The venue for the live chats with our awesome partners!

Herbal Doctor Takeover Thread

137 replies, 17 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Afolabi Adeosun Afolabi Adeosun 2 days, 13 hours ago
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Afolabi Adeosun
    Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

Yes, abdominal massages like deep tissue massage or soft tissue mobilization are good for any female condition and female general fertility. They help to open adhesions in fallopian tube blockage, shrink fibroid, etc

Profile gravatar of Sewe
    Sewe
    Participant
    @Sewe

@herbaldoctor, what would you advice I do in cases of repeated second trimester miscarriages?

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor
    @Sewe
     You should identify the actual cause of the recurrent miscarriages e.g. infection, adhesion, fibroid, hormonal imbalances, unexplained miscarriage, etc. If it is any of these and you have tried all medical treatment, you can consult a qualified herbal doctor, he/she will be able to identify the cause and guide you on the proper course of treatment.
    Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

cc: @herbaldoctor, here is one question for you from Ola:

“Please can you talk about varicocele and is there any herbal cure?”

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hi @herbaldoctor, welcome today. You already have one question from last week.

Ladies, if you have any question for the Herbal doctor, kindly drop them here:

cc: : @bosa @olayinka @stiieez @bibi @misi @naaadzane @chyfaith @lizzy @jasmine @chinny @nekkyg @elle @eniola@ibukun@oyinpd @tynah @wemi @fifi @pearl @weni @msadesuwa @anitta @sewe @geraldine @bimpe @oluwaseun@olayinka @adeyinka @ange @chixavier @joys @emaimo @nicole @chinny @missfafa,

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Herbal doctor @herbaldoctor, I know you focus is  mostly on female fertility issues, however, I would like you to shed some light on male factor infertility and the possible solutions.

Profile gravatar of Emaimo Omoregie
    Emaimo Omoregie
    Participant
    @emaimo

Good day sir, thanks for the beautiful job.

I will like to know, does intestinal worms affect ttc couples? Please what are some herbal medications for treating this worms. They affect me so much ,I even get ashame hearing this worm sonuds from my tummy in I am in public.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Welcome @herbaldoctor, there are questions from last week for you.

Meanwhile ladies, if you have any question, kindly drop them here. :heart:

cc: : @bosa @olayinka @stiieez @bibi @misi @naaadzane @chyfaith @lizzy @jasmine @chinny @nekkyg@elle @eniola@ibukun@oyinpd @tynah @wemi @fifi @pearl @anitta @sewe@geraldine @bimpe @oluwaseun@olayinka @adeyinka @ange @chixavier @joys @emaimo@nicole @olay @xoxojay @missfafa,

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

Varicocele is an inflammatory condition of the epididermis located inside the scrotum. It can produce heat and affect testis production of sperm. This can result in infertility in some men. We use group of medicines called aremo medicines in Yorubic Medicine to tackle varicocele. and in more than 80% of cases we are successful with herbs

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

Yes it may appear as if i focus on female fertility issues more than that of male factor. The reason is that females do not hide their problems if they trust you can help them but men ego still gets in their way. They don’t like to discuss their issues until forced to do it by their wives, friends, parents or circumstances. The major male issues are low sperm count which can be easily corrected at maximum within three months through herbs, azoospermia(no sperm count) which the herbal treatment depends on the cause, erectile dysfunction(impotence or weak organ) depending on the cause this can also be easily corrected with herbs, quick or premature ejaculation which is easily corrected if not psychological, and prostate problems including painful ejaculation that can easily be rectified with herbs. Another major factor is STDs infection especially long standing ones can affect male fertility, this can also be treated easily. Low testosterone can result to male infertility. Hypogonadism can also be a major problem. Herbal medicines can help out

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

Yorubic Medicine states that there are certain worms that can cause female infertility like ginisa worm, ewuru worm and latanlatan worms. They make sound in your lower abdominal part that the person beside you will hear the sound especially late at night through the midnight till early morning, Only few herbal practitioners can treat this condition. This worm can cause unaware miscarriage or obvious spontaneous abortion. There are medications in Yorubic Medicine that can help to stop these worms and help you to concieve.

Profile gravatar of Lolly
    Lolly
    Participant
    @lolly

Thanks for the job well done.
    I would like to find out if the a herbal cure to varicole

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello @herbaldoctor, thank you for answering our questions today.

Here’s another from Facebook: “gd afternoon dr.pls.wat could be the cause of recurrent miscarriage&wat could be done to avert it next time.thank you .await your response.”

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

First, i will mention medically recognized causes:infection; hormonal imbalances; uterine or womb abnormalities; autoimmune conditions;hypertension; diabetes; thyroid dysfunction or other physical problems. Causes not recognized medically but known in Yorubic Medicine are oru inu(hot womb), aran aboyunje(pregnancy destroying worm), somuroro, etc

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hi @herbaldoctor, we have a question from one of Facebook followers for you.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 137 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.