Group to discuss everything….and anything!

Meet Up

160 replies, 26 voices Last updated by  Nicole 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 159 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:cry: :cry:   :cry: Elle @elle. E pain me o but there will be another time. :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

So that’s 6 of us confirmed then; @bosa @bibi @misi @osato @oluwakemine and myself. I look forward to seeing you lovely ladies later today  :heart:

Let’s try to meet by 1pm okay? Ciaoooo

Chevvy3
    Participant
    @Chevvy3

Have fun ladies! I’m sorry I couldn’t make it in as much as I would have loved to.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Ladies, was it epic or was it epic??!!!

I had such a great time yesterday. Thanks so much for coming out! It was fun reconnecting with @bosa and @bibi, and meeting the very beautiful @osato and @misi. It was such a fantastic time!

Looking forward to those pictures oooh, those that took pictures  :yahoo: . Abi, @oluwakemine  B-)

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Well, I’m still recovering from how much fun I had yesterday. :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo: It was too good, beautiful company, chilled zone, hilarious movie and an overflow of food. What else can a girl ask for?

Thanks @nicole, Filmhouse and Ekene.  :heart:   :heart:

Misi @misi and Satries, @osato, it was so beautiful to meet you ladies. And of course, catch up with @bosa and @bibi. :hugs:   :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@bosa, seeing the pictures you took has just taken me right back in the zone! I wonder if I can work today  :haha:

Let me know if its okay to post the pictures ladies, @misi @osato @bibi @oluwakemine

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

I thought, we agreed that it was fine. Abi ladies?  You’re in holiday mood already.

cc: @misi @osato @bibi @oluwakemine @bosa @nicole

Misi
    Participant
    @misi

I am ok with the posting of the pictures.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Here are our pictures, ladies  :heart:   :heart:

cc: @bosa @bibi @misi @osato @oluwakemine

@ldike we missed you oooh  :cry:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

And another one!

@oluwakemine, what did you do to the photographer naaaa  :haha:

cc: @bosa @bibi @misi @osato

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Ladies, this is what you missed ooooh! We had a private screening of the movie in their new private screen called The Cube. Like @bosa said earlier, it was everything!

HUGE THANKS to Filmhouse Cinemas…most especially Kene Okwuosa! God bless you plenty  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

@bosa @bibi @misi @osato @oluwakemine @ldike @elle @diamond1 @chevvy3 @adaoraa @adeola

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

:cry: :cry:   :cry:  I really missed

you guys had fun!!! nice one. Thank you cousin Kene,!

Bibi
    Participant
    @Bibi

Yes o @ldike you missed. We had a VVVVVIP (if there’s anything like that) treatment. The cube is inexplicable it’s better felt. Thanks @osato and @misi for coming out. It was nice meeting you both. @nicole am still ‘priding of you’ :hugs:  Thanks for organizing this GRAND outing.

@bosa,@oluwakemine, please join me in thanking MY cousin EKENE. :haha: I was pleasantly awestricken. am not alibaba that wasn’t their family member o! :haha:

@diamond1,@iyawodipo, @elle @adeola, @chevvy3 @adaoraa @emaimo

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:haha: :haha:   :haha:  That photographer no see me o. He probably thought I was a spirit. It was a really good one.

Linda @ldike, :hugs: there will be another time and hopefully, OUR cousin Kene will be so nice.

I have been dreaming about The Cube and The Wedding Party. I will definitely be watching the movie again.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

See famzing oooh  :haha:

Okay, I will share my cousin with you guys, @bosa @bibi and @oluwakemine  :haha:

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 159 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.