Group to discuss everything….and anything!

Meet Up

160 replies, 26 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Nicole Nicole 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hallo ladies! It started as a joke, but thanks to our darling @mrs-al, it is becoming a reality! The message below was in another thread, but we figured it would be good to create a discussion thread specifically for it :good:

@all I am working on our outing for the first weekend in September, I have two options in mind and will conclude once I make all the required inquiries.
    1. A movie date and drinks after that
    2. A spa session and movies after that (I saw some amazing deals for the spa on JUMIA and will confirm. The only thing is that there is a time limit for us to take advantage if this deal. The deal was for N2,500/N3,500 for a session that is originally valued at N18,000). Once I talk with the people, this will be a perfect one for the ladies and we can catch a movie after that.
    @nicole please can you tag/cc all the ladies so that we know the number we are dealing with and those who will be interested even from the other groups.

“GET UP, DRESS UP AND SHOW UP”
    Have a fabulous day ladies!!!!

PS: If you know you are on scheduled medications and injections please have a medicine bag to bring with you so that you are not missing any dosage as a result of this outing. It doesn’t stop the groove from happening. You can always have fun even with your treatment plan.
    cc: @ldike @reggy @eggy @oluwakemine @ipheoma @pearl @hephziba @olufola @maiyaram @mimibabe @adaoraa
    @oluchi, @misi, @mrsd, @estarib, @kenechukwu, @iyawodiipo, @ibk, @ibukun, @sommie, @mabel, @angel, @dew, @princess, @adeola, @chybaby, @bosa, @myde, @babymama, @ruqayyaimam, @marikas-mum, @laret, @oluwasehun, @yetty, @paula, @ayaayo, @sherry, @babe, @eaglebabe, @sikala, @naaadzane, @t, @temi, @creamhoney, @oluwateetee, @ang, @odm

We know we’ll miss a few of our out-of-town sisters  :cry: .

Profile photo of Jescy
    Jescy
    Participant
    @Eaglebabe

Aaaawwww I am in Accra-Ghana, should i fly over? :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Awwww Jescy (@eaglebabe), we’re going to miss you there  :cry:

Profile photo of linda
    linda
    Participant
    @ldike

:wohoo: :wohoo: dancing azonto already can’t wait.

kudos to you my darling for organizing this. Please holla if you need any help @mrs-al.

Profile photo of MRS. AL
    MRS. AL
    Participant
    @MRS.AL

@ldike, easy on that azonto dancing oh! We need you strong and healthy.
    @eaglebabe we are sorry we will be missing you darl! It doesn’t mean you are not with us.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous @

Awwwwww this sounds like fun @mrs-al @nicole Excited at the thought of meetings you guys and making new friends. I’m sooooo in  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :heart:  :hugs:

Profile photo of
    Anonymous @

Yaaaayyyyyyyy :yahoo: @nicole, I found it hard logging in earlier today oooo… Nice one organizers!! Can’t wait for this! :wohoo:  :wohoo:  :wohoo:  :wohoo:

Profile photo of Funny Girl
    Funny Girl
    Participant
    @Reggy

I am so innnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Profile photo of isi
    isi
    Participant
    @mimibabe

OMG! OMG!! OMG!!! i can’t believe i am gonna miss this  :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :dohh:

@mrs-al , this sounds like so muchhhhh  F-U-N

<span style=”line-height: 1.8;”>Have fun ladiesssss. Gr8 job mrs -al , you are such a babeee  :good:   :good: </span>

Profile photo of isi
    isi
    Participant
    @mimibabe

OMG! OMG!! OMG!!! I can’t believe i am going to miss out on all this fun  :cry:   :cry:   :cry:    :dohh:

@mrs-al , this is so great. Welldone hun , you are such a correct babe   B-)  B-)   :good:

<span style=”line-height: 1.8;”>Have  fun ladies :yahoo:   :yahoo: .</span>

<span style=”line-height: 1.8;”>ps: I  am jealous sha  :negative:   :negative: </span>

Profile photo of linda
    linda
    Participant
    @ldike

:hug: :friends:  :hugs:  @mrs-al

Profile photo of MRS. AL
    MRS. AL
    Participant
    @MRS.AL

Looks like we are getting a lot of positive response from the ladies @nicole. I spoke with a contact from the spa yesterday and she said if we can confirm the number of ladies coming in that day they can book us ahead of time for this activity.

A few pointers:
    1. The session has to be in the morning since we are going to be a large group.
    2. They can only take 6 ladies per session and each session lasts for 1 hour and 30 minutes so we will have to divide ourselves into 2 groups so that while some are getting the massage, others can get their manicure done and chit chat.
    3. The location is Lekki, Lagos. I will be visiting the place to make sure we don’t end up in some weird location.
    4. There are 2 deals for the Spa and they are: “DELUXE SPA PAMPERING PACKAGE FOR N3,500 AND DEEP TISSUE/AROMATHERAPY FULL BODY MASSAGE FOR N2,500
    5. Once we confirm the number and make the booking, we can pay on arrival at the venue.
    4. We can do lunch date after the Spa session
    6. There is a plan for movies after the spa session and lunch date at the Palms, Lekki
    8. Each person’s budget for the outing should be between N7,000 and N8,000. You may not even spend up to that.
    7. Let us dress comfortably but sexy and really nice (don’t forget your make up bags and perfumes for after the spa session)
    8. Remember to bring all scheduled medications with you (both oral, injections and pessaries)
    9. Most importantly – “NO DRAMA!!!!!!” The goal of this outing is to live a life for one day outside the TTC journey. Share stories, laugh, cry, pray, and learn from others under a more relaxed atmosphere. Just to emphasize I am anti-drama. Things may not go on perfectly that day (but I pray they do because I hate to disappoint people) but let us make light of everything and go with the flow.

I will continue to provide updates as the date approaches. Love you ladies!!!!!!!!!!!
    cc: @nicole @ldike @reggy @eggy @oluwakemine @ipheoma @pearl @hephziba @olufola @maiyaram @mimibabe @adaoraa
    @oluchi, @misi, @mrsd, @estarib, @kenechukwu, @iyawodiipo, @ibk, @ibukun, @sommie, @mabel, @angel, @dew, @princess, @adeola, @chybaby, @bosa, @myde, @babymama, @ruqayyaimam, @marikas-mum, @laret, @oluwasehun, @yetty, @paula, @ayaayo, @sherry, @babe, @eaglebabe, @sikala, @naaadzane, @t, @temi, @creamhoney, @oluwateetee, @ang, @odm

Profile photo of Ipheoma
    Ipheoma
    Keymaster
    @ipheoma

Plenty kisses to you darling @mrs_al for taking this project up and for all the reminders. You are an HSE professional and more! The true attitude of a momma! I can see an imaginary queue already and I am taking my number 3, right behind you and Nicole. Everyone else, kindly fall in line! We gonna have funnnnn :wohoo:  :wohoo:  :wohoo:

Profile photo of Eggy-Tess
    Eggy-Tess
    Participant
    @eggy

I can smell the fun already.lol. I don’t stay In lagos so I will be there in spirit.

Profile photo of Ayo
    Ayo
    Participant
    @Mabel

Weldone @mrs.al, i am in, didn’t know the location would be Lekki :yahoo: . Can’t wait to meet everyone

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 159 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.