The venue for the live chats with our awesome partners!

Herbal Doctor Takeover Thread

227 replies, 17 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 4 days, 12 hours ago
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 227 total)
  • Author

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

@tina

You can try herbs. The success depends on the number and sizes of the fibroids but no matter the sizes and number, herbs may be your best option

tina
    Participant
    @tynah

also does green tea have any implications for women ttc and can it be used as a good remedy to shrink fibroid. Thanks

tina
    Participant
    @tynah

what type of herbs would you recommend?

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

Of course, herbs for fibroids and fertility boosting

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

Green tea has moderate effect on fibroids

tina
    Participant
    @tynah

ok thank you

Aisha
    Participant
    @AishaJibor

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Hello Dr. Pls with one tube and low progesterone, how soon can one get pregnant.</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>:rose:</p>

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

cc: @herbaldoctor

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

Low progesterone can be corrected or increased to normal within a month but the fallopian tube blockage, it depends on the levels of the damage and responsiveness of your body. It can also be eliminated within a month if the damage is not severe

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello ladies, our herbal doctor is in the house :yahoo:   :yahoo:  Your questions are welcome

cc: : @bosa @olayinka @stiieez @bibi @misi @naaadzane @chyfaith @lizzy @jasmine @chinny @nekkyg @elle @eniola @ibukun@oyinpd @tynah @wemi @fifi @pearl @weni @msadesuwa @anitta @sewe @geraldine @bimpe @oluwaseun @olayinka @adeyinka @ange @chixavier @joys @emaimo @nicole

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

cc: @aishajibor, your question has been answered  and you need to provide more details.

Doctor, @herbaldoctor, here are some more questions from one of your posts.

By George; “Is all fibroid done with operation and is all fibroid done without operation?” I guess George is asking if all fibroids can only be cured by surgery?

Ogochukwu also said, (4 days ago):
    Doctor I was the one that called you last week concerning fibroid. I am based in anambra state. How do you think you can help me?.

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

By George; “Is all fibroid done with operation and is all fibroid done without operation?” I guess George is asking if all fibroids can only be cured by surgery?

All fibroids are not treated with surgery. there is what we call remission, few fibroids go into remission, which means they shrink on their own but that is for small fibroids. Some are left alone if they are too small that they do not pose any risk to fertility or pregnancy. Small to medium fibroids are treated with herbs within 6months to one year and the larger ones can take up to two years with herbs. Most people cannot stay upto two years so we herbal doctors can recommend that they do surgery first and then come back for herbs to prevent future recurrence of fibroids.

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

Yes i remember you. You called me to tell you the herbs that can be used to cure fibroid. We as licensed herbal practitioners it is against our ethics and code of conduct to give full information on serious conditions like that. We are allowed to give complete simple herbs for fevers, wounds, and other simple conditions but for a conditions like fibroid it is not allowed. If you see anybody who claims to be an herbal doctor doing that you should suspect him as an unlisensed practitioner and be careful because some of the herbs we use for this condition if not prepared and used accordingly may be dangerous to your overall health. Maybe such an individual just came across a book but he won’t understand some of the complications that come with the herbs if not properly used, that is why we are not allowed to just be giving such info out. The only help i can do for you is to help you to prepare the herbs and send it to you but first i need to know the number and size(s) of the fibroid so that i can advise you on how to go about the treatment

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello ladies :heart:   :heart:  Our @herbaldoctor is in live on the site and ready to answer your questions.

cc: : @bosa @olayinka @stiieez @bibi @misi @naaadzane @chyfaith @lizzy @jasmine @chinny @nekkyg @elle @eniola@ibukun@oyinpd @tynah @wemi @fifi @pearl @weni @msadesuwa @anitta @sewe @geraldine @bimpe @oluwaseun@olayinka @adeyinka @ange @chixavier @joys @emaimo @nicole @pcosinlusaka @missamerley

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Welcome @herbaldoctor, do you think certain massages, called fertility massages are helpful for women TTC?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 227 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.