Group to discuss everything….and anything!

Meet Up

168 replies, 26 voices Last updated by  linda 2 days, 21 hours ago
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 167 total)
  • Author

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

:haha:@oluwakemine spirit sha, a whole mama ibeju x2.

I have been so busy, I’m not even in the Christmas spirit. My workload is unbelievable, like Husby says I’m paying for all my faffing days. Chei, there was no work for a very while. I’ve missed this community and the blog – ah cheta’s story that I never miss.

How are we all doing? @nicole @misi @bibi @osato

• This reply was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by  Bos.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:haha: :haha:   :haha:  Sorry @bosa but biko, try to catch some fun while at it.

I no mind the photographer jare.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@bosa hun, pele oh! I can’t imagine working so hard this period. Even before we closed for the holidays yesterday, my brain had already switched off. Sorry hun. Are you guys shutting down at all? Please they should allow you give your family a fun time oooooo  :santa   :santa   :santa

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@nicole shutting down ke? I wish, never happens. I guess i have tomorrow to get into the spirit oh. So what are you doing with yourself now you are on break?

loving the new icon :santa

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@bosa hun, my break was rudely truncated by the Christmas sojourn of my nannies oh! And the one they brought as a replacement fell ill and had to leave, so it’s just been me, myself and I! But God dey! Managed to still have a great day, regardless.

How now? Hope you still managed to have fun also  :santa   :santa   :santa (I love this new guy too  :haha: )

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@nicole lucky you as per replacement, poor you now thou….. :-(

I’m always without a nanny for Christmas, past few days have been between kitchen and my laptop…. :wacko: My team successfully mobilised this morning, yesterday didn’t work at all so its a lot quieter today. 24th and 25th were busiest, I thank God its over and successfully for that matter. Been a bit quiet for us here besides 25th when we had lunch at my folks….Hoping to go to Lekki lesiure later on in the day, since my lil man wants to go to the beach.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@bosa, I’m so glad to read that things are not only quieting down, but that you were able to get some good family time. Were you still able to make it to the beach today? I tried to take the girls to see a movie, but it was like the WHOLE of Surulere descended on Filmhouse, and all movies were sold out hours in advance  :dohh: . We’ll just go on Thursday, when things are a bit quieter.

This Nanny-less Christmas life no be am at all oh. Granted, I’m loving regaining control of my house and putting things back in order, but o boy! I could do with the rest this holiday is supposed to give me ooo!

In other news, that’s how my nanny that is supposed to come back in January, made away with some things from my house o! And the annoying part is the pettiness of the things she stole. Garri from my parents’ house, a container of stew from my house…there might have been other things, but I haven’t noticed yet. And my mom says this is how she pinches. So I’ve decided not to take her back in January…meaning I’m officially on the lookout for 2 girls in the New Year.

Na wa sha!

Hope you ladies had a great holiday… @oluwakemine @bibi @misi @osato @ldike

Abeg, should we carry this gist back to our thread. I wonder why we’re still gisting in this thread  :haha:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

O ma ga o, Garri and stew? Real petty. If only, she would ask.  B-)

Hoping you get some good hands come next year @nicole.

You can say that again about Filmhouse on Monday. We got there earlier, got tickets and paid for drinks and decided to take a stroll around the mall to kill time, before our movie starts. By the time, we got back, it was a nightmare. DH had to take the kids in to watch the movie, as it has already started, while I waited for the popcorn and drinks. Even at that, the popcorn was delivered waaay into the movie.

I guess, things would have calmed down by tomorrow.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@oluwakemine, no be small tin oh! We bought our tickets yesterday for today’s movies, and thank God we did because it was still a MAD HOUSE! Na wa! Real Christmas tinz  :haha:   :santa

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Awww, look at how the last post was from last year’s movie :heart: :heart:

@oluwakemine @bosa and @bibi, we’ve come a long way from seeing Fifty two years ago. How time does fly  :heart:   :heart:

Anyhoo ladies, our movie has been confirmed for Sunday, December 17, 2017. Time is any time from 2pm, but they are to confirm the availability of the same room we used last time (yay!). I’ll get confirmation this weekend, Kene told me.

We’re doing a final head count for our movie. I need to give a firm number to book the tickets. Below are the ladies that have so far confirmed…

1. Bos @bosa
    2. Linda @ldike
    3. Nonny @nonny10
    4. Elle @elle
    5. Tayo @thisyrismyyr
    6. Kemi @oluwakemine
    7. Moi

Kemi, maybe you could tag some other ladies, so they can confirm their interest. We have 3 more spaces to give away.

• This reply was modified 3 days, 20 hours ago by  Nicole.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@oluwakemine, did @ipheoma confirm her attendance?

• This reply was modified 3 days, 20 hours ago by  Nicole.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Yayyy  :yahoo: 17th is a date. The Wedding Party 2, we are coming for you. :yes:

I didn’t mention it to Ipheoma but I’ll now.

Ladies, we still have space oh. cc:  @smiley@sholabomi @kattyholz @diana @mamaz @akosua@mrsciw @missirregularversion@bebe @yimika @diamondsblings@dawnm@neni @nina @mummyt @aadetoyin @amarapearl @falil @fruityfruity @fertilelola

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

8. Bibi @bibi

cc: @nicole

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

9. Ipheoma @ipheoma

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

That’s the confirmed kick-off time, ladies :yes:

2pm, Sunday 17th December, at the Filmhouse IMAX Lekki. See you there :heart:

Bos @bosa Linda @ldike Nonny @nonny10 Elle @elle Tayo @thisyrismyyr Kemi @oluwakemine  Bibi @bibi

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 167 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.