Support group for women trying to conceive.

November 2016 BFP Thread!

200 replies, 29 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Nicole Nicole 6 months ago
Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 199 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Okay, so Chevvy3 @chevvy3 and Elle @elle are the ones joining us for the movie on Sunday. Looking forward to seeing your ladies. :heart:   :heart:

Now, you won something o Elle, so no more tears :hugs: . Other details will be communicated to you.

P.S: We are seeing the movie as a GROUP made up of other ladies from the site. Hope that’s fine with you Elle and Chevvy3?

cc: @nicole

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi.
    Profile gravatar of Tigho
    Tigho
    Participant
    @TighoCharles

lolzzz@elle. You’ve finally won something! I’m interested in the January group.

More fashion coming your way….

Profile gravatar of Tigho
    Tigho
    Participant
    @TighoCharles

Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@tighocharles, thanks for these LOVELY styles! Too gorgeous  :heart:

We have one more ticket for Sunday’s movie dear. Are you interested?

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Wow, @tighocharles. I love the second style,so much. Thanks  :heart:   :heart:

Ladies, we have got one free ticket to watch The Wedding Party on Sunday. We are going as a group. Anyone interested?

cc: @nadia @emaimo @naaadzane @oyinpd @chyfaith  @wemi @eby @akosua @olayinka @elle @fifi @jasmine @ange  @ritty @tighocharles @goldie10 @missamerley @eka @oluwaseun @machylicious @neny @rabeeyat  @dinma14 @cisca32 @babispice22 @mrslafiaji @chevvy3 @chinwendu @bukkiearegbe @oluwakemi79  @tynah @bronxy@beautilicious @oluwakemine @harrys-queen @chineme @mercysaidno @kikecollins @opath @ije200   @janet @glowing@bensonakintobigmail-com @topsy @clara @abimbola86 @sapphire @oyinforever  @lara @tweety @eseture @bukky@foltemk @eguns @abeemah @akomoh @able @adajoy @lily @ebi-42 @wonuola @adaobi @nicole

Profile gravatar of Wemi
    Wemi
    Participant
    @Wemi

Thank you @oluwakemi and @nicole for the birthday wishes. Thank you so much for the love. Wishing you an awesome christmas celebration :hug:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Sending plenty of same wishes your way Wemi @wemi :heart:   :heart:

Profile gravatar of Jasmine
    Jasmine
    Participant
    @Jasmine

Happy belated birthday @oluwakemine, big shout out to all who celebrated stuff in d last few weeks. @nicole pls move me to Jan 2017 thread.
    Its bin a rollercoaster time for me lately, dont wanna spoil d happy mood in d air around here but i’ll be fine.
    Hope u ladies enjoyed ur movie date ysydy? Wat a way to unwind n get some fresh air.
    Wishing u all a merry christmas n d best of d year ahead.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@jasmine, so great to have you back hun. And there’s no mood to spoil hun…if you can’t vent here, we have failed. Sending you huge hugs hun :hug: . I’ll surely add you to the January thread :good:

The movie was awesome dear. We’re uploading pictures in The Chill Room group now :yes:

Jasmine
    Participant
    @Jasmine

@nicole,thanks. Lemme just go ahead n vent as my husband has done all to soothe his teary wife.
    Recall that my cycles kept shortening, d last 3 were 26, 26, 25days respectively. I was worried n we went to d doctor, she went further to say d transvaginal ultrasound wasnt exactly necessary for her having done pelvic scan. She referred me to do thyroid n hormonal tests, yet to book an appointment n lastly asked me to try using clearblue opk.
    I did use d opk n my peak days were days 14/15, i took d pineapple slices days thereafter. Bin having some uneasy feeling in my tummy n began getting my hopes high. Day 25 n 26 passed, on to day 28 n i prayed that aunt flo wouldnt show up but alas i woke up this morning being Day 29 to see my periods which is quite unusual.
    It hurts cos for d first time i was overly expectant, trusted God for a super sized christmas gift but it appears He has other plans.
    D doctor here isnt exactly comforting as i would expect n i mostly have to pre-empt her most times. I’v bin in bed all day but d gloom has passed n i just have to be patient n hopeful.
    You guys say a word of prayers for me as i have never bin so downcast as today. I know this too shall pass.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Awww, @jasmine! I know that feeling of disappointment too well. Don’t worry hun. What matters is that we’re making progress. Your cycle seems to be stabilizing and by HIS grace, you will conceive soon. As for the doctor, do you want to try another one? There’s nothing more annoying than a complacent doctor  :nope:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:hugs: :hugs:   :hugs: Jasmine @jasmine. So sorry about the drama your body seems to be acting but like @nicole said, your cycle seems to be stabilising, which is a really good thing.

Its hard to believe on days like this but do know that God has  better plans for you. Thank God you vented in the end, instead of bottling things up. Sis, there is light at the end of this journey.

As for that doctor, consider a switch biko.  :hugs:

And Merry Christmas to you. :heart:   :dust:

Jasmine
    Participant
    @Jasmine

Thanks @nicole and @oluwakemine, it was a tough day but i’m fine now. I’ll speak to DH about changing doctor, DH has bin so worried n monitoring me wit side eyez all day, lol.
    Thanks for being a great support unit, it sure goes a long way.
    God bless u both n may He meet us all at d point of our needs.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Biko, Jasmine @jasmine, let the poor man’s blood pressure calm down. It is well with you dear. God will surely come through for you.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hi Jasmine @jasmine, how are you doing today?

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 199 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.