Support group for women trying to conceive.

November 2016 BFP Thread!

200 replies, 29 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Nicole Nicole 7 months, 4 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 199 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Oyinlola
    Oyinlola
    Participant
    @oyinpd

Happy birthday to you my beautiful and kindhearted sister,Kemi,Wishing you all the very best on your birthday and everyday.i celebrate your birthday with you,sis.WLLNP

Profile photo of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Thank you so much ladies for your wishes. @akosua @nadia @oyinlola

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hello lovely ladies! It’s been a minute. How’s everyone doing? I hope you all had a fab long weekend, and didn’t have to work like me  ;-)

How has the TTC plan been going this December? I deliberately didn’t want to get us into any specific plan, because following through during the festivities could be a challenge. Nonetheless, for many of us, this is a time of reflection and I guess planning for the New Year.

I remember in my TTC days, this time of year was usually the hardest for me. Christmas-time always reminded me of my unmet desire of motherhood, and I would often reflect upon the age I would be the coming year, and be upset all over again. It was hard…and those days, I struggled to believe that things would ever be any different…

But all glory to God, today, I’m a happy mom  :heart:   :heart:

And I make the same prayer for each and everyone of you. I entreat each and everyone of us to focus on the joys of the season…be happy…be grateful…and be expectant! If it didn’t happen in 2016, never mind. 2017 is almost here, and GOSH!!! My heart is bursting with excitement just thinking about the pregnancy announcements we will have here  :heart:   :heart:

And as we are expectant, let us be grateful for the things we already have. Let us not take for granted our good health, happy marriages, supportive partners, good jobs, thriving businesses, or any of the other multitudes of ways we have been blessed. We have a lot to be thankful for. We got through 2016…that alone is one thing we should praise God for.

My sisters, let’s get ready for 2017! It’s going to be awesommeeee!  :dust:   :dust:   :dust:

I usually fast the entire month of January, and one of my intentions this coming one will be for the TTC moms here. Anyone who wants to be tagged in the January thread, let me see your hands up  :yahoo:   :yahoo:

cc: @nadia @emaimo @naaadzane @oyinpd @chyfaith  @wemi @eby @akosua @olayinka @elle @fifi @jasmine @ange  @ritty @tighocharles @goldie10 @missamerley @eka @oluwaseun @machylicious @neny @rabeeyat  @dinma14 @cisca32 @babispice22 @mrslafiaji @chevvy3 @chinwendu @bukkiearegbe @oluwakemi79 @oluwakemine

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Nicole Nicole.
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:yes: :yes:  Yes, 2017 is going to be awesomeee!!! It’s loaded with plenty of  :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp::baby:   :baby:   :blue:   :blue:   :pink:   :yellow:  and I bless God’s name in advance for the physical manifestations.

Profile photo of machy
    machy
    Participant
    @machylicious

My hands are up! @nicole. I was asked to go for hsg n full hormonal analysis, which I plan on doing cos I have been dodging hsg cos I hear it’s a painful process… So I need all d prayers n courage..

Beside dat, I wish u all able mamas in d house a merry Christmas in advance…  :dust:   :dust:   :wohoo:

Profile photo of Goldie10
    Goldie10
    Participant
    @Goldie10

Whoop!!! I am expectant for 2017, I already planning in faith :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp:   :angel:   :angel:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

Profile photo of Elle
    Elle
    Participant
    @elle

Hello @nicolethanks for always checking in. My hands are up too. 2017 here we come!!! i am even practicing the way i will tell DH when i get the  :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp:

Very much hopeful for the new year and we need all the prayers we can get.

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

:yahoo: :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

@machylicious @goldie10 @elle @oluwakemine, it will be an awesome year, in JESUS’ name!!!!!

:dust: :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:

Profile photo of Yvonne
    Yvonne
    Participant
    @NaaAdzane

Count me in @nicole, 2017 is really going to be a good year. I’m very hopeful, there’s going to be lots and lots of :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp: . We are entering our rest period and God is not going to forsake us.  :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to us all.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Yayyy Yvonne @naaadzane is here. Hope you’re stronger now. Good to have you back dearie. 2017 is going to be filled with lost of :bfp:   :bfp: . I just know it.

Machy @machylicious, hurry up and do the tests oh. Will be rooting for you here  ;-)   :hugs:

Elle @elle practise very well, because you’re going to have a chance to practicalise it soon. :dust:

Goldie @goldie10:bfp:   :bfp: cometh, I join you in faith. :dust:

Amen @nicole

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@naaadzane my love, I’m so so happy to hear from you  :hugs:   :hugs: . How are you feeling now? How is the leg? Has it healed now? My darling, 2017 just has to be a wonderful year! I turn 40 that year, so I am so SURE that it will be a mega fantastic year! Blowing you plenty  :dust:   :dust:   :dust: hun!

Profile photo of Yvonne
    Yvonne
    Participant
    @NaaAdzane

It always refreshing when I log in here, the love is real @nicole and Oluwakemine. You guys are amazing :hugs:   :hugs:

My is fine, the cast was removed on monday and I returned to work yesterday. It hasn’t been easy :nope:   at all, using the crutches and all. But I’m glad to I can walk on my two feet now. I’m praying for total recovery though. And I’m glad to be back.

Thanks for checking up on me all the time, I always read your messages. :hugs:   :hugs:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for the wedding party

:heart: :heart: :heart: Yvonne @naaadzane and we are praying, you heal completely, so you don’t have to use the crutches oh.

So, ladies, we have got TWO free tickets to watch The Wedding Party at the IMAX in Lekki this Sunday, 18th Dec. 2016. If you’re interested, please let’s know.

cc: @nadia @emaimo @naaadzane @oyinpd @chyfaith  @wemi @eby @akosua @olayinka @elle @fifi @jasmine @ange  @ritty @tighocharles @goldie10 @missamerley @eka @oluwaseun @machylicious @neny @rabeeyat  @dinma14 @cisca32 @babispice22 @mrslafiaji @chevvy3 @chinwendu @bukkiearegbe @oluwakemi79  @tynah @bronxy @beautilicious @oluwakemine @harrys-queen @chineme @mercysaidno @kikecollins @opath @ije200   @janet @glowing @bensonakintobigmail-com @topsy @clara @abimbola86 @sapphire @oyinforever  @lara @tweety @eseture @bukky @foltemk @eguns @abeemah @akomoh @able @adajoy @lily @ebi-42 @wonuola @adaobi @nicole

Profile photo of Chevvy3
    Chevvy3
    Participant
    @Chevvy3

@oluwakemi, Thanks for the offer. Pls I am interested in gettingn the tickets for the wedding party.

Profile photo of Elle
    Elle
    Participant
    @elle

@oluwakemine I am interested in the tickets ooooo.

P.S – I’ve never won anything before  :cry:

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 199 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.