The venue for the live chats with our awesome partners!

MeiDei Takeover Thread

20 replies, 5 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 1 year ago
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

MeiDei
    Keymaster
    @Meidei

Hiya @sewe …Yes Kimonos are super cute. And your body type is perfect for them. Pick one with a waist band that will show off your waist line and you’re good to go

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Heyyyy @meidei :heart:

Hmmm, what about those of us that have no waist oh  :wacko:

For people like me who yoyo with weight, what wardrobe staples are safe enough no matter what number is on the scale  :muaha:

MeiDei
    Keymaster
    @Meidei

LOL @nicole gwurrllll you are not alone on that!! My go to are shirts/ blouses and skinny jeans. Hides my midriff and if you’re lucky enough to have skinny legs then nobody will notice lol

There is also the good old waist trainer ha ha ha never fails to suck the waist line in!! Avoid baggy clothes though, I know we feel more comfortable hiding our bodies when we feel less than perfect, but this doesn’t help the matter.

Anonymous @

Meidei @meidei, I so want a jumpsuit, but I’m almost straight up and down, if you get what I mean.  I fear, it’s going to just look shapeless on me. :scratch:

MeiDei
    Keymaster
    @Meidei

@anitta hiya. I beg to differ! A jumpsuit that cuts high on the waist will automatically make your booty look bigger lol try it!

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Thank you Meidei @meidei answering all our fashion questions today. :heart:   :heart:

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.