Group to discuss everything….and anything!

Sound off

40 replies, 7 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 11 months ago
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

HUGS TO YOU, TOKE

Toke, I don’t know you…and you don’t know me. But I have admired your hard work and determination from afar, and have always been in your corner. I pray, FROM THE VERY BOTTOM OF MY HEART, that the ugly rumours circulating are not true. I really pray that all is well with you and your home. But if they’re true, please accept this big hug from me. You’ll be fine my dear….you’ll be fine!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Remembering Michael

I could never let the day go by without this. We miss you more than ever, Michael  :heart:

This was the first man I ever had a crush on (even though he was soon unseated by Bruce Willis though). Michael Jackson’s Thriller album defined my childhood…and the Bad and Dangerous albums remain in my top 20 all time favourites. He was a music genius, and I still mourn him. I wish his life hadn’t been overtaken by so much ugliness, towards the end. But I choose not to remember that. Good bye Michael. We’ll never forget  :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

*Deeeeeeeeeeeep sigh*

2A1DBE0D00000578-3144694-Her_first_mini_skirt_Caitlyn_Jenner_shows_off_her_own_unique_sty-m-30_1435689786651

I can’t….I just can’t  :dohh:  :dohh:  :dohh:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

*Sigh*

I haven’t talked about this before now, because it was hurting me too much :cry:

Am I the only one heartbroken by the Ben and Jennifer breakup??! They were so one of my favourite Hollywood couples! My poor darling Jennifer! Na wa oh for men! I know we can never know what went down, but I’m almost certain that….anyway sha! It’s pretty sad :nope:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Empire Stars Engaged!!!

Awww! Was just watching E! News, and saw that Grace Gealey (Anika) and Trai Byers (Andre) of Empire are engaged  :heart:  :heart:. So adorbs!!!

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

I saw this a few days ago… Happy for them!It better real and last. :coffee:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy Married Life, Mofe & Jessica!

My not-so-little cousin got married today  :wedding: . I remember him too well as a gorgeous baby…and here he is now…a man! How times flies! Looking at him all grown up, just brought tears to my eyes today. And the love between these 2….OMG! It made me rush home to immediately give my husband a :kiss: Happy married life, lil bro :hugs:
    cc: @adaoraa, @reggy, @ldike, @eggy, @mimibabe, @hephziba, @mrs-al, @mrsd, @ipheoma, @oluwakemine, @princess, @chybaby, @kenechukwu, @pearl, @oluchi, @mabel, @myde

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

aww love is such a beautiful thing. Happy married life to your cousin @nicole wish them a lifetime of love nd :rose: happiness

Ipheoma
    Keymaster
    @ipheoma

:yahoo: Happy Married Life to Mofe & Jessica. I remember him from Shallow Waters, and then ran into him a couple of times at St. AGNES Maryland. He always seemed cool and his wife is so lovely!  

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Thanks so much @ldike and @ipheoma :hugs:

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

Awwww saw their pictures they look so inlove!! :heart:  :heart: Congrats to them.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Happy married life to Mofe and Jessica. God bless their union. Saw their pictures and did not even realise, they were relatives of @nicole. Congratulations. :rose:  :rose:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Thanks @adaoraa and @oluwakemine  :heart:

Hephziba
    Participant
    @Hephziba

Congrats to your cousin @nicole, finess runs in your family oooo. I remember when I first saw him in the movie False, all I was thinking is hot hot hot. I wish him and his wife a beautiful life ahead :good:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

LOL @hephziba, I claim it oh :haha:. Thanks my love!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.