Group to discuss everything….and anything!

Ratchet Nails

94 replies, 10 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi 3 months, 1 week ago
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@oluwakemine well!! maybe 3 shirts that have now turned uniform… :-)

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

I can’t believe it’s been 7 months since I updated this thread   :scratch:   :wacko:

Well, I’m updating with today’s situation  :whistle:. @oluwakemine and @ldike, it’s a small variation to what you saw 2 weeks ago B-)

cc: @bosa, @adaoraa, @bibi

Profile photo of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Raffy!!!! That lady is a witch oooo. It’s so beautiful.  :heart:   :heart:  @nicole. It’s like she keeps her special touches just for you abi? ;-)

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@oluwakemine :haha:

Seriously, next to some of her other customers, I’m just a learner oh! Haven’t you seen her pictures on Instagram? Some real ganster designs!

Profile photo of linda
    linda
    Participant
    @ldike

@nicole I was just eyeing your nails ehn, I sha said to myself, maybe in my next life. Lol. This is beautiful!

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Thanks @ldike hun  :kiss:   :kiss:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Nicole @nicolel, I guess, she’s gotten inside the minds of her customers and knows what each person like and comes up with variations but she is good mehn!!!

Profile photo of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

:good: Lovely, how do you get this done? She made me choose from her phone the last time, seems she’s more innovative with you so i tend to agree with @oluwakemine that she keeps her special touches for you…… :scratch:

I need to visit her soon, i miss her statement nails.

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@bosa, she’ll hook you up real good :yes:. I always make sure I scan all her old pictures (phone oh, Instagram oh, everytin!), and then my own spin on it  B-)   ;-)

Profile photo of Bibi
    Bibi
    Participant
    @Bibi

@nicole, lovely nails you’ve got there. am sure your colleagues are wowed. @bosa i intend to visit soon too, when are you planing to go? @oluwakemine, when are you posting yours?  :haha:   :haha:   :haha:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Yayy, see who’s in the house o Bibi @bibi, babe, how you dey nau? :hugs: Long time no see. Coming back to this thread this morning just made me hungry for those statement nails again.

My main challenge is not using my fingers for like three hours. That is like unthinkable for me right now, so I will pass Bibi for now…or who knows, I just might. B-)   B-)

Morning ladies, it’s a rainy day here o.Hope its not the seven days kind sha.

cc: @nicole @bosa @ldike

Profile photo of Bibi
    Bibi
    Participant
    @Bibi

:haha: :haha: @oluwakemine. Please think about it and make a nail statement.I have so missed you. The rain in ikoyi is not smiling at all o. its been long we had a downpour this heavy.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Really, it rained cat and dog last weekend nau. It’s welcome and not so welcome too. B-)   B-) Bibi @bibi, missed you too.

Profile photo of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Hey @bibi so this is what brings you out? :yahoo:   @nicole pls do this often. How are you doing girl? This rain isn’t funny oh, i had to use both umbrella and rain coat today.

@nicole i guess i don’t have the patience to scan through, sometimes i just want her to do whatever she wants but not so loud then she goes pls choose a pic…. :wacko: I have seen some nice ones i’m saving next visit.

Profile photo of linda
    linda
    Participant
    @ldike

all these nails you ladies are sharing @nicole @oluwakemine @bosa @bibi please send pictures ooo.

this rain no be small

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 95 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.