Group to discuss everything….and anything!

Sound off

40 replies, 7 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi 4 months, 1 week ago
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

A thread for us to sound off about today’s hot topics!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Mayweather versus Pacquiao

Don’t get me wrong…I hate boxing with a passion. But after watching a documentary on Manny Pacquaio a few weeks ago, I fell in love with the guy. Add that to the fact that Mayweather’s arrogance and extravagance irritates the heck out of me, I had a clear favourite to win.

I didn’t watch the fight (there was hella no way I was going to disrupt my beauty sleep for that), but I just saw highlights of it. And I agree with what everyone is saying on social media. Pacman was robbed! For me, he was the clear winner!

Profile gravatar of linda
    linda
    Participant
    @ldike

Just like you I dislike boxing,can’t see how 2 people beating the crap out of themselves is a sport. I didn’t watch the game, don’t even care to watch any highlights on it.  However I have read some sports analyst who understand the techniques of boxing say Floyd won based om points as he threw more accurate npunches. They say Manny went all out however Floyd understood the game and what it would take to win and did that…whatever :wacko:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

That’s what my husband was telling me oh. We watched the highlights together, and he was trying to show me how Manny’s punches were not hitting Floyd, and all that boring stuff  :scratch:. Whatever jare. All I know is that Manny worked harder…period. So, I shall proceed to continue not giving a damn about the barbaric sport :haha:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Bruce Jenner

And I’m sorry, but I don’t think Bruce Jenner is a hero (shoot me!).

Like Wendy Williams, I believe the guy has more important things to deal with, and is just milking his transitioning for fame…just like the rest of his family. Yes, he’s allowed to express himself and all that (even though at 65, I just wonder oh  :scratch: ), but it could be done quietly, if you ask me!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Solange Knowles

I just saw this post on Linda Ikeji about Solange’s stretch marks (here).

Na wa for these American tabloids oh! So it’s a crime to have stretch marks??!! It just makes me love her MORE!  :heart:

Solange_Stretch_Marks2

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

What would I do without you lovely ladies :hugs:. Thanks for making my day special :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

My sister-in-law baked me a whole box of The Fertile Chick cupcakes! Absolutely one of the best gifts I got today :heart:

Untitled

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Chocolat Royale

God of mercy! I honestly do not have the words to articulate how I feel about this Chocolat Royal scandal. Eeeeeeeuuuggh!!!!!

I have been patronising these evil people for the past 16 years oh! When I was expecting the girls, I used to eat their doughnuts and muffins every blessed day!!!! I know people who only get their breakfast from there! I know someone who has a permanent seat in their restaurant upstairs. If you’re looking for him, 99% of the time you will find him here. And to find out that they have been baking/cooking with EXPIRED MATERIAL???!!!! SOME EXPIRED AS FAR BACK AS 2004???!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!!! From what I read, there were even maggots in some of the goods. Is that not wickedness???!!!!  :growlmad: :growlmad: :growlmad: :growlmad:

Father Lord, please deliver us from devil incarnates in this world!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

A New Dawn

Watching the new President of the Federal Government of Nigeria take his oath of office was such a wonderful feeling. Listening to his speech was even more so. My heart, gut, and soul tell me that this man is the salve this country needs, and I pray the Good Lord guides him and blesses him with wisdom and strength.

I wasn’t his biggest fan before. In fact, a week to the elections I still didn’t know what side of the pendulum I would swing. It was my husband who convinced me to vote APC, and on poll day, I did so with a little bit of levity and indifference. But gosh, am I glad I did!!!! The last few weeks have been proof of the ineptitude of the former administration. This country was on the brink of collapse. Everything has all but shut down. We most definitely and surely need this change. And the GOD that gave it to us will help us not make a mess of it.

Good luck, Your Excellency. Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Photo Credit

• BellaNaija
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Blog Posts

Hi lovely ladies. I’m sure some of you have noticed we’ve been re-running some of our older blog posts, these past few days.

This has actually been deliberate, to allow our Facebook family catch up. So fear not, Nicole’s writing pen hasn’t run dry :haha:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Congrats Kim!

I have to say I’m not her biggest fan in the world, but I have empathised with her struggle to conceive baby #2. I’m quite happy to hear their good news! Congratulations to the Kardashian-West family!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

ARSENAL – FA Cup Champions

I can’t believe I forgot to do this earlier  :haha:

Congratulations to my boys on this much deserved victory! Back-to-back baby  :yahoo:

P.S: My husband is a Chelsea fan, but I have remained resolutely a Gunner B-)

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

RED HOT COUPLE

Anyone who knows me knows I have a girl crush on Dami Adegbite-Attoh. Beautiful beautiful woman! I am also a Tinsel fan, so it was nice to see her hook up with Chris. They are for sure a hot couple, but this picture I just saw on Bella Naija has SLAYED me!!!! WHATTT! Hot! Hot!! Hot!!!

BLANCK_ISSUE_5_Page_001-425x600

Hmmm….Gbenro and Osas…over to you oh!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.