The venue for the live chats with our awesome partners!

Herbal Doctor Takeover Thread

224 replies, 17 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 1 day, 6 hours ago
Viewing 14 posts - 211 through 224 (of 224 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hello animated

Hello ladies, how has your been. It’s been an exciting one over here from start to finish. As is our usual practice on Fridays, the @herbal doctor is online and he will be answering any questions you may have.

cc:  @olayinka@ange @angel @akosua @naaadzane @goldie10 @lizzy @chyfaith @nadia @nekkyg @mrsciw @ibukun@salamigirl3k @eniola @elle @oyinpd @rabeeyat @tynah @iyawodiipo @tighocharles @jasmine @fifi @oluwakemine @wemi@jasmine @fruitful  @eka @ritty @barbz @babatunde

• This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by  Oluwakemi.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Here are some questions for you @herbaldoctor:

From Abdul @babatunde; “Hello, I don’t know if I’m in the right room. I just have a problem that I will want answer to. I’ve been married for over two years and I have been having issues with my sex life, I find it difficult to have erection with my wife but maintain good erection outside. Each time I have erection and approached her, It will just come down. Any help please? I Iove my wife.”

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Another question from Traci @barbz:

Plz doc what is this hot stomach because have had miscarriage twice now and don’t know the cause

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

“Hello, I don’t know if I’m in the right room. I just have a problem that I will want answer to. I’ve been married for over two years and I have been having issues with my sex life, I find it difficult to have erection with my wife but maintain good erection outside. Each time I have erection and approached her, It will just come down. Any help please? I Iove my wife.”

Your problem is either psychological or it has gone beyond medical explanation. It is either you have erection with every lady or no erection with any lady, then we can have an explanation to your case but in a situation where the erection problem only arises with your wife, that is psychological or beyond medical science to explain.

What i can advise you is that you should look inward and see if there is something you don’t like with your wife or may be she is “changing” in behaviour or appearance. Then i think you should love her more than before and see how the problem can be resolved

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

Plz doc what is this hot stomach because have had miscarriage twice now and don’t know the cause

If you experience hotness at the lower part of your abdomen, that is hot stomach and can cause miscarriage. Do you experience any form of internal hotness at all?

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello ladies, it’s a beautiful Friday and you know what that means  :yes: We have the @herbaldoctor online, ready to answer our questions on fertility and alternative medicine… especially Yorubic medicine.

So bring on the questions.  :plane:

cc:  @olayinka@ange @angel @akosua @naaadzane @goldie10 @lizzy @chyfaith @nadia @nekkyg @mrsciw @ibukun@salamigirl3k @eniola @elle @oyinpd @rabeeyat @tynah @iyawodiipo @tighocharles @jasmine @fifi  @wemi@jasmine @fruitful  @eka @ritty @barbz @babatunde

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

One question from a member; “My wife and I have been waiting for the past 2 years. The doctors say there is nothing wrong with us but we are not getting pregnant. Can herbal medicine help us?

cc: @herbalmedicine

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

My wife and I have been waiting for the past 2 years. The doctors say there is nothing wrong with us but we are not getting pregnant. Can herbal medicine help us?

Your problem may be what medical science refers to as idiopathic or unexplained infertility. If all is well with your sperm and your wife does not have any hormonal issue or structural damage, then I suggest you use herbs that boost your fertility and her own generally

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello!!! It’s another day to ask the @herbaldoctor any questions you may have.

Feel free to drop your questions below.

cc:  @olayinka@ange @angel @akosua @naaadzane @goldie10 @lizzy @chyfaith @nadia @nekkyg @mrsciw @ibukun@salamigirl3k @eniola @elle @oyinpd @rabeeyat @tynah @iyawodiipo @tighocharles @jasmine @fifi  @wemi@jasmine @fruitful  @eka @ritty  @irenej @barbz @babatunde

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hello

Hello ladies, how’s day going? I’m sure you know what I’m about to share.  :yes:   :yes:   The @herbaldoctor is online now and he will be answering all your questions about alternative fertility treatment, especially from the Yorubic medicine perspective.

So, drop your questions, comments and he will respond to all of them.

cc:  @olayinka @ange @angel @akosua @naaadzane @goldie10 @lizzy @chyfaith @nadia @nekkyg @mrsciw @ibukun@salamigirl3k @eniola @elle @oyinpd @rabeeyat @tynah @iyawodiipo @tighocharles @jasmine @fifi  @wemi@jasmine @fruitful  @eka @ritty  @irenej @barbz @babatunde

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  Oluwakemi.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello @herbaldoctor. here’s one questions for you. “I was diagnosed with subserous fibroids but was told, it should not stop me from getting pregnant.  I have been married for almost a year now but no pregnancy. Could it be the fibroids or something else?  What do I do in this situation, so, I can get pregnant soon.”

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

“I was diagnosed with subserous fibroids but was told, it should not stop me from getting pregnant. I have been married for almost a year now but no pregnancy. Could it be the fibroids or something else? What do I do in this situation, so, I can get pregnant soon.”

Well, actually that shouldn’t affect your fertility or delay your pregnancy but let me just say this, having fibroid is a sign of hormonal imbalance condition, high estrogen most of the time. And if the position and size of fibroid is insignificant to your fertility, the imbalance hormones may be.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Thank you for your response @herbaldoctor.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello ladies and gentlemen. It’s a Friday and we will be having the Herbal Doctor live on the site.

Join us and feel free to ask any question you may have.

cc:  @olayinka @ange @angel @akosua @naaadzane @goldie10 @lizzy @chyfaith @nadia @nekkyg @mrsciw @ibukun@salamigirl3k @eniola @elle @oyinpd @rabeeyat @tynah @iyawodiipo @tighocharles @jasmine @fifi  @wemi@jasmine @fruitful  @eka @ritty  @irenej @barbz @babatunde

Viewing 14 posts - 211 through 224 (of 224 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.