The venue for the live chats with our awesome partners!

MeiDei Takeover Thread

20 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MeiDei
    MeiDei
    Keymaster
    @Meidei

It’s time to have your fashion and style questions answered.  :heart:   :heart:

Profile photo of MeiDei
    MeiDei
    Keymaster
    @Meidei

Hiya Everyone!!! Lets have the questions :heart: :bye:

Profile photo of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Meidei @meidei is in the house.@ritty @olayinka @ange @angel @akosua @naaadzane @goldie10 @lizzy @chyfaith @nadia @nekkyg @mrsciw@ibukun@salamigirl3k@eniola @elle @oyinpd @rabeeyat @tynah @iyawodiipo @tighocharles @jasmine @fifi @oluwakemine@wemi@jasmine @fruitful @jasmine @akpo @goldenpearl @anitta,

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

So, me, I have a question Mei Dei @meidei. I have a serious challenge with colour blocking or what is it. I tend to play safe with my colours or go matchy matchy, could you give some hints that can help?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous @

Hi Meidei @meidei, my fashion question is about ripped jeans. I have a pair that I fell in love with but when I wore it, my friends were like it didn’t fit me, that it showed too much skin. I want to wear my jeans but I want it to be tasteful, how can I achieve that look?

Profile photo of MeiDei
    MeiDei
    Keymaster
    @Meidei

Hiya Kemi!! Thanks for your question.

A lot of things come into play – One of which a lot of people pay little mind to is your skin tone!! So its not enough to like a color, you also have to look at how it enhances your skin tone.

The second thing I would say is wear what makes you feel comfortable – The more comfortable you are, the more confident and sexy you feel

If you like matchy matchy, I would say play with different tones and hues in the same family. So wear different shades of blue, for example. Still the same family, but will add more bounce to your look

Profile photo of MeiDei
    MeiDei
    Keymaster
    @Meidei

@anitta

Thanks for the question!!

So there are levels to that ripped jeans of a thing lol!! You can decide to go all out Kanye on them, or more conservative with rips in decent places!

I actually LOVE the ripped look. And the trick to achieving that classy dressed up look is buy investing in a good pair of white ones. White has a way of making everything look nice and clean!! So that way you can dress it up with a dressy blouse, or down with a tee shirt.

Hope this helps!!

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hiiii @meidei  :bye:

My question is…how can a woman look fabulous when she’s as stressed as hell? How can we remain fashionable when juggling a million and one things  :wacko:   :wacko:

Profile photo of MeiDei
    MeiDei
    Keymaster
    @Meidei

lol Hiiii @nicole

Im still waiting for the secret to looking fabulous despite doing the juggling act! The truth is, it takes a whole whole lot of determination and time management! Waking up early and PLANNING your day as much as possible

Stay tuned till next week and we’ll do a post titled – “I want to remain fabulous, but who’s going to look after the kids?” – A guide to wardrobe styling for the busy woman!!

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@meidei, hin fact that’s my topic! I am eagerly awaiting it  :coffee:

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Nicole Nicole.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous @

Hi @meidei, it helps. Sad that I have to let go of my current pair, but then  I haven’t been able to wear it since that first time. White it is then. :good: Thanks.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello ladies, Wonu of @meidei is live and will be answering all your fashion and style question.

.@ritty @olayinka @ange @angel @akosua @naaadzane @goldie10 @lizzy @chyfaith @nadia@nekkyg @mrsciw@ibukun@salamigirl3k@eniola @elle @oyinpd @rabeeyat @tynah @iyawodiipo @tighocharles @jasmine@fifi @oluwakemine@wemi@jasmine @fruitful @jasmine @akpo @goldenpearl @anitta, @pcosinlusaka @chinny @joys @oluwaseun @anne @missfafa @sewe

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Bos @bosa asked this question weeks ago @meidei: “Hello Wonu, saw some nice bags and ankara dresses on your IG page, how much averagely do they cost?”

Profile photo of MeiDei
    MeiDei
    Keymaster
    @Meidei

Hey @bosa thanks for your question. MeiDei is a mid priced store so our price points for clothing and accessories are between 10-50k…Let me know if you need specific prices xo

Profile photo of Sewe
    Sewe
    Participant
    @Sewe

Hi @meidei, I saw lots of Kimonos on instagram from the fashion week, how do I pick one for my body type? I’m a size 12, pear shaped.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.