns, seduction-wise.

Profile gravatar of Akosua
    Akosua
    Participant
    @Akosua

:haha: :haha:   :haha:   :haha:

Profile gravatar of Tigho
    Tigho
    Participant
    @TighoCharles

Profile gravatar of Tigho
    Tigho
    Participant
    @TighoCharles

Just going thru my maternity collections… I love this outfit. Tho she isn’t pregt but this could be worn during preg. @nicole, I don start 2 dey share my preg collection o!

Profile gravatar of Victoria
    Victoria
    Participant
    @MrsCiw

This is nice @tighocharles will save this but my hands are big@oluwakemine@Nicole,we just thank God for life but it would  have been better if we have our children  to celebrate  with.anythway thanks for checking on us.  :hug:

Victoria
    Participant
    @MrsCiw

This is nice @tighocharles will save this but my hands are big@oluwakemine@Nicole,we just thank God for life but it would  have been better if we have our children  to celebrate  with.anythway thanks for checking on us.  :hug:

Victoria
    Participant
    @MrsCiw

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 199 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.