Symptom spotting galore as we count down to test date!

Happy New Month!!!

100 replies, 10 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 6 months, 1 week ago
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 101 total)
  • Author

Grace
    Participant
    @iyawodiipo

Amen

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

We are seriously praying Grace hun (@iyawodiipo) :hugs:

ARAMIDE
    Participant
    @Myde

Amen o and Happy new month to you too  :hug:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

:hugs: @myde hun

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Good luck as you approach the end of your cycle, Esther (@hadassaha) hun! Hoping the  :witch: stays away! Where you able to get the palm wine?

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Congratulations to our sister, Aramide (@myde), on her  :bfp:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Congratulations Aramide @myde. :bfp:  :bfp:  :hugs:

ARAMIDE
    Participant
    @Myde

Thanks to all :hug:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hello lovely ladies  :heart:

I’m so sorry, but my time away meant I missed the end of your cycles! Apart from @myde, I’m praying there were more  :bfp: . But even if you didn’t get a  :bfp: last cycle, we just have to keep forging ahead for this one  :yes:. Please let me know if you got a :bfp: , or when this new cycle started.

Baby dust to all!!!

:dust:

cc: @oluchi, @t, @hadassaha

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

You can never have enough congratulations, dear @princess!

CONGRATS my darling! We’re so over the moon for you  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Dear Abedemi (@sherry) and Fola (@chloesams), as you approach the end of your 2ww, we wish you all the very best of luck!

May the  :witch: stay well away, and may we get those gorgeous  :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Isi (@mimibabe) hun…how are you doing today? Did  :witch: show up? If she did, no wahala…we will surely defeat her soonest  :bodyb:   :bodyb:   :bodyb:

isi
    Participant
    @mimibabe

Thank you so much my darling @nicole. You always have the right words!!! :kiss:   :kiss:  .The   :witch:  came on friday and i have not been in a very good place , but i guess i am better now .I will defeat this for sure , God helping me.

My entrance exam is october 8th to 11th, trying to focus on that for now . Thanks a lot  :friends:   :heart:   :angel:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Awww, sending you plenty :hugs: @mimibabe hun. Please don’t feel blue hun. You know we already have a plan. God is surely on the case :heart: :heart:

We’ll be praying for you hun! By HIS grace, you will blast that exam!!! Love you hun  :hugs:   :heart:

isi
    Participant
    @mimibabe

Thank you so much my darling  @nicole . Yes o , thank God we have  a  plan  :yahoo:   :yahoo:  God bless you for all the encouragement and for always being there every single time and thanks for your prayers and kind words. The  :bfp:   :bfp:  rain here is enough to know that God is too much and to keep us hopeful. I love you more than i  can ever say  :heart:   :friends:   :rose:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.