Symptom spotting galore as we count down to test date!

Happy New Month!!!

100 replies, 10 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 4 months, 1 week ago
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 101 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy New Month, my darling friends :heart:. May all our wishes come true this new month, and always :cloud9:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Wishing Yvonne (@yvesnnaji) and Aramide (@myde) all the best as we pray for that  :bfp: and hope that  :witch: stays away  :heart:  :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

The 2 week wait can be very frustrating, I know…but we just have to learn how to worry less…and be happy :hug:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Darling Yvonne (@naaadzane), sending you huge hugs hun! Remember that God’s got this  :good:.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Dear Ang (@ang) and lovingmythreeangels (@kenechukwu), wishing you both all the best today!!

Whether or not you choose to test or not, we’ll be praying the  :witch: stays well away :hug:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Good morning lovely ladies. Hope the 2ww is treating us great  :heart:. Our tickers will be on the way shortly

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Here’s wishing Oluchi (@oluchi) and Ayo (@mabel) all the very best! I hope the  :witch: stays well away from you  :hugs:. Also wishing Adoma (@boateng) and Isi (@mimibabe) the best of luck as you end your 2ww in the next couple of days! Praying for some lovely :bfp: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

We’d like to send deep hugs to our darling Adoma (@boateng), Oluchi (@oluchi), and Ayo (@mabel). We just have to remain hopeful and faithful :hug:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Good luck to our darling sisters Boma (@sikala), Teetee (@oluwateetee), Fola (@chloesams), who have approached the end of their 2 week wait! Good luck my darlings! And good luck to my darlling Abedemi (@sherry)! I hope the  :witch: didn’t show up  :hugs:

Anonymous @

Hello mama Nicole @nicole been MIA I know. Sorry. So no  :witch: yet. I pray this is a good one, I decree that I will not wait another two weeks only for  :af:  :witch: to show in Jesus name. I leave it al :unsure: l to God. So I’m still waiting. Don’t have the strength to do a  :test: now tho…lol

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@oluwateetee hun, really praying that this delay means   :bfp:  :hugs:. May the :witch: stay WELL AWAY from you!!! :hug:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

We’re still wishing our sisters Boma (@sikala), Teetee (@oluwateetee), Fola (@chloesams) all the very best of luck :hug:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

HAPPY NEW MONTH, darling ladies  :heart: . May this new month come with abundant blessings  :rose:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Good luck to our dear Aramide (@myde), Grace (@iyawodiipo) and Tolulope (@t), as they reach the end of their cycles  :hugs:

May the  :witch: stay well away from all of you  :heart:

Grace
    Participant
    @iyawodiipo

Amen.Thanks @nicole

My fingers are crossed. :) :hug:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.