Group to discuss everything….and anything!

Meet Up

160 replies, 26 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Nicole Nicole 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Yvonne
    Yvonne
    Participant
    @NaaAdzane

This is really going to be fun, but some of us can’t be there, I wish I can fly over to Lagos. Have fun Dearies :hugs:  :hugs:  :hugs:

Profile photo of MRS. AL
    MRS. AL
    Participant
    @MRS.AL

@ipheoma thanks!!! :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo: excited about it too!

@ang @eggy I am so sorry you gals are out of town but be sure we are holding down for all our out of town sisters too! We are going to miss you all too as the stories won’t be complete without you!!!!

:hugs: :hugs:  :hugs:  :hugs:

Profile photo of linda
    linda
    Participant
    @ldike

team no drama!! :wohoo: right behind ya @ipheoma @mrs-al

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@mrs-al, where can I send your kiss too  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss: . I’m ALL FOR no drama hun!!! But I trust our ladies. They’re too cool for drama  B-)

@naaadzane, @eggy, and @ang, we’ll miss you guys. Hopefully we’ll be able to share some pictures…  ;-)

Profile photo of
    Anonymous @

right behind you @linda  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo: I cant wait yo. Sorry to our sisters who cant attend. You will see pictures…. I guess  :hugs:  :hugs: Well done @mrs-al . So what date are we looking at? :hug:

Profile photo of Ayo
    Ayo
    Participant
    @Mabel

Welldone @Mrs. al. I am in :yahoo:

Profile photo of MRS. AL
    MRS. AL
    Participant
    @MRS.AL

@mabel Thank you, me too!!! The more I think about it, the more excited I get.

@naaadzane I am so sorry hun. The more out of town sisters response I read, it makes me sad that we all can’t participate but let’s keep the encouragement going after all that’s why mama Nicole has this support group set up.

@ldike heheheheheheh!!!!!! babe-est! noted!

@nicole I know! I had to throw in the anti-drama line especially because we are going to be accommodating women with varying differences (culturally, professionally, educationally, maritally etc etc) but like you said I trust the gals to come and make this even more furn than it was planned to be!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are too cool for drama jare!

No worry make I finish with everything and the kisses will come. lol!!!

@oluwateetee thanks for the encouragement at least my ginger has increased to another level and the date we are working with for now is 5th September. At least by that time we have collected salaries and upkeep monies so that we are prepared and don’t have to stretch ourselves for this outing.

Profile photo of abedemi
    abedemi
    Participant
    @sherry

Awwwwww,its such a pity that am not in naija but u ladies shd have fun for mee but hope to cee ur pictures and sending u all  :rose:  :rose:  and :hug:  :hug:

Profile photo of isi
    isi
    Participant
    @mimibabe

Really great job  @mrs-al . Thanks for all the effort  :hugs:  :kiss:   :kiss: . Well done babeeee  :good:   :hug:

Profile photo of Funny Girl
    Funny Girl
    Participant
    @Reggy

Ha noooooo @ipheoma I am number 3 jo.

Weldone @mrs-al,  what time are we meeting please?

Profile photo of MRS. AL
    MRS. AL
    Participant
    @MRS.AL

@sherry, we will miss you and will be grooving for you too hun!

@mimibabe thanks dear!!!!!

@reggy I will communicate once I confirm the time, my diva extraordinaire!

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hallo lovely ladies…especially my dear Ghanaian sisters! This meet up got me thinking. I know I’m going to really love meeting our lovely Lagos ladies, but it would definitely be nice to meet you too. Hopefully, before the end of the year, I’ll be in Accra and we can have our own meet-up  :good:

cc: @naaadzane, @eaglebabe, @adoma, @boateng, @sherry

Profile photo of chybaby.
    chybaby.
    Participant
    @chybaby

Shabi am number 1? ;-) am innnnnnnnnnn hope it’s gonna be fun? Skelewu Skelewu Skelelelewu :wohoo:  :wohoo:

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Skelewu, shoki, shakitibobo….all join :haha: @chybaby

Profile photo of Jescy
    Jescy
    Participant
    @Eaglebabe

That will be awesome @nicole :hug:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 159 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.