The venue for the live chats with our awesome partners!

Herbal Doctor Takeover Thread

197 replies, 17 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Afolabi Adeosun Afolabi Adeosun 4 days, 15 hours ago
Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 197 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Afolabi Adeosun
    Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

“Please what can I do to increase my sperm count? I’ve tried many doctor prescribed drugs but nothing. I can’t even get an erection anymore. What is the likely reason for that?  Please help me!!!”

Your case is more or less hormonal in nature, it is either low testosterone due to high prolactin levels or low testosterone on its own, whichever is the case it can be treated. I’m assuming it is a case of low sperm count because you said “increase” in your question. It is hypogonadism. Herbs can boost it up

Profile photo of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hello

Hello ladies. The @herbaldoctor is online now. If you have any questions, just drop them below and he will answer them.

cc:  @olayinka @ange @angel @akosua @naaadzane @goldie10 @lizzy @chyfaith @nadia @nekkyg @mrsciw @ibukun@salamigirl3k @eniola @elle @oyinpd @rabeeyat @tynah @iyawodiipo @tighocharles @jasmine @fifi @oluwakemine @wemi@jasmine @fruitful  @eka @ritty @dearlar

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

One question from Pauline: “I have been experiencing rapid weight gain in recent times, even though, my diet hasn’t changed much. I’m doing some exercise but was wondering if there are herbs that can help me.”

Another question; are there natural ways to ease bloating in a pregnant woman, who is in her first trimester?

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

“I have been experiencing rapid weight gain in recent times, even though, my diet hasn’t changed much. I’m doing some exercise but was wondering if there are herbs that can help me.”

First, the increase in weight might be due to genetic according to medical science. But it is more of a lifestyle problem than genetic. Yes, there are herbs that can help you lose weight faster than diet and exercise but diet and exercise are still important to maintain the weight. Get fresh organic fruits e.g. citrus fruits and feed on the juice and the fibre around the juice. Take more of fruits before breakfast or even as breakfast and learn to exercise daily and you will see your weight going down.

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

are there natural ways to ease bloating in a pregnant woman, who is in her first trimester?

Bloating is normal during pregnancy, it is usually caused by the increase in progesterone. Progesterone affects your digestion and this causes bloating and it may even become worst as the pregnancy is advancing. What you can do is to stop carbonated drinks, increase intake of water, masticate or chew foods thoroughly, eat slowly, reduce intake of fried foods, stop sugar and all artificially sweetened foods, relax more, and do soft exercises. Do not be head bent on taking herbal medicines for bloating, follow the advise above. Admittedly there are herbs that are safe and can be used to stop it but if you can follow the advice above you won’t need any herb.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Thank you doctor for your feedback @herbaldoctor @bibi

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Thank you doctor for your feedback @herbaldoctor @bibi

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello mamas, the @herbaldoctor is online and ready to answer all your questions. Drop your questions below and he will be sure to get back to you.

cc: @ange @angel @akosua @naaadzane @goldie10 @lizzy @chyfaith @nadia @nekkyg @mrsciw @ibukun@salamigirl3k

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

During the week, a member sent in this question:

“Please, I noticed that after I recovered from an illness earlier this year, I have been suffering from hotness, my temperature just goes up and doesn’t come down, no matter what I do. This usually starts immediately after I ovulate. It has been like that for six months now. I’m trying to conceive and nothing has happened in that direction and it’s almost one year since, I got married. Is there anything I can do?”

cc: @herbaldoctor

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

“Please, I noticed that after I recovered from an illness earlier this year, I have been suffering from hotness, my temperature just goes up and doesn’t come down, no matter what I do. This usually starts immediately after I ovulate. It has been like that for six months now. I’m trying to conceive and nothing has happened in that direction and it’s almost one year since, I got married. Is there anything I can do?”

First you did not indicate if it is an internal or external hotness and you did not indicate also if the hotness is felt at a particular part of your body. But what i can say is the if it is an internal one that you especially feel at the lower part of your abdomen, then it is hot womb and it can prevent you from getting pregnant. If it starts after your ovulation then it is hot womb. Yes, there is something that can be done, though not recognized medically but traditional herbal doctors treat it successfully

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello @herbaldoctor,  the lady who dropped this question said the hotness is all over the body and yes, it starts after ovulation. It is external, at least, it can be felt externally. She will be in touch with you.

A lady however said she couldn’t reach you on your numbers.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hello animated gif

Hi ladies, the @herbaldoctor is online now and he will answer all your questions on herbal medicine. Just drop them below:

cc: @ange @angel @akosua @naaadzane @goldie10 @lizzy @chyfaith @nadia @nekkyg @mrsciw @ibukun@salamigirl3k

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Questions: From Agnesluv “I have being ttc for 4yrs now due to hydrosalpinx(distal end of the Fallopian tubes).i have done both medical treatment and herbal one still no hope. Did laparatomy on my tubes in 2013.Pls help.”

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Another question from Mrs Akintade Shakirat:

My husband and I also have the same issue but after doing series of test, I was having high prolactin but my progesterone is now low but my husband his having low sperm count and more of dead sperm cells which we have started treatment. And this explanations of how to manage low sperm count and still have babies is what prompt me in sending this mail, can you please tell me things we can do to achieve this. Thanks

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hello

Hello :hi:   :hi: . The @herbaldoctor will be online shortly and he will answer any question, you may have, so bring them on.

:plane: :plane:   :plane:

cc: @ange @angel @akosua @naaadzane @goldie10 @lizzy @chyfaith @nadia @nekkyg @mrsciw @ibukun@salamigirl3k @lolly

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 197 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.