Support group for women trying to conceive.

November 2016 BFP Thread!

200 replies, 29 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Nicole Nicole 6 months ago
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 199 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Jasmine
    Jasmine
    Participant
    @Jasmine

@nicole, pls add me. Thanks for personally calling each lady out n showing some love, it means so much. Well, Aunty Flo showed up n its Day 5 of my cycle today. Just curious though, my cycle has bin unusually 26days for d last 2 cycles. Prior to d last 2 cycles, it used to b mostly 28days n rarely 26/27days. Wonder why d change?
    DH is religiously taking his supplements n d pomegranate juice, yet to book d appointment but will soon. Praying November brings to us all, d long awaited blessings n testimonies of 2016.
    @oluwakemi, thanks for d 2WW tickers, i just wish….

Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Good morning lovely ladies! How are my gorgeous mamas in the making doing  :heart:   :heart:

@emaimo, how can I ever forget you? Can never happen  :hugs:. This month of November will truly bring all of us blessings, by God’s grace :cloud9:

@chixavier, AMEN!!! I echo your prayers for the heavens to open up to receive our prayers and shower us with answers! From our lips to God’s ears hun :cloud9: :cloud9:

@naaadzane, I pray that the bleed is anything but :witch: . I am really praying for you hun, and can’t wait to dance when you make your pregnancy announcement :yahoo: . HE has already done it :hugs: :hugs:

@oyinpd, how could I ever forget your name? Not a chance about that :hugs: . This month is truly our month, by HIS grace :dust: :dust:

@chyfaith, God bless you plenty hun! May God come through for us this cycle :hugs: :dust: :bfp:

@wemi, I’m glad you were able to see the doctor hun. Let’s just go with her plan and hope that your cycle length regularizes. November will surely come with plenty of positives for us hun :hugs: ! In the meantime, can you take this test for me: PCOS Quiz

@nekkyg, thank God you survived the 5 days  :yahoo:   :yahoo: . I hope you and Oga are ready for plenty  :sex:   :sex: . This November is going to be an awesome month indeed  :heart:   :heart:

@eby, thanks so much for the anniversary wishes hun  :hugs:   :hugs: . Looking forward to plenty of  :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp: from this thread this month  :wohoo:

@akosua, GOD dey true true! HE will surely come through for us  :heart:   :heart:

@olayinka hun, you’ve most definitely been added  :hugs:   :dust: . Getting excited about this month already  :yahoo:

Awww, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DH, @mrsciw  :cake:   :cake: . I hope you have a great one planned for him  ;-) . It is well hun. God will guide you to make the right decision  :hugs:

@elle, glad to hear that you and DH have taken the next step. I’m hopeful that all your results will come out fine hun. This November is going to be full of testimonies, by HIS grace  :heart:   :heart:

@fifi hun, you can say that again! This November is going to be epic  :yahoo:   :yahoo:

@jasmine hun, so sorry  :witch: showed up, but glad that you’re all pumped for the cycle. Sometimes, stress and diet changes can disrupt our cycles…but it could also be hormonal. If it continues to shorten, you might have to have a hormonal profile test, along with the other tests. But I pray that we get that  :bfp: before we even have to think of that  :hugs:

@nadia boo, adding you by force to this thread  :friends:

@oluwakemine, the excitement in the air is really buzzing  :wohoo:   :wohoo:

I’ll share the S.M.E.P post shortly. So sorry for not being able to do it yesterday. It was one of those days at work  :wacko:   :wacko:

Profile gravatar of Xavier
    Xavier
    Participant
    @Chixavier

Hello @nicole…Goodmorning…Amennnn….meanwhile can any please confirm the authenticity of Sanatogen + Omega 3 in ttc….thanks…

Profile gravatar of Nadia
    Nadia
    Participant
    @nadia

Ouch @nicole. I did not read the last line of your initial message. Of course, I am interested. Indeed, this month shall be full of blessings. Hugs to everyone. :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:

My @fifi is back :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:  I missed you darling.

Profile gravatar of Angela
    Angela
    Participant
    @Ange

Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! Happy New Month everyone!! So much excitement everywhere!! @nicole thank you so much, I really appreciate you. :hug: Hoping and praying this is the month with loads of  :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp: for everyone!!! Let’s all be graduates na. I’ve been feeling really tired, backaches, migraines, off and on cramps and lil emotional. Hoping all these is a good sign.

It will definitely be a November to Remember for us all. AMEN!!!

Profile gravatar of Angela
    Angela
    Participant
    @Ange

Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! Happy New Month everyone!! So much excitement everywhere!! @nicole thank you so much, I really appreciate you. :hug: Hoping and praying this is the month with loads of  :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp: for everyone!!! Let’s all be graduates na. I’ve been feeling really tired, backaches, migraines, off and on cramps and lil emotional. Hoping all these is a good sign.

It will definitely be a November to Remember for us all. AMEN!!!

Profile gravatar of Tigho
    Tigho
    Participant
    @TighoCharles

Haaa! This is our month of fruitfulness o! I dont kw abt U but I’m pregnant already o! Its time for me to start making my maternity styles n practicing. This time I’m ready 4 a baby and I’m not losing my twin babies! Jesus is the one that opens and no man shuts! he opened the wombs of Sarah, Rebekah, Hannah, Elizabeth and many others in contemporary times. Isaiah 43:13;’ Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I WILL WORK, AND WHO SHALL LET IT?’ Genesis 18:14;’ IS THERE ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR THE LORD?’ If your answer is NO!, then believe that November is your month o! In case you aren’t sure if its too hard for God or not, God gives you the answer in Jeremiah 32:27;’ BEHOLD, I AM THE LORD, THE GOD OF ALL FLESH: IS THERE ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR ME?’

Profile gravatar of Goldie10
    Goldie10
    Participant
    @Goldie10

Hello Nicole and everyone! Its indeed almost christmas :wohoo:  November to remember. Faith and Trust in him is all I’m doing this month  :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp:

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Plenty of hugs for you Jasmine @jasmine, it’s fine. November is the The month for you. :dust:   :dust:

Fifi @fifif, excited to see you popping in here. Amen to your prayer :dust:

Elle @elle, that’s a proactive move on your path and much love to your husband, his labour of love will not be in vein.

Victoria @mrsciw, happy birthday to your hubby. Try and make it an awesome one for him. :heart:   :heart:

Xavier @chixavier, Sanatogen + Omega 3 is just another fertility supplements, much like pregnacare, only that it is not as popular as the latter is in our clime.

:heart: :heart:  @nadia @olayinka @ange @goldie10 @emaimo @oyinpd @naaadzane @akosua @eby @nekkyg @wemi @chyfaith @nicole

Xavier
    Participant
    @Chixavier

Is it advisable for ttc ladies to start taking Sanatogen +Omega 3 @oluwakemine

Profile gravatar of amerley
    amerley
    Participant
    @missamerley

@ Nicole Thank you, you’re far too kind. <span class=”handle-sign”>@</span>Akosua I know how you feel hun, but please don’t be despondent. God dey so vim for dey. Remember,‘Faith that is firm is also patient.’ It is well.

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Xavier @chixavier, sanatogen + omega 3 is supposed to do same job as pregnacare-  boost fertility. So, I guess, it’s okay.

Xavier
    Participant
    @Chixavier

@oluwakemine….thanks…

Profile gravatar of Akosua
    Akosua
    Participant
    @Akosua

please has anyone heard of FertilAid ??

Profile gravatar of eka
    eka
    Participant
    @eka

Nicole Hun, thanx. This November will definitely be good to us, I so believe it.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 199 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.