The venue for the live chats with our awesome partners!

Cookie Skin Takeover Thread

16 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Cookie Skin
    Cookie Skin
    Keymaster
    @Cookieskin

All the secrets to beautiful skin will be discussed here. Drop your questions.

cc:@nicole @oluwakemine @pearl @bosa @bibi @akosua @ange @angela @wemi

Profile gravatar of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Hello Leslie, are these creams good for dark skin?
    Any recommendations for a facial cream with sunscreen for combination type skin? The skin is more like dry skin but oily T-zone.
    I currently use Clarins blue orchid facial oil and Elizabeth Arden moisture complex facial cream.
    Prices would be nice to have also. :good:

Cookie Skin
    Keymaster
    @Cookieskin

Hiya the Complexion Shield Day Lotion with SPF 50 is perfect it’s 9k waterbased and breathable. Good for face and body.

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hi Leslie @cookieskin, one of our members from Facebook, wanted to know if your products are good for very bad acne?

:heart: :heart:

Profile gravatar of Anita Remmy
    Anita Remmy
    Participant
    @Anitta

Hi Leslie @cookieskin, what can you do about adult acne? I’m over 30 but I haven’t stopped having acne.  It’s worse around the time of my period. And I’m a certified oil factory, my makeup sometimes slid off my face and I hate retouching, because it just cakes up my pores the more. What can I do?

Thanks The Fertile Chick for this opportunity to talk o.   :good:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hi again Leslie @cookieskin, Rita @goldenpearl has another question for you, “Ma, how best can one deal with a dry skin and what are the products that one can use to suit such skin type?”

We look forward to your response.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hi @cookieskin, we have one question for you up there.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Someone on Instagram asked this question: “How do I use my Nourishing Whitening Cream and Tri-active brightening and protect day fluid?” @cookieskin

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello ladies, how’s the day going, Leslie Okoye of @cookieskin is online and ready to answer all your questions regarding beauty and skincare issues. Kindly drop your questions.

Leslie @cookieskin, you have some questions already. Here we go:

Rita @goldenpearl  “Ma, how best can one deal with a dry skin and what are the products that one can use to suit such skin type?”

From Instagram:  “How do I use my Nourishing Whitening Cream and Tri-active brightening and protect day fluid?” @cookieskin

cc:@nicole @pearl @bosa @bibi @akosua @ange @angela @wemi @missamerley @mrsciw @salamigirl3k @chixavier

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

cc: @nicole @angel @missamerley

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi.
    Cookie Skin
    Keymaster
    @Cookieskin

@goldenpearl Hello, so for dry skin, you need moisture. So look for creams that say hydrating, or that are water based. Oils alone do not really help dry skin as it clogs pores. Next you need to exfoliate at least once a week if you have really dry skin this will enable you retain moisture

Cookie Skin
    Keymaster
    @Cookieskin

The TriActive Brighten & Protect Day Fluid and the Nourishing Whitening Cream are both best used during the day, all over your face. Start with the TriActive all over your face and then follow up with the Nourishing Whitening Cream. The TriActive is filled with antioxidants and Vitamin C which brightens and protects and the name implies and the nourishing cream will treat and prevent uneven skin tone.

Cookie Skin
    Keymaster
    @Cookieskin

Hello Anita, so adult acne is very common and is cause by hormonal imbalance, stress and what you eat. Each case is usually different so I usually require you get a skin care consultation that way I can see your skin before recommending the right routine, products and/or procedure. However, you may want to take a close look at dairy, nuts, snacks, oil/fried foods, and alcohol in your diet. Also, how much sleep and exercise are you getting. Then consider if your hormones are balanced? Do you always feel tired, do you have excess weight? Do you have hair on your face?

Profile gravatar of Sewe
    Sewe
    Participant
    @Sewe

Do you have something that can work on an acne prone face?

Cookie Skin
    Keymaster
    @Cookieskin

Hi @sewe yes, the Whiteing + Acne Serum works great. Use only at night. 3-4 times a week. 2 hrs before bed.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.