The venue for the live chats with our awesome partners!

Jagabeauty Takeover Thread

33 replies, 5 voices Last updated by  Anonymous 9 months, 1 week ago
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Jaga Beauty
    Participant
    @jagabeauty

All your beauty and make up questions will be answered here.

Anonymous @

:cry: :cry: @jagabeauty‘s hour is off and I wanted to ask question o. Anyways, here are my questions; for an everyday look, is foundation necessary?

Secondly, what brand of face primer is good for an oily skin?

cc: @oluwakemine

Jaga Beauty
    Participant
    @jagabeauty

Hi Anie. Some days you can do without a foundation. A good mattifying powder will give you a nice full coverage depending on how you apply it.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Anitta @anitta, I should have prompted you when @jagabeauty got in for her live chat. Sorry about that but I see she’s answered your questions. Thank you Jagabeauty. :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello ladies, Ngozi of Jagabeauty @jagabeauty is live!!!! Time to ask her all your beauty questions.

cc: @nicole @bosa @stiieez s @misi @oluchi @esha @bibi @osato  @angel @lizzy @chyfaith @nadia @nekkyg  @eniola @elle @oyinpd@rabeeyat @tynah @tighocharles @jasmine @fifi  @wemi @jasmine @eka @mrsciw @naaadzane @fruitful .

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello @jagabeauty :heart: :heart: I’m an oily girl, like Anitta @anitta above is. But what do you mean by, “depending on how you apply it.” Is there a special way, one has to apply a face primer?

My question is how do I take my make up from day to nights?

Jaga Beauty
    Participant
    @jagabeauty

Hi Kemi . If you apply your powder with a brush you might get a lighter coverage than when you apply with a songe or powder puff and dab on rather than just flicking the brush

Jaga Beauty
    Participant
    @jagabeauty

If you have an oily face please it is mandatory you use a mattifying face primer. Your makeup will sure last at least 2 or more hours than if you didnt have a face primer on

Sewe
    Participant
    @Sewe

Hi Jagabeauty @jagabeauty. What awesome job you’re doing here. My question is, how do I deal with breakouts?

And while I’m working on that, how can I cover the black spots. My foundation leaves a lot to be desired in that regard. Could you recommend sonething that would work? Thank you

Jaga Beauty
    Participant
    @jagabeauty

Thank you Sewe. First yoj musg determine what leads to these breakouts… what you take, reaction to products or food or it just might be internal. At this point you will need to seek the advise of a certified cosmetologist after a test

However to cover up, get a goodd concealer to conceal spots just before you apply your foundation.  However if it is a creamy foundation or a liquid one with a heavy coverage, you may not need a concealer. Manner of application ks important  for better coverage Dab on with your finger of sponge rather than Rub on.

Jaga Beauty
    Participant
    @jagabeauty

Thank you Sewe. First yoj musg determine what leads to these breakouts… what you take, reaction to products or food or it just might be internal. At this point you will need to seek the advise of a certified cosmetologist after a test

However to cover up, get a goodd concealer to conceal spots just before you apply your foundation.  However if it is a creamy foundation or a liquid one with a heavy coverage, you may not need a concealer. Manner of application ks important  for better coverage Dab on with your finger of sponge rather than Rub on.

Anonymous @

Hi Jagabeauty @jagabeauty, thank you for answering my question from last week. Today, I would want know, how I can find a foundation that matches both my skin tone and colour? I know that thanks to Google.

Jaga Beauty
    Participant
    @jagabeauty

Please forgive my typos. Kemi to take your makeup from day to night…. Use a brighter or bolder lipstick. Change your eyeshadow to like a smokey look  or simply add some false lashes or glitters to the eyes depending on the event

Jaga Beauty
    Participant
    @jagabeauty

Please forgive my typos. Kemi to take your makeup from day to night…. Use a brighter or bolder lipstick. Change your eyeshadow to like a smokey look  or simply add some false lashes or glitters to the eyes depending on the event

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Oh,okay, I see how much difference  that would make Jagabeauty @jagabeauty. Thanks :heart:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.