Group to discuss everything….and anything!
August 12, 2015 at 11:19 am #4260
Hallo ladies! It started as a joke, but thanks to our darling @mrs-al, it is becoming a reality! The message below was in another thread, but we figured it would be good to create a discussion thread specifically for it
@all I am working on our outing for the first weekend in September, I have two options in mind and will conclude once I make all the required inquiries.
1. A movie date and drinks after that
2. A spa session and movies after that (I saw some amazing deals for the spa on JUMIA and will confirm. The only thing is that there is a time limit for us to take advantage if this deal. The deal was for N2,500/N3,500 for a session that is originally valued at N18,000). Once I talk with the people, this will be a perfect one for the ladies and we can catch a movie after that.
@nicoleÂ please can you tag/cc all the ladies so that we know the number we are dealing with and those who will be interested even from the other groups.
âGET UP, DRESS UP AND SHOW UPâ
Have a fabulous day ladies!!!!
PS: If you know you are on scheduled medications and injections please have a medicine bag to bring with you so that you are not missing any dosage as a result of this outing. It doesnât stop the groove from happening. You can always have fun even with your treatment plan.
cc:Â @ldikeÂ @reggyÂ @eggyÂ @oluwakemineÂ @ipheomaÂ @pearlÂ @hephzibaÂ @olufolaÂ @maiyaramÂ @mimibabeÂ @adaoraa
@oluchi, @misi, @mrsd, @estarib, @kenechukwu, @iyawodiipo,Â @ibk, @ibukun, @sommie, @mabel, @angel, @dew, @princess, @adeola, @chybaby, @bosa, @myde, @babymama,Â @ruqayyaimam, @marikas-mum, @laret, @oluwasehun, @yetty, @paula, @ayaayo, @sherry, @babe, @eaglebabe, @sikala, @naaadzane, @t, @temi,Â @creamhoney,Â @oluwateetee, @ang, @odm
We know we’ll miss a few of our out-of-town sistersÂ .August 12, 2015 at 11:26 am #4262
Aaaawwww I am in Accra-Ghana, should i fly over? :cry:Â :cry:Â :cry:ÂAugust 12, 2015 at 11:39 am #4264
Awwww Jescy (@eaglebabe), we’re going to miss you thereÂAugust 12, 2015 at 12:32 pm #4267
:wohoo:Â dancing azonto already can’t wait.
kudos to you my darling for organizing this. Please holla if you need any help @mrs-al.August 12, 2015 at 3:59 pm #4278
MRS. ALParticipant@MRS.ALAugust 12, 2015 at 5:39 pm #4287
Anonymous @August 12, 2015 at 7:23 pm #4290
Yaaaayyyyyyyy @nicole, I found it hard logging in earlier today oooo… Nice one organizers!! Can’t wait for this! :wohoo:Â :wohoo:Â :wohoo:ÂAugust 12, 2015 at 7:38 pm #4291
I am so innnnnnnnnnnnnnn.August 12, 2015 at 7:48 pm #4292
OMG! OMG!! OMG!!! i can’t believe i am gonna miss thisÂ Â Â Â
@mrs-al , this sounds like so muchhhhh Â F-U-N
<span style=”line-height: 1.8;”>Have fun ladiesssss. Gr8 job mrs -al , you are such a babeeeÂ Â :good:Â </span>August 12, 2015 at 8:07 pm #4293
OMG! OMG!! OMG!!! I can’t believe i am going to miss out on all this funÂ Â Â Â Â
@mrs-al , this is so great. Welldone hun , you are such a correct babeÂ Â B-)Â Â
<span style=”line-height: 1.8;”>HaveÂ Â fun ladies Â .</span>
<span style=”line-height: 1.8;”>ps: I Â am jealous shaÂ Â :negative:Â </span>August 12, 2015 at 8:38 pm #4295August 13, 2015 at 10:05 am #4300
Looks like we are getting a lot of positive response from the ladies @nicole. I spoke with a contact from the spa yesterday and she said if we can confirm the number of ladies coming in that day they can book us ahead of time for this activity.
A few pointers:
1. The session has to be in the morning since we are going to be a large group.
2. They can only take 6 ladies per session and each session lasts for 1 hour and 30 minutes so we will have to divide ourselves into 2 groups so that while some are getting the massage, others can get their manicure done and chit chat.
3. The location is Lekki, Lagos. I will be visiting the place to make sure we don’t end up in some weird location.
4. There are 2 deals for the Spa and they are: “DELUXE SPA PAMPERING PACKAGE FOR N3,500 AND DEEP TISSUE/AROMATHERAPY FULL BODY MASSAGE FOR N2,500
5. Once we confirm the number and make the booking, we can pay on arrival at the venue.
4. We can do lunch date after the Spa session
6. There is a plan for movies after the spa session and lunch date at the Palms, Lekki
8. Each person’s budget for the outing should be between N7,000 and N8,000. You may not even spend up to that.
7. Let us dress comfortably but sexy and really nice (don’t forget your make up bags and perfumes for after the spa session)
8. Remember to bring all scheduled medications with you (both oral, injections and pessaries)
9. Most importantly – “NO DRAMA!!!!!!” The goal of this outing is to live a life for one day outside the TTC journey. Share stories, laugh, cry, pray, and learn from others under a more relaxed atmosphere. Just to emphasize I am anti-drama. Things may not go on perfectly that day (but I pray they do because I hate to disappoint people) but let us make light of everything and go with the flow.
I will continue to provide updates as the date approaches. Love you ladies!!!!!!!!!!!
cc: @nicole @ldikeÂ @reggyÂ @eggyÂ @oluwakemineÂ @ipheomaÂ @pearlÂ @hephzibaÂ @olufolaÂ @maiyaramÂ @mimibabeÂ @adaoraa
@oluchi, @misi, @mrsd, @estarib, @kenechukwu, @iyawodiipo,Â @ibk, @ibukun, @sommie, @mabel, @angel, @dew, @princess, @adeola, @chybaby, @bosa, @myde, @babymama,Â @ruqayyaimam, @marikas-mum, @laret, @oluwasehun, @yetty, @paula, @ayaayo, @sherry, @babe, @eaglebabe, @sikala, @naaadzane, @t, @temi,Â @creamhoney,Â @oluwateetee, @ang, @odmAugust 13, 2015 at 10:13 am #4303
Plenty kisses to you darling @mrs_al for taking this project up and for all the reminders. You are an HSE professional and more! The true attitude of a momma! I can see an imaginary queue already and I am taking my number 3, right behind you and Nicole. Everyone else, kindly fall in line! We gonna have funnnnn :wohoo:Â :wohoo:ÂAugust 13, 2015 at 10:14 am #4304
I can smell the fun already.lol. I don’t stay In lagos so I will be there in spirit.August 13, 2015 at 10:40 am #4313
Weldone @mrs.al, i am in, didn’tÂ know the location would be Lekki . Can’t wait to meet everyone
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.