Group to discuss everything….and anything!

Ratchet Nails

94 replies, 10 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 7 months ago
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 95 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:haha: :haha: you reminded me of Mama Peace, aha, our national comedienne Linda @ldike. I guess, those nails will be in another life.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@bibi, I’m always happy when you pop up :hugs:

Girls, this rain no be for here oh! Ahn ahn! This is not the weather to be in the office abeg!

@ldike hunnie, you can check her out on Instagram at @raffynailstudio_ (don’t forget the _ oh. She forgot the password to the last one :haha:). @bosa and @oluwakemine are already following and seeing all her fantastic stuff  B-)

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hologram Nails from Raffi’s studio  :whistle:

Hey fine mamas, @ldike, @bosa, @bibi and Aunty Kemo @oluwakemine. What’s popping? Bos babe, when are you getting those nails done. And Bibi, you too oh!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  Nicole.

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

Nice! :heart:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Raffy don turn powers and principality in nail technics, abi na wetin dem dey call am. Already, Nicole is excited about the next one, she would do.

Raffy welldone, Nicole sef welldone, :heart:   :heart:

Linda, @ldike, how body and our Madam :baby: ?

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

lol @oluakemine.madam and I are doing good. Have a lovely Sunday everyone.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  Nicole.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Have an awesome Sunday too Linda @ldike and ladies

cc: @nicole @bosa @bibi

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Thanks Mama Nikky, aka @ldike  :heart:. Kiss my girl for me! :kiss: :kiss:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@nicole and stones sha, even in hologram. I need to do my nails, not sure i can do them any time soon.

Tell me @nicole did you have your nails done during your cycle?

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@bosa, you know I no dey play with ma bling  B-). I briefly dissolved them between the time of my egg collection and when I was like 11 weeks preggo, after which I quickly continued my nail beat jare ;-)

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

@nicole this one isn’t ratchet now this one is “posh” still love it!!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

LOL! Real posh  :haha: . Daaalu @adaoraa nwanem  :heart:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@nicole so you had them out for almost 3 months? from egg collection till 11 weeks?

I assumed from egg collection to transfer then say 2 weeks wait. But yea cos of the acrylic powder, fumes and all the stories i would be more comfortable after the 1st trimester.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@bosa, ah I wasn’t about to play games oh! If carrying my tiny nail bed fingers was the sacrifice to pay for my babies, ah I would have done so for the whole 9 months if need be :haha:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

yes oh @nicole. Any ways thanks to recession, I’ve started painting my nails myself, I fix them till they are grown enough to paint. They break, paint chips but I manage them, IVF savings is real :wacko: . When i’m too busy to do myself i go pay to get them painted….its 1k to paint my natural nails oh i always cry inside cos i know that 1k will almost finish fixing my nails at raffy’s. :nope:

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 95 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.