Group to discuss everything….and anything!

Ratchet Nails

94 replies, 10 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 5 months ago
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 95 total)
  • Author

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

:-) oh dear @nicole you’ve got “balls” but you are too pretty sha so everything will look nice on you. If i try half of these, i bet i will be stopped by the “wayside”. I plan on visiting your girl on sat as i have another engagement in surulere. Im so conscious of this one she did yet its just 2 stones on one finger.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

:haha: @bosa, my husband is kuku tired of my razzness, but I don’t kurrrrr  :whistle:   :whistle: . My dear, please make sure you choose a funky design oh…and come share it here  ;-)   ;-)

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

oh @nicole nwannem I wish I wish I wish sigh. Oh well glad I can feast my eyes on your nails and dream on.

lovely!!!!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@ldike, why are you ladies being so dry?? Please, try something jooor. Witht hose your yallow hands  :cloud9:

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

Lol! thats how i went to look for trouble yesterday after seeing your fine nails. I showed hubby one of the older ones you have done that werent even as ghen ghen as this one, and am like shey this one would suit me just nice and he looks at me and goes look at this woman , what do you need them for. I nearly died of laughter :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha: @nicole

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@ldike, don’t mind these our dry Ibo husbands :haha:. Even my own complains sometimes!

Bibi
    Participant
    @Bibi

I didn’t know there was page like this. @nicole, why didn’t you tell me about it? You want to be the only one post here Abi? :haha:  will post when next I visit Raffi. Hope the ” number taking” process has stopped.

Fatimah
    Participant
    @binta

Oh Yay! I love doing my nails tooooo. Often stilleto. But my fingers are like carrots not as sexy as yours lol. No nails now though need them to grow out a bit. @nicole

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@bibi, please hurry up and post :haha:. No more number taking at Raffi’s, but her other girl left, so it’s been rather hectic there.

@binta, carrots indeed! I’m sure your nails are beeyutiful! Looking forward to when they grow out, so you can also share your pictures  :whistle:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

I kinda like this black. It looks great next to your skin.@nicole.

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@nicole here you are….

im not as adventrous i even feel self conscious with this multi color…”Stones” thats when my Liver grows, i saw ladies “stoning” nails with no space and im like really?? Maybe when i no longer work with men who can wear 2 shirts the whole week….Maybe then, i would get to your stage… :-)

Ladies abeg no yab my hand oh, not as delicious looking as nicole’s. @bibi it took so long, i didnt even know she had any girl – both times i have gone just her and takes what 2-3hrs??? i was supposed to be at a kids party, dropped my boy and ran there….(covers face)

Bibi
    Participant
    @Bibi

:yahoo: :yahoo: @bosa got her nails done! @bosa got her nails done!!  :yahoo:   :yahoo:  weldone sis, love the colour. Next time be more daring, “stone” the nail Jooor  :yes:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@bosa, I LOOOOVE them  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart: . I absolutely love the pink, and you can never go wrong with polka dots  :heart:

My dear, forget those men jooooor. I had a meeting last week, and I saw the men just looking at my nails. I’m sure they were like, what’s wrong with this one. Na dem sabi oh  :whistle:   :whistle:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

LOL @nicole you saw them looking at your nails….the men here are bristish and i’m supposedly on their level, a lot to prove especially as a male expat had the role previously so yea i tread softly before they will be turning up their noses. B-)

@bibi that stone ehhhhh…..i saw a beautiful bow sometime ago though dnt ask her maybe i can do that. I had stones last time though, 2 stones on one finger but i wasnt comfortable… :scratch:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

See Bos @bosa‘s nails, so beautiful. And self conscious?? Abeg flaunt something jare!

And did you say, two shirts for a week? Men mehn!  ;-)   ;-)   B-)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 95 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.