The venue for the live chats with our awesome partners!

Herbal Doctor Takeover Thread

197 replies, 17 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Afolabi Adeosun Afolabi Adeosun 4 days, 8 hours ago
Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 197 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:hi:@herbaldoctor, the questions from last week are still unanswered.

Profile photo of Afolabi Adeosun
    Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

Questions: From Agnesluv “I have being ttc for 4yrs now due to hydrosalpinx(distal end of the Fallopian tubes).i have done both medical treatment and herbal one still no hope. Did laparatomy on my tubes in 2013.Pls help.”

If laparoscopy has been done, i can’t guarantee the result again with herbs because permanent scar tissues might have developed but if you can afford it you can go for soft tissue mobilisation therapy in USA, there are testimonies of it opening the even the worst cases

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

My husband and I also have the same issue but after doing series of test, I was having high prolactin but my progesterone is now low but my husband his having low sperm count and more of dead sperm cells which we have started treatment. And this explanations of how to manage low sperm count and still have babies is what prompt me in sending this mail, can you please tell me things we can do to achieve this. Thanks

Your progesterone is low because of the high prolactin levels, once the prolactin levels are normalized progesterone will return to it normal levels. There is herbal treatment for low sperm count, even if caused by high prolactin in men. The increased dead sperm cells can be as a result of the underlying problem. Both of you can be treated successfully with herbs. Just call or whatsapp my number 08060636985

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for helloHello ladies and gentlemen.

Hope you are all having a beautiful day. It’s time to drop any question, you may have for the @herbaldoctor.

cc: @ange @angel @akosua @naaadzane @goldie10 @lizzy @chyfaith @nadia @nekkyg @mrsciw @ibukun@salamigirl3k @lolly

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Here are some questions for you @herbaldoctor:

“Please Doc I do hv pain in my Tommy wen my period is two or a week to come out which always make me uncomfortable.and am in need of pregnancy but have been unable to conceive and have done several test including with my Hubby. Pls I need help because, I have been married for a while and am very worried. Ineed reply on what to do. Thanks doc”

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

“Please Doc I do hv pain in my Tommy wen my period is two or a week to come out which always make me uncomfortable.and am in need of pregnancy but have been unable to conceive and have done several test including with my Hubby. Pls I need help because, I have been married for a while and am very worried. Ineed reply on what to do. Thanks doc”

You did not indicate the tests you have done and the results, which make your question incomplete but things that may cause it include ovarian cyst, endometriosis, PID and tubal blockage. Then there is what we call inu rirun soro in Yoruba language that causes stomach pain like that but it won’t be detected through diagnosis.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hello

Hello!!! How’s your day going? The @herbal doctor is online now! So, drop your questions and concerns and he will be sure to answer all of them.

cc: @ange @angel @akosua @naaadzane @goldie10 @lizzy @chyfaith @nadia @nekkyg @mrsciw @ibukun@salamigirl3k @lolly

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello @herbaldoctor, here’s one question for you. “Is it normal to experience cramps, and feelings of being bloated while ovulating? That has been my lot for some months now and wonder if it’s normal.”

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

“Is it normal to experience cramps, and feelings of being bloated while ovulating? That has been my lot for some months now and wonder if it’s normal.”

Cramps and bloating during ovulation is normally due to the sudden surge in LH in response to increased estrogen. Where it may be abnormal is when your hormones are not balanced.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello :hi: The @herbaldoctor will be online​ shortly. Get ready with all your questions​. :heart:

cc: @ange @angel @akosua @naaadzane @goldie10 @lizzy @chyfaith @nadia @nekkyg @mrsciw @ibukun@salamigirl3k @lollipop

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello :hi: The @herbaldoctor will be online​ shortly. Get ready with all your questions​. :heart:

cc: @ange @angel @akosua @naaadzane @goldie10 @lizzy @chyfaith @nadia @nekkyg @mrsciw @ibukun@salamigirl3k @lollipop

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

pls i want to know the natural remedy for Endometrioma… I added your whatsapp number but it’s not reflecting on my phone…tnx

We treat it as if we are treating endometriosis but it is a chronic condition with strong herbs and the code of ethics of herbal practice does not allow me to mention the herbs. It is one of the conditions that must be treated under the supervision of an experience herbal practitioner.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hello

Hello everyone, the @herbaldoctor is online now. So, if you have any questions for him, please drop them below.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

First question: “An ectopic pregnancy left me with only one tube and even that one is blocked, according to the last HSG I did. Is there any way herbs can help?”

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

The second question is similar, here it is; I have only one tube but, I keep ovulating on the tubeless side, how do I reverse this situation so as to equally get to ovulate on the right ovary too, or what else can I do to enhance successful ovulation because I’m TTC?

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 197 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.