Group to discuss everything….and anything!

Ratchet Nails

94 replies, 10 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi 4 months ago
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@bosa, it’s you people that have nails that can do that. But it’s the wisest thing to do in these times sha. And N1k to paint your nails?????????? Na wa oh! Na gel paint?

Profile photo of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Lol I wish. Gel is 3k or 4k lol

Why do you think I drive  all the way to Raffy? Yet these prices are for plain oh not glammed up like hers. To fix without powder is maybe 3k then gel another 3k so 6k….So with powder I think 7 or 8k. Since I met Raffy, I haven’t been able to pay that again so I either use her or paint my nails oh. Trust me my nails aren’t wonderful, they don’t grow long but they look far better painted :yes:

Anyways no fixing till week 12 by God’s grace so i shall keep painting them myself ;-)

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

:haha: :haha: 8k sha! Not again oh! It was in those Argentil days of mine that I used to spend foolish money at Nail Studio. I thank God for sending Raffy to my life. Whaaat!

My dear, you know that even cotex isn’t allowed during egg collection. Or so I was told that time oh  :scratch:

Profile photo of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@nicole yea i figured it wont be allowed, they have to clean one nail off in the theatre during the evacuation. So it’s to paint my nails myself and wipe them off when the time comes.

lol @ foolish money, my dear tell me about it. :haha:

Profile photo of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Nicole @nicole, you need to update this thread oh, with that mean nail art, you got on now. Saw it on Instagram and I’m amazed at Raffy’s creativity. Mehn… :flasher:   :flasher:

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

LOL! Coming right up, @oluwakemine :haha:

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Presenting what’s new from Raffy’s Studio…Valentine’s Day edition  :haha:

@oluwakemine @bosa @bibi

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Woow, I’m floored again. Raffy is mean. Your love story with Raffy no be here.  :haha:   :haha: @nicole

Profile photo of Bibi
    Bibi
    Participant
    @Bibi

@nicole, this is ghenghen!!!!!!!!!! Your colleagues must be drooling.

@bosa, is it that we dont pay this raffy, that she gives us “Sister Mary’s” Edition? I will give her one month to come up with something very creative. Abi na only @nicole go dey post? That Raffy go hear am when next i visit.

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@bibi, you are too funny  :rofl: . You have to go to Raffy with a game plan oh! I troll some other nail pages on Instagram, so sometimes, we dub from like 3 and combine to form 1 :flasher:

@oluwakemine, real love story :haha:

Profile photo of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

as in @bibi i just want to close my eyes and open them to such…..I figured correctly that @nicole gives her pics to dub from. I’m impatient when it comes to that, my sis usually bails me out with pics of styles to copy and so on. I will have to ask her to be dubbing fro, @nicole but this one is too much for my dark fingers oh….Its for fine fair hands….

My sad story is i dont have a nail on my prettiest little finger…..Had wicklow last Nov and the nail finally fell off sometime in December…..Im so conscious i kept taping with plaster till i gave up and just let it breath….So nails are far for me for now…. :growlmad:

@oluwakemine

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Aww, sorry @bosa. wicklow can be nasty. The pain no be here at all.

Bibi @bibi, you don vex be that o.  :haha:   :haha: @ “Sister Mary’s” Edition. Mehn, wetin Raffy go cause…may God help her.

Profile photo of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@oluwakemine as in the pain was real. Irony is that my boy has had it twice and we did the soaking in salt and his healed quite fast. I shouted on him once for crying like a baby now i feel so bad, i was humbled by the pain.

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Awww, so sorry @bosa hun. I haven’t had it before, but I hear the pain is something else. So sorry love. Yes oh…no fixing until the nail grows back…which will be soonest, by God’s grace  :hugs:

Profile photo of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Amen @nicole cos this girl can’t wait.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 95 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.