The venue for the live chats with our awesome partners!

Herbal Doctor Takeover Thread

155 replies, 17 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Afolabi Adeosun Afolabi Adeosun 1 day, 11 hours ago
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Afolabi Adeosun
    Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

What can be the cause of blighted ovum and how can it be treated to prevent a re-occurrence?

A poor quality sperm or egg is usually the cause of blighted ovum. When there are abnormal chromosomes in the sperm or egg, the body in an attempt to eliminate the abnormality tends to stop the development of the ovum into an embryo. Most often nothing can be done to prevent it than to live a more natural lifestyle and allow your body to readjust itself. The good news is that blighted ovum does not repeat itself in most women, it only happens once.

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

What’s the perspective of the Yoruba medicine on the issue of incompetent cervix? Looking forward to your response.

Yorubic Medicine calls it “okun isale ile omo to de”, meaning, weak rope of the lower part of the uterus. We believe it can open wide for the content of the womb of a pregnant woman to pour out entirely. The condition is treated with herbs that tightens up the cervix until the day of labour.

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello ladies and gentlemen. Hope you are having a great day. The @herbal doctor is online now, so if you have any questions for  him, kindly drop them below.

Meanwhile, here’s one question, from a follower on Facebook. What can you do in a situation where you bleed for months on end and when it stops, your don’t get a period for several months.  Just a cycle of months of menstruating everyday, followed by months of dry spell, nothing like a regular menses.

cc: @bosa@olayinka@stiieez@bibi@misi@naaadzane@chyfaith@lizzy@jasmine@chinny@nekkyg@elle@eniola@ibukun@oyinpd@tynah@wemi@fifi@pearl @weni @msadesuwa@anitta@sewe@geraldine@bimpe@oluwaseun@olayinka@adeyinka@ange@chixavier@joys@emaimo@nicole @chinny@missfafa, @babispice22@chevvy3@olufunmi@tamtam@mrslafiaji @bsalami@oyinforever@eguns @anny @teebillionz @ibk @yinca @temotighoken

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

What can you do in a situation where you bleed for months on end and when it stops, your don’t get a period for several months.  Just a cycle of months of menstruating everyday, followed by months of dry spell, nothing like a regular menses.

In such a case, the lady has to go for a test. Usually it is hormonal in nature. The lady does not indicate if there is any pain or not with the menses. If there is excruciating pain accomplishing the menses endometriosis may be suspected. There was a lady from Ghana that suffered the same thing for 13years with pain but after treatment everything became normal.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Related imageHello ladies!!! It’s that time of the week again. :yahoo:  The @herbaldoctor will be online shortly, so, bring on the questions…

Here’s one question from a member; “Have been ttc for 2yrs. I noticed i wasnt ovulating and have irregular menses . Went to hospital and was diagnosed of pcos. Please doctor I need some herb for ovulation. so i can start having children. I have been humiliated, embarrassed. My name is Pat.”

cc: @bosa@olayinka@stiieez@bibi@misi@naaadzane@chyfaith@lizzy@jasmine@chinny@nekkyg@elle@eniola@ibukun@oyinpd@tynah@wemi@fifi@pearl @weni @msadesuwa@anitta@sewe@geraldine@bimpe@oluwaseun@olayinka@adeyinka@ange@chixavier@joys@emaimo@nicole @chinny@missfafa, @babispice22@chevvy3@olufunmi@tamtam@mrslafiaji @bsalami@oyinforever@eguns @anny @teebillionz @ibk @yinca

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

Have been ttc for 2yrs. I noticed i wasnt ovulating and have irregular menses . Went to hospital and was diagnosed of pcos. Please doctor I need some herb for ovulation. so i can start having children. I have been humiliated, embarrassed. My name is Pat

You can contact me directly on 08060636985 for a better explanation

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hello

Hello ladies and gentlemen. Hope you are having a great day. It’s another Takeover day and our @herbaldoctor is online and ready to answer all your questions. So, bring it on. Welcome Peace @peace to the thread. If you have any question. Drop them below.

cc: @bosa@olayinka@stiieez@bibi@misi@naaadzane@chyfaith@lizzy@jasmine@chinny@nekkyg@elle@eniola@ibukun@oyinpd@tynah@wemi@fifi@pearl @weni @msadesuwa@anitta@sewe@geraldine@bimpe@oluwaseun@olayinka@adeyinka@ange@chixavier@joys@emaimo@nicole @chinny@missfafa, @babispice22@chevvy3@olufunmi@tamtam@mrslafiaji @bsalami@oyinforever@eguns @anny @teebillionz @ibk @yinca @peace

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

@herbaldoctor, below are some questions from our members for you.

“Hello my friend was diagnosed in the hospital she has something blocking her womb the doctor said the thing is like natural family planning she has never gotten pregnant before ,the doctor recommended for her to have an operation done,but she is scared do think that herbs can remove it?” This was from Maris.

Another question from Demilade, “Please I want herbal medication for PCOS.”

And another, from Deborah, “Your Comment…Am in Ghana and I need the fertility boost. how will I get it?”

An aside sir, we would like your explanation to Pat’s question from last week. Other members benefit from your answers. Thank you :heart:   :heart:

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

“Hello my friend was diagnosed in the hospital she has something blocking her womb the doctor said the thing is like natural family planning she has never gotten pregnant before ,the doctor recommended for her to have an operation done,but she is scared do think that herbs can remove it?” This was from Maris.

Well, before i can give such assurance that herbs can unblock it i need to understand the meaning “natural family planning” because to my knowledge, natural family planning involves the use of herbs, abstinence from sex, etc. No natural family planning comes on its on, if a case is infertility then we should see it as such. If that’s the case, the woman needs to go for test. But if she has done any natural family planning before it can be undone. Some doctors look for opportunity to operate on people to either get money or to gain new experience. I’m not discrediting her doctor, i just want her to see things from different angles. Sometimes there can be adhesions in the womb, that’s infertility case, not natural family planning.

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

Another question from Demilade, “Please I want herbal medication for PCOS.”

You can contact me through calling or whatsapp with 08060636985 and we can continue from there

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

And another, from Deborah, “Your Comment…Am in Ghana and I need the fertility boost. how will I get it?”

For now i used Nipost to send medicines to any part of the world and it will get to you in Ghana

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

An aside sir, we would like your explanation to Pat’s question from last week. Other members benefit from your answers. Thank you

Please can i see the question again?

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

@herbaldoctor, here’s the question again: “Have been ttc for 2yrs. I noticed i wasnt ovulating and have irregular menses . Went to hospital and was diagnosed of pcos. Please doctor I need some herb for ovulation. so i can start having children. I have been humiliated, embarrassed. My name is Pat”

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hello

Hello everyone and special welcome to new members of  this group, @oye1 and @peace. The @herbaldoctor will soon be online.

Bring on your questions and he will answer them.

See you all in a bit. :heart:   :heart:

cc: @bosa@olayinka@stiieez@bibi@misi@naaadzane@chyfaith@lizzy@jasmine@chinny@nekkyg@elle@eniola@ibukun@oyinpd@tynah@wemi@fifi@pearl @weni @msadesuwa@anitta@sewe@geraldine@bimpe@oluwaseun@olayinka@adeyinka@ange@chixavier@joys@emaimo@nicole @chinny@missfafa, @babispice22@chevvy3@olufunmi@tamtam@mrslafiaji @bsalami@oyinforever@eguns @anny @teebillionz @ibk @yinca @peace @oye1

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello @herbaldoctor, a member would like to know what can be done about adhesions, where the organs in her pelvis are fused together. She has done two surgeries already with minimal success.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 155 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.