Group to discuss everything….and anything!

Talk about anything!

90 replies, 18 voices Last updated by  Nicole 5 months, 1 week ago
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 90 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

We normally keep our good luck wishes in the groups, but this one deserves a public shout out! Our darling @ipheoma is having her Aunt’s embryos transferred today :heart:
     How wonderful and selfless are you, Ipheoma! May this process be blessed with resounding success, and may the GOOD LORD reward you and your husband for this wonderful sacrifice!

cc: @oluwakemine@adaoraa@mrs-al@mimibabe@ldike@eggy@hephziba@mrsd@reggy@princess, @kaay, @mabel @kenechukwu@sommie  @myde@chybaby@iyawodiipo @naaadzane

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

I don’t have the words to describe the action @ipheoma will take today but I wish her and her Aunt God’s favour for this transfer. Those embies are so going to stick. And end up in :baby:   :baby:

isi
    Participant
    @mimibabe

<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>Darling @nicole , really sorry about your friend. May God grant her eternal rest and comfort her family , friends and loved ones  :angel:  </span>

What can i say about our very own @ipheoma !!!! This selfless act is still so amazing to me. I was just thinking that she has  joined the very few WCE in my heart and i am so glad that @ldike was thinking the same thing.

We are praying that those embryos stick and result in very cute babies.

we love you so much ipheoma and are so so proud of you. :heart:   :heart: You are indeed a rare gem with a big heart!!! :hugs:   :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@mrs-al, I screamed when I read your post! CONGRATULATIONS HUNNIE

So so proud of you!!! See how you blasted the exams sha! TFC babes no dey carry last oh  B-). And you will SMASH the October one even more :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

cc:  @ipheoma @oluwakemine @ldike @princess @zintos @reggy @chybaby @sommie @mabel

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

Big congratulations to my darling @mrs-al !!!!!

don’t worry, October exams will be a breeze!.

God is so super awesome.

:wohoo: :wohoo:

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

aww @nicole cancer really sucks.

may her beautiful soul RIP. Amen

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Amen! Thanks so much, @ldike hun!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy Independence Day….from Nicole’s sweethearts  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

I just had to share  :cloud9:

cc: @adaoraa @mimibabe @eggy @ipheoma @oluwakemine @ldike @mrs-al @mabel @reggy @chybaby @princess @sommie @mrsd @iyawodiipo @myde @naaadzane @marikas-mum @yetty @annie @dew @maiyaram @olufola @zintos @nadia @hephziba

Nadia
    Participant
    @nadia

Awwww…………they are beautiful :heart: :heart: :heart: . Happy independence day to them too. :hug:

Eggy-Tess
    Participant
    @eggy

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Too cute for words.  :rose:   :heart:   :hugs: .</p>

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

Umuoma!!! @nicole you know they are the first twins that made me want twin girls!! :heart: :heart: :heart:   :heart:   :cloud9:

Anonymous @

See babes!!!!!!! :headspin: @nicole,still finding it difficult    accessing the IVF group page. It says “Page not found Error”.

Anonymous @

@mrs-al,God sure has his ways of comforting us :yahoo:  congratulations!!! More feats to be accomplished and plenty grease to your elbows. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: g

MrsD
    Participant
    @MrsD

@nicole so sorry on your loss. May God rest her soul.

Your girls are so gorgeous

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

:heart: :heart:   :kiss:   :kiss:

awww

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 90 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.