Support group in the aftermath of the loss of a baby

TTC After a Loss Support Thread

27 replies, 6 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Nicole Nicole 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hello lovely ladies!

How is everyone? It’s been so quiet here  :cry:

@kaay@paula@iphiee@ob @mumsoon, how have you all been? We’d love to hear from you  :heart:   :heart:

Profile photo of OB
    OB
    Participant
    @OB

Dear Sisters, so sorry for the long silence. My Mum and been quite ill since October. Arthritis. Diabetes, high blood pressure…, , , ICU for almost 3 weeks and bedridden since then…its been hectic but God has been gracious. I hope everyone is well
    @nicole

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Oh no! @ob hun, I’m so sorry to read this. Sending you all my love hun. My Mom was ill last year, so I know how hectic it was. Don’t worry, GOD is your strength, and may HE bless her with total and complete healing!!! We’re praying with you :hugs: :hug:

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@ob, checking on you hun. How is your Mom feeling now? The Lord is your strength, dear! She is well, by HIS grace!

Profile photo of OB
    OB
    Participant
    @OB

Thank you so much for cheking in , @nicole. She’s getting better daily.Her blood pressure and blood sugar are quite controlled now , we are just waiting for the Doctor’s go ahead for knee replacement surgery for her.

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Oh, thank God, @ob! So very happy to read this! May the Good Lord perfect her healing :hugs:

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hi @ob hun. Checking on you. How is it going with your Mom?

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hello ladies!

@adeola, @iphe, and @mrsvalentino, I’m so sorry for your losses. That is one of the hardest things for any woman to go through. I bless God for giving you all the strength, and rest assured that HE WILL SURELY DO IT AGAIN! You will all have your rainbow babies, by HIS grace!

@adeola, your message this morning really broke my heart, especially as you got your :bfp: here, and we were counting down with you in the beginning of the pregnancy. When I stopped hearing from you, I even thought it was the phone issue you highlighted that time, or maybe that you needed a bit of space. I’m really sorry it ended in heartbreak, but very confident that God is cooking up a wonderful compensation for you. Iya Beji in the making! Yes ke!!!  :hugs:

@iphe, so so sorry for your recent losses. Our GOD is always able, and HE will surely do it for you! You mentioned your doctor has suggested iVF as the way forward? Did he explain exactly why? Whatever you decide to do, we’ll be rooting and praying for you hun  :heart:

@mrsvalentino, I’m so so sorry for your recent loss hun. Reading your comment brought tears to my eyes. My darling, my heart goes out to you. When I wrote the Cerclage post sometime last year, and even up till February this year, nobody could tell me that the cerclage wasn’t 100% guaranteed to work. But after it led to my friend’s miscarriage (from an infection), I started thinking that maybe it really isn’t for everyone. I’m so sorry it didn’t work for you hun! Like I suggested, talk to your doctor about the labour-preventing steroids. Will you be able to be on bed rest for the entirety of your pregnancy? My dear, don’t you worry! GOD will surely do it!

Blowing loads of  :dust:   :dust: to you all. By HIS grace, your stay in this thread will be short, and you will all soon move to the Pregnancy Group  :yahoo:

:dust: :dust:   :dust:   :dust:

cc: @oluwakemine

Profile photo of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Awww ladies, @mrsvalentino @iphe @adeola, I’m deeply sorry about your losses. It’s so heartbreaking but never fear, because, He that did those ones, is able to do much more.

Sending you truckloads of  :dust:   :dust:   :dust:

Profile photo of adeola
    adeola
    Participant
    @adeola

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thank you @oluwakemi A big amen to that!@ Nicole. Iya ibeji would Be so on point. Frm your Mouth to God’s ears. Afterall He said for my shame He will give me double. I have learnt frm the loss To be a stronger Person in faith. Thanks for always being there. Lots of hugs!</p>

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy New Month, ladies  :cloud9:

May this new month come with plenty of good tidings for us all  :heart:   :heart:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hi ladies, how are you all doing? , @mrsvalentino @iphe @adeola, @ob @nicole @bigmummy @binta @paula @fifi @kaay @iphiee @mumsoon @hephziba @mimibabe @sommie

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hi mamas, how are you all doing?

Mrs Valentino @mrsvalentino, it’s been a while. How have you been doing?

Iphe @iphe, long time, what are you up to nowadays? :heart:   :heart:

Adeola @adeola, missing you here.

Esther @mumsoon, it’s been a really long time since you have been here. Hope you are good.

:heart: :heart:  and :dust:  to @ob @nicole@bigmummy @binta @paula @fifi @kaay @iphiee @hephziba@mimibabe @sommie

Profile photo of Iphe
    Iphe
    Participant
    @Iphe

@oluwakemi, I have been waiting for my period. Just got it last week. Did I mention here that there was haemorrhage and I had to be re-evacuated? I pray the storm is over. Presently running some tests. Will give an update once something major comes up. Tnx for the care :hugs:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:nope: had no idea about that Iphe @iphe.  So sorry about that. Pele! Amen to your prayer dearie, the storm is over and you are in the clear in Jesus name.

Fingers crossed for the very best outcome for  your tests.

:hugs: :hugs:

:dust: :dust:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.