The venue for the live chats with our awesome partners!

Herbal Doctor Takeover Thread

213 replies, 17 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 4 hours, 35 minutes ago
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 213 total)
  • Author

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

All your questions on fertility and how herbs can help will be answered in this thread. Join me today at 12 noon, when I will be live.See you then!

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Ladies, the herbal doctor is live!!!! :yahoo:

cc:@bosa @akosua @goldie10 @mrsciw @nicole @ange @eka @rabeeyat @deralynda @salamigirl3k @nadia

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

cc: @bosa @olayinka @stiieez @bibi @misi @naaadzane @chyfaith @lizzy @jasmine @chinny @nekkyg @elle @eniola @ibukun @oyinpd @tynah @wemi @fifi @pearl

He is live and waiting for your questions.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Welcome on board sir, my first question is, what are the signs of a normal menstrual period? @herbaldoctor.

Anonymous @

Good day doctor, I have been waiting for a baby since 2012, suffered two miscarriages and since 2 years ago nothing has happened. Apart from a blocked tube, nothing is wrong with me, what else can I do?

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Welcome @herbaldoctor! We’re so glad to you with us today  :good:

My question concerns the use of herbs after ovulation. There is a common belief that these are not good after ovulation and could harm a fertilized egg. Is there any truth to this?

And also, is moringa good or bad for fertility?

Many thanks!

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

First, what is the cause of your fallopian tube blockage? Blocked fallopian tube can be caused by any of the following:

PID or Chlamydia infection

D and C

Surgery

For the one caused by infection there is hope in herbal treatment but for others i don’t know of herbs that can open it except at the initial stage before scar tissues are formed

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

@oluwakemi

The signs of normal menstruation are:

-Regular period

-Clear and lumpless flow

-Moderately light colour, not too deep and not too light

-Painless period of slightly painful on the first and second day.

Anonymous @

The cause of my blockage was PID. I kept treating but it was a chronic one, but it’s left some damage now but is that enough to stop me from getting pregnant? I mean, I have been pregnant twice before. :scratch:   :friends:

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

@nicole

It depends on the nature of the herbs used. There are herbs that are not advisable after ovulation and there are those that will even help the woman in the next ovulation but most fertility boosting herbs are taken in between the last day of menstrual period and the ovulation. For moringa oleifera, to my knowledge it is one of the herbs used to boost female fertility in conjunction with another herb. I am not aware of any study that says otherwise and if there is any, under which condition is it carried out and what other studies support it?

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

@nicole

It depends on the nature of the herbs used. There are herbs that are not advisable after ovulation and there are those that will even help the woman in the next ovulation but most fertility boosting herbs are taken in between the last day of menstrual period and the ovulation. For moringa oleifera, to my knowledge it is one of the herbs used to boost female fertility in conjunction with another herb. I am not aware of any study that says otherwise and if there is any, under which condition is it carried out and what other studies support it?

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Thanks so much for the clarification, doc!

cc:  @olayinka @ange @angel @akosua @naaadzane @goldie10 @lizzy @chyfaith @nadia @nekkyg @mrsciw @ibukun @salamigirl3k @eniola @elle @oyinpd @rabeeyat @tynah @iyawodiipo @tighocharles @jasmine @fifi @oluwakemine @wemi @jasmine @fruitful  @eka @ritty

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

@Anita Remmy

Have you ever tried herbal treatment before or you were just prescribed load of antibiotics?

Afolabi Adeosun
    Keymaster
    @HerbalDoctor

@Anita Remmy

Herbal treatment can help you to resolve it if done in the right place

tina
    Participant
    @tynah

As someone who has multiple fibroid all outside the wall of the uterus, what can i do to boost my chance of getting pregnant. I will like to remove it but my fertility dr advised not to and if I wanted to, I will have to wait couple months to try for a baby after the surgery.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 213 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.