The venue for the live chats with our awesome partners!

Herbal Doctor Takeover Thread

224 replies, 17 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 1 day, 6 hours ago
Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 224 total)
  • Author

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

“An ectopic pregnancy left me with only one tube and even that one is blocked, according to the last HSG I did. Is there any way herbs can help?”

If you have never done D&C or appendectomy or any surgery that can cause permanent damage to your tube, herbs can surely help. It means the cause might be an infection or fibroid Even if you have done D&C before and you got pregnant after herbs can help you.

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

I have only one tube but, I keep ovulating on the tubeless side, how do I reverse this situation so as to equally get to ovulate on the right ovary too, or what else can I do to enhance successful ovulation because I’m TTC?

How do you know you know you ovulate only in the left ovary? And if that’s true, are you sure there is no structural damage or problem with the right ovary? If there is no structural damage problem there, then herbs can balance the situation and the ovary will start ovulating too.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello​!+;

It’s a chilly day at my end but keeping​ warm. :cold:

The @herbaldoctor is online. Drop your questions here.

cc: @ange @angel @akosua @naaadzane @goldie10 @lizzy @chyfaith @nadia @nekkyg @mrsciw @ibukun@salamigirl3k @lollipop

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello :hi:   :hi: . The @herbaldoctor will be online shortly and he will answer any question, you may have, so bring them on.

cc: @ange @angel @akosua @naaadzane @goldie10 @lizzy @chyfaith @nadia @nekkyg @mrsciw @ibukun@salamigirl3k @lollipop

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

First question for you @herbaldoctor from Tolu. “I have been married for only one year and I never conceived. Is it too early to start worrying or what?”

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

@herbaldoctor, here’s another question from Viktar;

Hi, my wife of many years has not been able to conceive. Reading through i see comments relating to what we are passing through. Sperm coming out after sex, miscarriages, I was just searching for the native name for red clover(which she told me aids fertility), and i stumbled on this article and forum. Can you help with the name? I see the doctor is based in Ilorin, i may not be able to go that far, so please help with name, and recommendations for fertility, ovulation, sperm retention that we can mix and consume. Will be much appreciated. Thank You

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

“I have been married for only one year and I never conceived. Is it too early to start worrying or what?”

12 months after marriage is the medical standard set for a couple to be declared infertile. Although if a couple finds it difficult to get pregnant within a month i do advise them to go for scan or infection test immediately because sometimes if problems like fibroid and infections are not taken care on time, hey may prove difficult to treat later. You can go for a checkup like scan, it won’t harm your body

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

Hi, my wife of many years has not been able to conceive. Reading through i see comments relating to what we are passing through. Sperm coming out after sex, miscarriages, I was just searching for the native name for red clover(which she told me aids fertility), and i stumbled on this article and forum. Can you help with the name? I see the doctor is based in Ilorin, i may not be able to go that far, so please help with name, and recommendations for fertility, ovulation, sperm retention that we can mix and consume. Will be much appreciated. Thank You

Yes, red clover is a fertility boosting herb but it is not a Nigerian plant, so no local name. Concerning the distance, that is not a problem at all, i send medicines worldwide. Within Nigeria, i use public transport and Nipost and for people outside Nigeria i use Nipost, so distance is not a barrier to my treatment at all

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Thank you for your response @herbaldoctor.

Find below another question:

Hi Dr, I need your assistant, I have being married for many years without conceiving, I just got to know few days back that I have fibroid. I stay in Lagos and learnt you are in Ilorin, but i wont be able to come there, I don’t know how you can help because I need evacuate the fibroid in other to be able to conceive. Pleaseeeee what can be done. Thanks for your quick response.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hello

Hallo ladies and gentlemen. It’s another Friday and the @herbaldoctor will be online shortly.

He will answer your questions and share tips on how to use herbs and natural therapy to treat sub fertility.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Here’s one question:

Hi Dr, I need your assistant, I have being married for many years without conceiving, I just got to know few days back that I have fibroid. I stay in Lagos and learnt you are in Ilorin, but i wont be able to come there, I don’t know how you can help because I need evacuate the fibroid in other to be able to conceive. Pleaseeeee what can be done. Thanks for your quick response.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Another question from Yinka @amudalat;

Hi Dr. I have been TTC for about 7 years now. Test confirms i have high FSH level, ovarian cysts. i did IVF once which was unsuccessful due to my diminished ovarian reserve (DOR). I used to feel when i ovulate before cos i always have this slight cramp between the 13th and 14th day of my circle, so i believe that pain signifies ovulation. but i dont experience that cramp anyone, so i think i am not ovulating especially considering the FSH level and the DOR. I have taken herbs before but i am not getting any result. what can i do Doc.?

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

You can chat me up or contact me on my number 08060636985. And then I will be able to advise or recommend

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

Hi Dr. I have been TTC for about 7 years now. Test confirms i have high FSH level, ovarian cysts. i did IVF once which was unsuccessful due to my diminished ovarian reserve (DOR). I used to feel when i ovulate before cos i always have this slight cramp between the 13th and 14th day of my circle, so i believe that pain signifies ovulation. but i dont experience that cramp anyone, so i think i am not ovulating especially considering the FSH level and the DOR. I have taken herbs before but i am not getting any result. what can i do Doc.?

You did not indicate your age. If you are below 55years old, it can be treated with hormone balancing herbs that will restore your FSH back to normal. The high FSH is the actual problem but it can be remedied

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:hi: :hi: Hello!!! It’s another Friday and time to chat with our @herbaldoctor.

Feel free to drop your questions, comments,. concerns here and he will look into it.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 224 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.